Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Battlestones!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@AkitsuneLune
Is it alright if I get Blazing Slash for hibernal den unlocks and not for a coliseum team. If not, I understand.
@AkitsuneLune
Is it alright if I get Blazing Slash for hibernal den unlocks and not for a coliseum team. If not, I understand.
Mg9qSuP.gif
@AkitsuneLune hi! i have some battle stones that i'm not using and would like to donate! do you prefer to get them through pm or one-way cr?
@AkitsuneLune hi! i have some battle stones that i'm not using and would like to donate! do you prefer to get them through pm or one-way cr?
KjP3.png
@PlantMage

CR would be great! Thanks so much for the donation!
@PlantMage

CR would be great! Thanks so much for the donation!
General: @Jenshy

Regeneration: Claimed

MASSIVE RESTOCK! COME GET SOME STONES!
General: @Jenshy

Regeneration: Claimed

MASSIVE RESTOCK! COME GET SOME STONES!
@AkitsuneLune I"LL TAKE IT!!
@AkitsuneLune I"LL TAKE IT!!
OWwMRKZ.png
I just updated it, but then I got inundated with a bunch of super generous donations, so go have a look through the new stuff!!
I just updated it, but then I got inundated with a bunch of super generous donations, so go have a look through the new stuff!!
Can I have 4 Blazing might fragments, 3 Zephyr Might Fragments, 2 Saps, a Sear, and a partridge on a pear tree?
Can I have 4 Blazing might fragments, 3 Zephyr Might Fragments, 2 Saps, a Sear, and a partridge on a pear tree?
toaster
@AkitsuneLune
Hello! Could I get a shred and a sap? I also have a few donations, can I send them over through CR?
@AkitsuneLune
Hello! Could I get a shred and a sap? I also have a few donations, can I send them over through CR?
"link • ufology
they/he/she
@AkitsuneLune
Could I grab a meditate and a sap please? Thank you so much :)
@AkitsuneLune
Could I grab a meditate and a sap please? Thank you so much :)
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
@AkitsuneLune

Can I grab three shreds and three scratches? Thanks in advance!
@AkitsuneLune

Can I grab three shreds and three scratches? Thanks in advance!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12