Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Dragons to Loving Clans! (Closed)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Yinjia96
Hi there! I would have been delighted to home her to you but I will not be.
It saddens me to see that you have exalted the other dragon I sent to you :(.

In the future, please read the rules of forum posts for free dragons.
Most people do not want these dragons to be exalted, and I have made it clear that that is the case for myself.
There are fodder threads and fodder on the AH for a handful of coins, so please stick to those if you are looking for dragons to profit off of (whether it be exalting or auctioning).
@Yinjia96
Hi there! I would have been delighted to home her to you but I will not be.
It saddens me to see that you have exalted the other dragon I sent to you :(.

In the future, please read the rules of forum posts for free dragons.
Most people do not want these dragons to be exalted, and I have made it clear that that is the case for myself.
There are fodder threads and fodder on the AH for a handful of coins, so please stick to those if you are looking for dragons to profit off of (whether it be exalting or auctioning).
I accidentally put her up for auction, then I canceled it, but when I checked it again it said sold, and she was exalted. Sorry!
I accidentally put her up for auction, then I canceled it, but when I checked it again it said sold, and she was exalted. Sorry!
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
I promise I won’t put them up for auction/exalt them again.
I promise I won’t put them up for auction/exalt them again.
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@Yinjia96
Okay. But if you do want to exalt her or sell her please send her back to me. She's on her way over.
@Yinjia96
Okay. But if you do want to exalt her or sell her please send her back to me. She's on her way over.
Thanks!
Thanks!
oN0doZI.gif

SilverRipple
Female ~ She/They
FR+15 hrs
@WynTheMagician
Can I have Maize Crackle
@WynTheMagician
Can I have Maize Crackle
Ice Cream2
Hi there @IceCream2!
I just want to make sure you checked the rules out before I can give you a dragon, as I want them to have loving homes!
Hi there @IceCream2!
I just want to make sure you checked the rules out before I can give you a dragon, as I want them to have loving homes!
@WynTheMagician May I have her? I see that she has special eyes and wish to get them on new generations [emoji=coatl happy size=1] Thank you! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55475736] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/554758/55475736_350.png[/img] [/url]
@WynTheMagician
May I have her? I see that she has special eyes and wish to get them on new generations Thank you!

55475736_350.png
56725830.png
~ Look who's there!
29990397.png
~ Aha it's the Snakehead!
51916770.png
~ Fancy a fight?
@Jenshy
She's on her way!
@Jenshy
She's on her way!
ah may i have the third male spiral? the pink skink bab
my favorite season is winter since the temperature is perfect for me to go out w out feeling like im getting cooked in an oven h. thank you !
ah may i have the third male spiral? the pink skink bab
my favorite season is winter since the temperature is perfect for me to go out w out feeling like im getting cooked in an oven h. thank you !
im lin // gmt +4 // female // cs
yn9yC3K.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12