Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Night Carnivale
1 2 3
[i]You approach a small field, full of stands erected all around it. It’s growing late, but this place seems to just be waking up.[/i] “[b][color= 5B0C80]Hello![/color][/b]“ cries a cheerful voice, as a pink-haired man waves you over. “I’m [b][color= 5B0C80]Fortunado[/color][/b]- and who might you be?” Confused but put at ease by his manner, you introduce yourself and ask what this place is. “It’s the [b][color= 5B0C80]Night Carnivale[/color][/b]!” He says, bouncing on his heels. “Me and my closest friend [b][color= 5B0C80]Montresor[/color][/b] run this place- Why don’t you stop by and take a look?” [img]https://i.imgur.com/1Z3MdEz.png[/img] [b][color= 5B0C80]The Night Carnivale is currently CLOSED- check back tomorrow![/color][/b]
You approach a small field, full of stands erected all around it. It’s growing late, but this place seems to just be waking up.

Hello!“ cries a cheerful voice, as a pink-haired man waves you over. “I’m Fortunado- and who might you be?”

Confused but put at ease by his manner, you introduce yourself and ask what this place is.

“It’s the Night Carnivale!” He says, bouncing on his heels. “Me and my closest friend Montresor run this place- Why don’t you stop by and take a look?”

1Z3MdEz.png

The Night Carnivale is currently CLOSED- check back tomorrow!
CAPTAIN / CPTN
tumblr_inline_nj2bxhyBSy1rkfucz.png 2rWR3yh.png
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
Check out my Flight Rising Family!
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png Mist
fr__plague_by_baelfin-d8uyn7k.png Larsss
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Daychorus
[center] [emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1][b][color= 5B0C80]PLEASE READ![/color][/b][emoji=crescent moon 1 size=1][/center] -The Night Carnivale will run from [b][color= 5B0C80]16:00 to 19:00 FR time[/color][/b]. -Some nights, the Carnivale might not be open- it’s a two-person effort run by mainly me, and sometimes I’m too busy to open and maintain the Carnivale! Thank you for understanding. -[b][color= 5B0C80]Donations are accepted.[/color][/b] Running the Carnivale isn’t easy- there’s a lot me and @FloofyGator have to draw, buy, and organize for the Carnivale to open each night. Food donations, gems, treasure, apparel- anything you’re willing to give is helpful. -I try to keep pricing fair, but if something seems overpriced, just let me know and I’ll try to make an adjustment! OPENING PINGLIST: BUTTON: [img https://i.imgur.com/TVKThbB.jpg[/img] [center][img] https://i.imgur.com/UeRAAKs.png[/img][/center] [center] [b][color= 5B0C80]WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CARNIVALE![/color][/b][/center]
PLEASE READ!
-The Night Carnivale will run from 16:00 to 19:00 FR time.
-Some nights, the Carnivale might not be open- it’s a two-person effort run by mainly me, and sometimes I’m too busy to open and maintain the Carnivale! Thank you for understanding.
-Donations are accepted. Running the Carnivale isn’t easy- there’s a lot me and @FloofyGator have to draw, buy, and organize for the Carnivale to open each night. Food donations, gems, treasure, apparel- anything you’re willing to give is helpful.
-I try to keep pricing fair, but if something seems overpriced, just let me know and I’ll try to make an adjustment!

OPENING PINGLIST:

BUTTON:
[img https://i.imgur.com/TVKThbB.jpg[/img]
UeRAAKs.png
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CARNIVALE!
CAPTAIN / CPTN
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
[center][emoji=meat size=1][emoji=plant size=1][b][color= 5B0C80]THE CASK[/color][/b][emoji=Insect size=1][emoji=seafood size=1][/center] A man wearing an apron turns when he hears you approach. “Oh, hello,” he says, with a small smile. “I’m [b][color= 5B0C80]Montresor[/color][/b]. Fortunado may have mentioned me. Welcome to the Night Carnivale!” He dries his hands off on a towel. “I’ve been preparing food for the Carnivale all day. If you’d like, you can take a food bag- free of charge.” [img]https://i.imgur.com/cevI7Fe.png[/img] [center][b][color= 5B0C80]PLEASE ONLY TAKE ONE PER NIGHT![/color][/b][/center] -Each bag comes with a few pieces of food. It might not be much, but hey- it’s free! [center]the Cask is currently IN STOCK.[/center]
THE CASK

A man wearing an apron turns when he hears you approach. “Oh, hello,” he says, with a small smile. “I’m Montresor. Fortunado may have mentioned me. Welcome to the Night Carnivale!”

