Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Spellwrought Ambassador Raffle
1 2 3
Sending for a ticket! :D Thank you so much for doing this, it's so generous of you!

I took a peek in your lair and Roxy totally caught my eye! * u* Her outfit is so whimsical and elegant! Does she have a backstory or bio?
Sending for a ticket! :D Thank you so much for doing this, it's so generous of you!

I took a peek in your lair and Roxy totally caught my eye! * u* Her outfit is so whimsical and elegant! Does she have a backstory or bio?
Sending payment :)

Also I love Tasfi - she looks like the gemstone Malachite with those colours and patterns (which is kind of ironic since she's water element and malachite is toxic when exposed to water)
Sending payment :)

Also I love Tasfi - she looks like the gemstone Malachite with those colours and patterns (which is kind of ironic since she's water element and malachite is toxic when exposed to water)

+8 FR Time || 17yrs || She/Her
@Lycoriae Thank you for joining! Most of my dragons have general ideas of what I'd like to do with them, lore wise, but Roxy is actually a member that I haven't figured out a title for yet! What I do know is that I'd like her to be a mother of passion, as she gave birth to three beautiful babies recently, whom I call the bisexual babies :D Their names are Phoebe (named after a woman of Artemis), Sappho (a bisexual poetess from Greece), and Plato (a philosopher who greatly admired Sappho's poetry). I'd like to think that Roxy gave birth to these bi pride colored babies and raised them to be passionate in who they loved. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] Thank you! @CristorcusHelix Thank you for joining! Yes, Tasfi does look a lot like malachite! I think I actually named a dragon Malachite previously, and Tasfi was already named when I bought her, but I did think about that name, too [emoji=fae laughing size=1] I actually did not know that malachite became toxic in water! That is really interesting. Thank you for sharing ^_^
@Lycoriae
Thank you for joining! Most of my dragons have general ideas of what I'd like to do with them, lore wise, but Roxy is actually a member that I haven't figured out a title for yet! What I do know is that I'd like her to be a mother of passion, as she gave birth to three beautiful babies recently, whom I call the bisexual babies :D Their names are Phoebe (named after a woman of Artemis), Sappho (a bisexual poetess from Greece), and Plato (a philosopher who greatly admired Sappho's poetry). I'd like to think that Roxy gave birth to these bi pride colored babies and raised them to be passionate in who they loved. Thank you!

@CristorcusHelix
Thank you for joining! Yes, Tasfi does look a lot like malachite! I think I actually named a dragon Malachite previously, and Tasfi was already named when I bought her, but I did think about that name, too I actually did not know that malachite became toxic in water! That is really interesting. Thank you for sharing ^_^
Bump :)
Bump :)
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
BUMP

UPDATE:
I have decided that I will end this raffle on Wednesday, November 6th.
BUMP

UPDATE:
I have decided that I will end this raffle on Wednesday, November 6th.
@adoremManefesto

I'm a one month old arcane user entering. And I love Ciara! She looks so gentle and welcoming.
@adoremManefesto

I'm a one month old arcane user entering. And I love Ciara! She looks so gentle and welcoming.
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
@fredddio Thank you for joining the raffle! And yes! Ciara is a very careful and gentle student. She's very curious and loves to listen and learn from lectures. Thank you!!
@fredddio Thank you for joining the raffle! And yes! Ciara is a very careful and gentle student. She's very curious and loves to listen and learn from lectures. Thank you!!
Bump
Bump
1 2 3