Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | I need to give some stuff away[CLOSEDrn]
1 2 3
@DogeDog101 Sent! @FinnFantastic I am brewing a familiar for you; 7 hours.
@DogeDog101 Sent! @FinnFantastic I am brewing a familiar for you; 7 hours.
Ohhh thank you!!!
Ohhh thank you!!!
835f82241bde5c3fdab93dcabc04f34425703952.png3b3fdf11a371593fe406aecfde3cc58dffa966ae.pngd68dbe491908146d7ba91be515fda75232d91960.pngfdaffaf5dbfa65d847a15ad972a5432bcac3fcbc.png
Hey! I need names for tomorrow which will net you a couple of familiars, and the day after which well get my review of your lair. Or a dragon from my lair... whichever you want. You can check my sales tab HERE if you want to take a look :)
Hey! I need names for tomorrow which will net you a couple of familiars, and the day after which well get my review of your lair. Or a dragon from my lair... whichever you want. You can check my sales tab HERE if you want to take a look :)
@TheWanderers Sending your brew! I do need some more peeps! Unless the old peeps want more stuff! LOL
@TheWanderers Sending your brew! I do need some more peeps! Unless the old peeps want more stuff! LOL
@rubyxblade i’m not very new,, but i’d love a gift if you’re still giving (i’m very low on lair space though!)! thank you in advance!
@rubyxblade i’m not very new,, but i’d love a gift if you’re still giving (i’m very low on lair space though!)! thank you in advance!
34787.png bys7sr3.png21557.png
zira || they/them || vaguely eclectic g1 lair || +3hrs
@rubyxblade Can I have some too, please? Taking anything except dragons now, thank you a lot!
@rubyxblade Can I have some too, please? Taking anything except dragons now, thank you a lot!
@Avier Consider yourself Day 5's victim receiver of joy! It is on it's way!
@DuClaire You're Day 7's gift! That'll be the first great drop from the Coli. I'll work the Cove, hopefully I'll get a unicorn drop! I'll do my best!!
@smilies - Day 8 is a lair expansion. I can pay part of a lair expansion or buy a slot in your hibernal den with items. Got lots of items. Please tell me which you prefer.
@Avier Consider yourself Day 5's victim receiver of joy! It is on it's way!
@DuClaire You're Day 7's gift! That'll be the first great drop from the Coli. I'll work the Cove, hopefully I'll get a unicorn drop! I'll do my best!!
@smilies - Day 8 is a lair expansion. I can pay part of a lair expansion or buy a slot in your hibernal den with items. Got lots of items. Please tell me which you prefer.
OOhh! I would love some free items!
OOhh! I would love some free items!
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams."
@terrors I will buy you the Dusty Sage Lanterns for Day 9 so please do not buy it for yourself. :) @quetzyl2 Well, could I get you to breed my Ciabhan with your Isabella? That will give you some cuties to sell and if I could get a hatchling, that'd be awesome. We could call that December 12th, :) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55163336] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/551634/55163336_350.png[/img] [/url]
@terrors I will buy you the Dusty Sage Lanterns for Day 9 so please do not buy it for yourself. :)

@quetzyl2 Well, could I get you to breed my Ciabhan with your Isabella? That will give you some cuties to sell and if I could get a hatchling, that'd be awesome. We could call that December 12th, :)

55163336_350.png
I would love any gifts!
Especially familiars, or apparel.

My aesthetics are pastels/clowns/witchy stuff.

Thank you lovely!
I would love any gifts!
Especially familiars, or apparel.

My aesthetics are pastels/clowns/witchy stuff.

Thank you lovely!
1 2 3