He dries his hands off on a towel. “I’ve been preparing food for the Carnivale all day. If you’d like, you can take a food bag- free of charge.”

cevI7Fe.png
PLEASE ONLY TAKE ONE PER NIGHT!
-Each bag comes with a few pieces of food. It might not be much, but hey- it’s free!
the Cask is currently IN STOCK.
CAPTAIN / CPTN
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
[center][emoji=mystery bag size=1][b][color= 5B0C80]FORTUNADO’S RAFFLE[/color][/b][emoji=mystery bag size=1][/center] The pink-haired man from earlier lights up when he sees you approach. “Hello, hello!” He sings. “Remember me? [b][color= 5B0C80]Fortunado[/color][/b]? Well, I run the raffle here! You can buy a ticket if you’d like!” [img]https://i.imgur.com/MLVbaQu.png[/img] [center] [b][color= 5B0C80]Raffle tickets cost 500 treasure![/color][/b][/center] -Your name will be entered into the raffle once for each ticket you buy. You can buy an unlimited amount of tickets! -The raffle will run for [b][color= 5B0C80]one week[/color][/b]. At the end of this period, the winner will be announced! THIS WEEK’S PRIZE: [b][color= 5B0C80]Vial of Hypnotic Sight[/color][/b]
FORTUNADO’S RAFFLE

The pink-haired man from earlier lights up when he sees you approach.

“Hello, hello!” He sings. “Remember me? Fortunado? Well, I run the raffle here! You can buy a ticket if you’d like!”

MLVbaQu.png
Raffle tickets cost 500 treasure!

-Your name will be entered into the raffle once for each ticket you buy. You can buy an unlimited amount of tickets!

-The raffle will run for one week. At the end of this period, the winner will be announced!

THIS WEEK’S PRIZE: Vial of Hypnotic Sight
CAPTAIN / CPTN
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
[center][emoji=coliseum team size=1][b][color= 5B0C80]BATTLE and BREWING[/color][/b][emoji=cauldron size=1][/center] Two people greet you this time- man and a woman. “Pleasure to see you,” says the man. “I’m [b][color= 5B0C80]Ukreel[/color][/b]. Welcome to the Night Carnivale!” The woman calls to you from the stand she’s, well, standing in. “I’m [b][color= 5B0C80]Iuayz[/color][/b].” “We’ve both picked up a lot of stuff, either from brewing or battling,” Ukreel explains. “That’s why it’s [b][color= 5B0C80]for sale[/color][/b]. Care to buy anything?” [img]https://i.imgur.com/EYJj52y.png[/img] [center] [b][color= 5B0C80]INVENTORY[/color][/b][/center] -Acuity Fragment x6 - 500t -Might Fragment x6 - 500t -Dark Might Fragment x1 - 600t -Leaf Bolt x1 - 1000t -Vile Bolt x1 - 1000t -Zephyr Acuity Fragment x1 - 600t -Aquatic Acuity Fragment x2 - 600t -Duskcheer Colony x1 - 2500t -Peridot Roundhorn x1 - 1000t
BATTLE and BREWING

Two people greet you this time- man and a woman.

“Pleasure to see you,” says the man. “I’m Ukreel. Welcome to the Night Carnivale!”

The woman calls to you from the stand she’s, well, standing in. “I’m Iuayz.”

“We’ve both picked up a lot of stuff, either from brewing or battling,” Ukreel explains. “That’s why it’s for sale. Care to buy anything?”

EYJj52y.png
INVENTORY
-Acuity Fragment x6 - 500t
-Might Fragment x6 - 500t
-Dark Might Fragment x1 - 600t
-Leaf Bolt x1 - 1000t
-Vile Bolt x1 - 1000t
-Zephyr Acuity Fragment x1 - 600t
-Aquatic Acuity Fragment x2 - 600t
-Duskcheer Colony x1 - 2500t
-Peridot Roundhorn x1 - 1000t
CAPTAIN / CPTN
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
[center][emoji=cat 1 size=1][b][color= 5B0C80]CRITTER COLLECTION[/color][/b][emoji=dog 2 size=1][/center] A short woman greets you with a smile as you pass by. “Good evening!” She calls to you. “I’m [b][color= 5B0C80]Keyamara[/b]. I take care of these little critters. They’re all quite sweet- maybe you’d like to take one home?” [img]https://i.imgur.com/fUH5Biw.png[/img] [center][b][color= 5B0C80]Each adopt is 2500t![/color][/b][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/dURsSfz.png[/img]
CRITTER COLLECTION

A short woman greets you with a smile as you pass by.

