Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Gem MP Gene for Baldwin OVER
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
all updated :D
all updated :D
6mWOUG0.png
Bump
Bump
IN3qoA3.gifhnOYGuB.gifE0tpxPX.gif
1.5 more hours! Just a heads up that I won't be home until pretty late tomorrow(yay math test), so cannot draw winners until then ^^
1.5 more hours! Just a heads up that I won't be home until pretty late tomorrow(yay math test), so cannot draw winners until then ^^
6mWOUG0.png
Bump!!
Bump!!
r7P00ic.png
WINNER TIME 8D

Bump raffle first! Out of 191 tickets, the winner is ticket 55, which belongs to... @Lycoriae! Congrats!! Please let me know what item you'd like from the treasure specialty tab within the next 24 hrs :)

And now the main event!! Out of 8279 tickets, the winning numbers and corresponding uses are... ticket 5515 (@meh1129) and ticket 6682(@EndertheTurtle)!! Congrats!! Please let me know which item you'd like (or 3 items if from the treasure specialty tab) within the next 24 hrs :)

A huge thank you to everyone for participating!! <3 I'll be back with another Baldwin mat raffle after the new year :)

@edchup @lillystl3
@Sinjin @meh1129
@coconuthead @gentleTendencies
@BlackCatThirteen @LunarTea
@Seonais @Slaytheist
@fredddio @AkitsuneLune
@Shyia @Digimon11
@BeckAlistiere @LittleRain
@fidothehoarder @HSIcerious
@Lycoriae @Strella
@SilverBelle @gryphon982
@Slaytheist @dragonflame7
@Jaderannosaurus @Railgun2
@PikaLink @Xoanon
@EndertheTurtle @buckembarnes
@Sinjin @ViolaRose
@dragonhorselover @BreezyDragon
@TamneSenke

WINNER TIME 8D

Bump raffle first! Out of 191 tickets, the winner is ticket 55, which belongs to... @Lycoriae! Congrats!! Please let me know what item you'd like from the treasure specialty tab within the next 24 hrs :)

And now the main event!! Out of 8279 tickets, the winning numbers and corresponding uses are... ticket 5515 (@meh1129) and ticket 6682(@EndertheTurtle)!! Congrats!! Please let me know which item you'd like (or 3 items if from the treasure specialty tab) within the next 24 hrs :)

A huge thank you to everyone for participating!! <3 I'll be back with another Baldwin mat raffle after the new year :)

@edchup @lillystl3
@Sinjin @meh1129
@coconuthead @gentleTendencies
@BlackCatThirteen @LunarTea
@Seonais @Slaytheist
@fredddio @AkitsuneLune
@Shyia @Digimon11
@BeckAlistiere @LittleRain
@fidothehoarder @HSIcerious
@Lycoriae @Strella
@SilverBelle @gryphon982
@Slaytheist @dragonflame7
@Jaderannosaurus @Railgun2
@PikaLink @Xoanon
@EndertheTurtle @buckembarnes
@Sinjin @ViolaRose
@dragonhorselover @BreezyDragon
@TamneSenke

6mWOUG0.png
Congratz to the winners! Hope everyone has an amazing week!
Congratz to the winners! Hope everyone has an amazing week!
3EIL5RM.png SwhjRD4.pngd3XCZt0.pngWeReVnH.pngaQp8eZz.pngt6Bzul7.png
85212510.png
jeremy says hi
@terrors if you'd like I can add you to the pinglist for the next one? Prize will most likely be a sprite ^^
@terrors if you'd like I can add you to the pinglist for the next one? Prize will most likely be a sprite ^^
6mWOUG0.png
congrats :D
i'd love to be added for future raffles :>
congrats :D
i'd love to be added for future raffles :>
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
Congrats to the winners! If you do do another one, can I be added to the pinglist?weird sentence but ¯\_(?)_/¯
Congrats to the winners! If you do do another one, can I be added to the pinglist?weird sentence but ¯\_(?)_/¯
I'm Broke
@Runi
Yay! I'll let you know soon, I don't have time right now :)
@Runi
Yay! I'll let you know soon, I don't have time right now :)
E6nL5Eq.png407Ohsj.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25