Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Spellwrought Ambassador Raffle
1 2 3
[center][size=4]Hello everyone! This holiday, I unboxed a familiar from one of Joxar's boxes, a familiar that I aready have. It is the lovely Spellwrought Ambassador! [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/27763.png[/img] I have decided that I would like to give this familiar to someone who does not have this familiar! This is my first raffle ever, so the rules will be simple. [/center] [size=4][b][u]Rules:[/u][/b] [LIST] [*] Anyone [b]who does NOT have this familiar[/b] may enter! You may only enter [b]ONCE[/b] with a small fee of 1,000 treasure or 1 gem. Just send me a one-way crossroad with your payment, and comment that it is for the raffle. [*] If you have joined Flight Rising within the past 3 months, I will give you an extra entry! [*] If you are a part of the Arcane flight, I will give you an extra entry! [*] If you would like to, I will also give one extra entry if you compliment any one of my dragons. :) [*] Please remember to just be nice and polite to one another! [/LIST] [center][size=4][b]This raffle will close on November 6th at around 18:00-20:00 FR Time, and results will follow shortly after I close it.[/b] I will be using the list randomizer on random.org to select a winner. Thank you everyone for joining, and good luck to everyone!! [emoji=fae happy size=1] [/center]
Hello everyone! This holiday, I unboxed a familiar from one of Joxar's boxes, a familiar that I aready have. It is the lovely Spellwrought Ambassador!

27763.png

I have decided that I would like to give this familiar to someone who does not have this familiar! This is my first raffle ever, so the rules will be simple.

Rules:
  • Anyone who does NOT have this familiar may enter! You may only enter ONCE with a small fee of 1,000 treasure or 1 gem. Just send me a one-way crossroad with your payment, and comment that it is for the raffle.
  • If you have joined Flight Rising within the past 3 months, I will give you an extra entry!
  • If you are a part of the Arcane flight, I will give you an extra entry!
  • If you would like to, I will also give one extra entry if you compliment any one of my dragons. :)
  • Please remember to just be nice and polite to one another!

This raffle will close on November 6th at around 18:00-20:00 FR Time, and results will follow shortly after I close it.

I will be using the list randomizer on random.org to select a winner.

Thank you everyone for joining, and good luck to everyone!!
Current list

oceanpods +1
Kristan
TempestDragon
AceStarr +3
LabcoatLesbian +3
Lycoriae +1
CristorcusHelix +1
Estarine +1
fredddio +3
LuluTen +2
Current list

oceanpods +1
Kristan
TempestDragon
AceStarr +3
LabcoatLesbian +3
Lycoriae +1
CristorcusHelix +1
Estarine +1
fredddio +3
LuluTen +2
reserved
reserved
for the compliment entry: nachtkrapp is so cool!! their outfit is so perfect for them!!
ty for the chance!
for the compliment entry: nachtkrapp is so cool!! their outfit is so perfect for them!!
ty for the chance!
@oceanpods thanks for entering and thank you for the compliment! i've recorded your extra entry.
@oceanpods thanks for entering and thank you for the compliment! i've recorded your extra entry.
Sending payment! Also legit I love Helios in your lair, I have a soft spot for Bogsneaks and he looks so SHINY

Also I'm arcane and I just joined a month ago
Sending payment! Also legit I love Helios in your lair, I have a soft spot for Bogsneaks and he looks so SHINY

Also I'm arcane and I just joined a month ago

.~°*¤°~{Human, Maybe}~°¤*°~.

.~°*¤°~My Tumblr~°¤*°~.

and I'm new in town
I love Atlas and Polaris, first of all just rly cool names, but also they look like wizards

and I'm new in town
¿ (\__/)
? (• 3 •) ~( What the Henk... )
--o----o--
@LabcoatLesbian Thank you for joining! I have recorded your entries. ^_^ Yes, thank you about Atlas and Polaris! They are arcane philosophers. Atlas would probably be me if I was a dragon in Sornieth! [emoji=fae happy size=1]
@LabcoatLesbian Thank you for joining! I have recorded your entries. ^_^

Yes, thank you about Atlas and Polaris! They are arcane philosophers. Atlas would probably be me if I was a dragon in Sornieth!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 3