“Good evening!” She calls to you. “I’m Keyamara. I take care of these little critters. They’re all quite sweet- maybe you’d like to take one home?”

fUH5Biw.png
Each adopt is 2500t!
dURsSfz.png
CAPTAIN / CPTN
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
[center][color=Darkred][size=7][font=Gabriola]Ebony's Art Gate[/font][/size][/color][/center] [center] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/564969/56496889_350.png[/img][/center] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5]You walk through the Carnivale, watching people admire their food, battle items, and prizes. Near the back of the clearing, you notice a shady figure stalking around an intimidating black gate with three pillars behind it, each with a hefty chest on top. You approach the figure, who turned to you. It was a Wildclaw with dark, yet stunning features. On his shoulder sat a bony bird with a green lantern lighting up the night. You ask the dragon about the chests.[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5]"[color=Darkred]These chests?[/color]" He replied in a deep, ragged voice. "[color=Darkred]These are the prizes for my... Art contest.[/color]" He nodded. "[color=Darkred]Three winners. Three prizes. One prompt each week.[/color]" The mysterious dragon looked away. "[color=Darkred]You want to join? Come back later, young'un. I still have to think.[/color]" You decide not to bother this dark dragon any longer, feeling a looming aura around him.[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5]You never asked for his name.[/size][/font][/center] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1] [center][font=Gabriola][size=7][color=Darkred]Welcome to Ebony's Art Gate![/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5][color=Darkred]Ebony the Gatekeeper will post prompts each week- you have to draw something connected directly to this prompt and post it, pinging me. On Saturdays, Ebony determines the three winners and announces them on Sunday, so keep updated! The prizes are kept a secret, as they are hidden in chests behind the Gate- and for suspense. This week's prompt is below![/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=7]This week's prompt is...[/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=7][color=Midnightblue]NIGHT TIME[/color][/size][/font] [center][font=Gabriola][size=5][color=Darkred]In order to celebrate the arrival of the Night Carnivale in Sornieth, Ebony has given us the Night Time prompt! Draw or paint something related to the moon, the stars, maybe even the Night Carnivale itself! Be sure to post your entry before Saturday, and be ready to win![/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=Gabriola][size=7][color=Darkred]Good luck, Night Dweller![/color][/size][/font][/center] [spoiler]Hey, you! Yeah, you! Do you need a commission at a reasonable price, with FR currency as well as irl currency? Well then come down to my art shop, I hope you'll be happy with the results! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2771190[/spoiler]
Ebony's Art Gate
56496889_350.png

You walk through the Carnivale, watching people admire their food, battle items, and prizes. Near the back of the clearing, you notice a shady figure stalking around an intimidating black gate with three pillars behind it, each with a hefty chest on top. You approach the figure, who turned to you. It was a Wildclaw with dark, yet stunning features. On his shoulder sat a bony bird with a green lantern lighting up the night. You ask the dragon about the chests.
"These chests?" He replied in a deep, ragged voice. "These are the prizes for my... Art contest." He nodded. "Three winners. Three prizes. One prompt each week." The mysterious dragon looked away. "You want to join? Come back later, young'un. I still have to think." You decide not to bother this dark dragon any longer, feeling a looming aura around him.

You never asked for his name.

Welcome to Ebony's Art Gate!
Ebony the Gatekeeper will post prompts each week- you have to draw something connected directly to this prompt and post it, pinging me. On Saturdays, Ebony determines the three winners and announces them on Sunday, so keep updated! The prizes are kept a secret, as they are hidden in chests behind the Gate- and for suspense. This week's prompt is below!
This week's prompt is...
NIGHT TIME
In order to celebrate the arrival of the Night Carnivale in Sornieth, Ebony has given us the Night Time prompt! Draw or paint something related to the moon, the stars, maybe even the Night Carnivale itself! Be sure to post your entry before Saturday, and be ready to win!
Good luck, Night Dweller!

Hey, you! Yeah, you! Do you need a commission at a reasonable price, with FR currency as well as irl currency? Well then come down to my art shop, I hope you'll be happy with the results! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2771190
tumblr_p5ec1rPzmh1wqmxb7o8_500.png gBEnGuD.png
May I have a cask? My dragons are running me dry.
May I have a cask? My dragons are running me dry.
@Waveclaw

Sure thing! Montresor’s glad to see his food getting eaten.
@Waveclaw

Sure thing! Montresor’s glad to see his food getting eaten.
CAPTAIN / CPTN
ll0CfnD.png
FObX7rS.png
XC93sMs.png
XmHV7tO.png
ePOliyb.png
Hello! Can I take a cask? Also sending 500 for a raffle ^_^ what a good idea!
Hello! Can I take a cask? Also sending 500 for a raffle ^_^ what a good idea!
Hallo_____She/Her/They______my mind is a teeny bit of a mess_____
1 2 3