Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Battlestones!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@AkitsuneLune
Could I get 2 diseased might fragments and a magical might fragment, please?
@AkitsuneLune
Could I get 2 diseased might fragments and a magical might fragment, please?
@AkitsuneLune May I have glass hybrid fragment, discipline, wave slash, Zephyr bolt, Mist slash and Blazing slash? Please set up two-ways, I have a few which I'm not using to give [emoji=coatl tongue size=1] May I join the ping list? Thank you [emoji=heart size=1]
@AkitsuneLune
May I have glass hybrid fragment, discipline, wave slash, Zephyr bolt, Mist slash and Blazing slash? Please set up two-ways, I have a few which I'm not using to give

May I join the ping list?

Thank you
56725830.png
~ Look who's there!
29990397.png
~ Aha it's the Snakehead!
51916770.png
~ Fancy a fight?
@Jenshy

A couple more of things I already had, plus a congeal!
@Jenshy

A couple more of things I already had, plus a congeal!
@AkitsuneLune
May I have the Congeal? Haven't seen it in the guides I get but wish to try it out..
@AkitsuneLune
May I have the Congeal? Haven't seen it in the guides I get but wish to try it out..
56725830.png
~ Look who's there!
29990397.png
51916770.png
~ Fancy a fight?
hi there ! may i have the dark bolt, jungle slash, leaf bolt and mist slash? thank you !
hi there ! may i have the dark bolt, jungle slash, leaf bolt and mist slash? thank you !
im lin // gmt +4 // female // cs
yn9yC3K.gif
... Can I donate some stuff I have. I have so many acuity fragments it's not even funny, and some special abilities I'll never use. Also disciplines.
... Can I donate some stuff I have. I have so many acuity fragments it's not even funny, and some special abilities I'll never use. Also disciplines.
FR time plus two hours. Lots of tiny, niche fandoms. Mostly crazy. Interact at your own risk.
@SilverScales17
Of course! Send me a CR! Thank you very much ^^

@Jenshy
I've some new stuff, a mana bolt, a disorient, a discipline
@SilverScales17
Of course! Send me a CR! Thank you very much ^^

@Jenshy
I've some new stuff, a mana bolt, a disorient, a discipline
@AkitsuneLune Is disorient** a substitute for berserk? [emoji=fae confused size=1]
@AkitsuneLune
Is disorient** a substitute for berserk?
56725830.png
~ Look who's there!
29990397.png
51916770.png
~ Fancy a fight?
@AkitsuneLune Hello! Can I get a firgid bolt, leaf bolt and shred please, if they are still available . Thank you
@AkitsuneLune Hello! Can I get a firgid bolt, leaf bolt and shred please, if they are still available . Thank you
@Jenshy I... don't think it would work, no. But I've got lots of new battle stones, thanks to SilverScales17! Check 'em out, everyone!
@Jenshy I... don't think it would work, no. But I've got lots of new battle stones, thanks to SilverScales17! Check 'em out, everyone!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12