Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Wolf's Familiar Adoption - Updating List
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42
@Risenwolf
Hello! I asked for two yesterday, and it says in the rules I can ask for more today, however I don’t want to be greedy so after this I’ll leave you alone for a longer while. May I get the Harvest Floracat and the Trick of Light please? Thank you!
@Risenwolf
Hello! I asked for two yesterday, and it says in the rules I can ask for more today, however I don’t want to be greedy so after this I’ll leave you alone for a longer while. May I get the Harvest Floracat and the Trick of Light please? Thank you!
YmkjgGR.gif
DKOPk2r.gif
Can I have a Red Breasted Hainu and a sickle kamaitachi?
Can I have a Red Breasted Hainu and a sickle kamaitachi?
tumblr_p89rkfc4Pq1wvvm88o2_100.pngForgotten|+3 FRT|She/Her feather_badge_v1_small.pngai0eTwd.png
@RisenWolf Could I get the Trick of the Light and the Ragepuff?
@RisenWolf Could I get the Trick of the Light and the Ragepuff?
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png
@RisenWolf Well that's good then lol! When I get more dups i'll be sure to send them your way ;) Help out with the stocking and what not~ [item=salve kamaitachi][item=scythe kamaitachi]
@RisenWolf

Well that's good then lol! When I get more dups i'll be sure to send them your way ;)
Help out with the stocking and what not~

Salve Kamaitachi Scythe Kamaitachi
Waystone3.gif
hi! I'd love to adopt a Dreameater and Tigerblood Foo =) thank you! [item=Dreameater][item=Tigerblood Foo]
hi! I'd love to adopt a Dreameater and Tigerblood Foo =) thank you!
Dreameater Tigerblood Foo
scruffy.png heyyy
hey you! yea, that's right.....
YOU!
want a free dragon? or to get rid of one?
clicky here :))
heyyy jt3PpxV.png TWBwqEH.png
Hello @RisenWolf! I am interested in the Tradewinds Gull or the Floracat. Thank you!
Hello @RisenWolf! I am interested in the Tradewinds Gull or the Floracat. Thank you!
Hello! can i please get the Trick of the light and Smoke Gyre please! thank you <3
Hello! can i please get the Trick of the light and Smoke Gyre please! thank you <3
Yr0dYV1.png
Done up to here.
forgot to update my status last night
Done up to here.
forgot to update my status last night
b2d539f53b798f31f5d6939b881cb7385ceea443.png
Could I have a fanrat and a chimera please?
Could I have a fanrat and a chimera please?
47533535.png47533536.png
Hello! Could I adopt a Bluelight Chipskink and a Buttercup Strangler? Thank you!
Hello! Could I adopt a Bluelight Chipskink and a Buttercup Strangler? Thank you!
arcane_by_redrockss-db073dz.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 41 42