Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | I need to give some stuff away[CLOSEDrn]
1 2 3
Sure thing. Send him over via CR and I'll give them a nest!
Sure thing. Send him over via CR and I'll give them a nest!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams."
I know a newbie that would love a surprise!! @//kjindiesterne
I know a newbie that would love a surprise!! @//kjindiesterne
agender-agender-mottled-heckin-.png
@quetzyl2 Clool! Let me strip him and I'll have him to you shortly.

@Skodeberg Kk! I'll send you a gift before the month is up!
@ProphetApollon Sure thing. I'll surprise their socks off. Do you want anything? I gots lots of cheer to spread!
@quetzyl2 Clool! Let me strip him and I'll have him to you shortly.

@Skodeberg Kk! I'll send you a gift before the month is up!
@ProphetApollon Sure thing. I'll surprise their socks off. Do you want anything? I gots lots of cheer to spread!
@rubyxblade Thank you so much lovely!
@rubyxblade Thank you so much lovely!
@rubyxblade if you have something to spare, I would also like one! I just wanted my best friend to get one for sure!
@rubyxblade if you have something to spare, I would also like one! I just wanted my best friend to get one for sure!
agender-agender-mottled-heckin-.png
I would love any gift you can spare. My link to my wishlist is in my clan profile page. Thank you in advance!
I would love any gift you can spare. My link to my wishlist is in my clan profile page. Thank you in advance!
@rubyxblade Aww thank you so much! Fingers crossed now, been trying to loot something good there for quite some time now!
@rubyxblade Aww thank you so much! Fingers crossed now, been trying to loot something good there for quite some time now!
@DuClaire Didn't have much time to grind, but 20 minutes turned up some battle stones. Better than a kick to the teeth! LOL
@DuClaire Didn't have much time to grind, but 20 minutes turned up some battle stones. Better than a kick to the teeth! LOL
@rubyxblade Thanked you once and I'll thank you again, hope in time I can repay your kindness!
@rubyxblade Thanked you once and I'll thank you again, hope in time I can repay your kindness!
@terrors Getting it out of the way before I forget! Happy holidays!
@terrors Getting it out of the way before I forget! Happy holidays!
1 2 3