Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Closed! Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32
@jadeycat ooooo, I'm interested in that sub! I seriously wonder if we could have a sub crossover alt!
@jadeycat ooooo, I'm interested in that sub! I seriously wonder if we could have a sub crossover alt!
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
Today's scry owo What a fun subspecies! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=86&auth=c3c7da3a429459b7bf8e25b0934bd6c5590fa334&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
Today's scry owo What a fun subspecies!

dragon?age=1&body=96&bodygene=15&breed=2&element=2&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=96&tertgene=18&winggene=24&wings=86&auth=c3c7da3a429459b7bf8e25b0934bd6c5590fa334&dummyext=prev.png
0gSKMbv.gif
@JadeyCat
There's no such thing as too many tickets! I'll be patiently waiting for your CR or PM with payment! Also, I'm curious about this subspecies of yours as well!

@Seraph822
Your Bonus Tickets have been registered! Your royal gal definitely looks like a deep sea monster like her Abyss color suggests!
@JadeyCat
There's no such thing as too many tickets! I'll be patiently waiting for your CR or PM with payment! Also, I'm curious about this subspecies of yours as well!

@Seraph822
Your Bonus Tickets have been registered! Your royal gal definitely looks like a deep sea monster like her Abyss color suggests!
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@HenryJekyll cr sent and for you and @GlitterDCMarvel here's a link since your interested!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=2751200
@HenryJekyll cr sent and for you and @GlitterDCMarvel here's a link since your interested!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=drs&id=2751200
p4qTex7.png
[center][emoji=cauldron size=1][/center] Quick Edit: I lowered the number of tickets to unlock a couple of the prizes again. I wanted there to be a better chance that all the 'main' dragon prizes to be unlocked. The last one will hopefully still be worth it though!

Quick Edit: I lowered the number of tickets to unlock a couple of the prizes again. I wanted there to be a better chance that all the 'main' dragon prizes to be unlocked. The last one will hopefully still be worth it though!
Goop
Goop
IxetaBl.pngPcIGNKw.pngbprUbRF.png
OeRHGjw.png
@MysticTales [quote name="Galehaut" date="2019-10-18 17:39:15" ] Hey there! If you want the bump to qualify for tickets, it has to include the keyword (found in the rules). This makes it a lot easier for us to log them and distinguish them from other posts. [/quote] While I appreciate and thank you for the bump, I cannot count it as a Bump Ticket unless you include the keyword. Sorry about that! I will check to see if you edit your post though and if it qualifies then, I'll be sure to add it as a Bump Ticket!
@MysticTales
Galehaut wrote on 2019-10-18 17:39:15:
Hey there! If you want the bump to qualify for tickets, it has to include the keyword (found in the rules). This makes it a lot easier for us to log them and distinguish them from other posts.

While I appreciate and thank you for the bump, I cannot count it as a Bump Ticket unless you include the keyword. Sorry about that! I will check to see if you edit your post though and if it qualifies then, I'll be sure to add it as a Bump Ticket!
Goop
Goop
19739675_HzqPDkhLwt4NzgH.png
@Kristan
Daily variant has been updated!

Bump Tickets have also been updated in the spreadsheet!
@Kristan
Daily variant has been updated!

Bump Tickets have also been updated in the spreadsheet!
[center] Goopy baby! Had to keep the faceted eyes, i mean look at her[emoji=heart size=1] @HenryJekyll [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?breed=4&gender=1&age=0&bodygene=14&body=80&winggene=12&wings=72&tertgene=18&tert=72&element=7&eyetype=4[/url][/center]
tumblr_inline_p7ck57ROwS1u2mdgr_540.pngqesQFkT.gifA small, circular badge. The background image of the badge is a soft, pastel sky with rosy colored clouds. A piece of yellowed parchment and quill pen, along with a silver broadsword, are in the middle of the badge. The words 'Donate Services' are placed above and below the parchment, quill, and sword in the middle.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 31 32