Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Closed! Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
1. Phosphorant Phalanges
2. Splash Guard
3. Bobbing in the Dark
4. To Handle an Amalg (Red)
5. To Handle an Amalg (black)

thank you!!
1. Phosphorant Phalanges
2. Splash Guard
3. Bobbing in the Dark
4. To Handle an Amalg (Red)
5. To Handle an Amalg (black)

thank you!!
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
I've won again! Wowee! Since it's my third time winning (at least that I recall) I'm fine with giving anything to the 10th winner just in case they want anything that's left. Otherwise, throw whatever's left at me! I'll take it all! ALL I TELL YOU
I've won again! Wowee! Since it's my third time winning (at least that I recall) I'm fine with giving anything to the 10th winner just in case they want anything that's left. Otherwise, throw whatever's left at me! I'll take it all! ALL I TELL YOU
q0rU0wA.png
@HenryJekyll

1. Skins: Peacvine Ardvark & Sol Wisher
2. Phosphorant Phalanges
3. Splash Guard
4. To Handle an Amalg (Black)
5. Bobbing in the Dark
6-8. Skins (in order of preference): Entangled Tentacles, Contagion Cauldron, Tomb Keeper, Redrock Cove, Iridescent Scaleback

Thank you so much for running this raffle ^v^
@HenryJekyll

1. Skins: Peacvine Ardvark & Sol Wisher
2. Phosphorant Phalanges
3. Splash Guard
4. To Handle an Amalg (Black)
5. Bobbing in the Dark
6-8. Skins (in order of preference): Entangled Tentacles, Contagion Cauldron, Tomb Keeper, Redrock Cove, Iridescent Scaleback

Thank you so much for running this raffle ^v^
0gSKMbv.gif
@HenryJekyll

1) splash guard
2) to handle an amalg (black)
3) to handle an amalg (red)
4) phosphorant phalanges
5) bobbing in the dark
6-10) skins in order of preference - entangled tentacles, tomb keeper, sol wisher, contagion cauldron, corpse cleaner, peacevine aardvark, iridescent scaleback, redrock cove, crimson emperor
@HenryJekyll

1) splash guard
2) to handle an amalg (black)
3) to handle an amalg (red)
4) phosphorant phalanges
5) bobbing in the dark
6-10) skins in order of preference - entangled tentacles, tomb keeper, sol wisher, contagion cauldron, corpse cleaner, peacevine aardvark, iridescent scaleback, redrock cove, crimson emperor
@HenryJekyll Give the 10th person my prize! I’ve already won a few times :)
@HenryJekyll Give the 10th person my prize! I’ve already won a few times :)
@HenryJekyll

Honestly, I'm just interested in the Handle an Amalg (Black). However, if it gets claimed before you get to me, I'll let someone else have my slot ^-^
@HenryJekyll

Honestly, I'm just interested in the Handle an Amalg (Black). However, if it gets claimed before you get to me, I'll let someone else have my slot ^-^
zWzF1AM.pngUmduLZ1.pngW26Aw3M.png
Sorry for another delay. Apparently college decided to give me three tests this week. One got moved from Monday to tomorrow, I had one today, and I have one on Thursday as well. Not to mention all the labwork I have to do. However, I finally got some free time to send out the prizes!

Anyways, since there's technically enough for three more winners (winner three just gets one skin/accent instead of two), why not make sure they get claimed?

There will not be another pull after this one. I'm pulling five names to better ensure prizes get distributed. Even if you'd rather pass on your prize to someone further down than you, please still list which skins/accents you want in case there are users not claiming prizes.

That being said, I am not putting a time restriction on this prize pull. However, try to reply asap.

Users who did not get a prize last round, whether through passing it down or not replying, have been put back into the pool.
  1. @xIridium
  2. @kijauni
  3. @Babadook
  4. @Captainsaviathan
  5. @JadeyCat

Random note: Babadook, you scare me because you have 5 tickets and I've pulled you early twice and have even had duplicates of your tickets show up before I've pulled someone who has 50+.

Captainsaviathan, I'd like to inform you that your winning ticket was 420 this time.
Sorry for another delay. Apparently college decided to give me three tests this week. One got moved from Monday to tomorrow, I had one today, and I have one on Thursday as well. Not to mention all the labwork I have to do. However, I finally got some free time to send out the prizes!

Anyways, since there's technically enough for three more winners (winner three just gets one skin/accent instead of two), why not make sure they get claimed?

There will not be another pull after this one. I'm pulling five names to better ensure prizes get distributed. Even if you'd rather pass on your prize to someone further down than you, please still list which skins/accents you want in case there are users not claiming prizes.

That being said, I am not putting a time restriction on this prize pull. However, try to reply asap.

Users who did not get a prize last round, whether through passing it down or not replying, have been put back into the pool.
  1. @xIridium
  2. @kijauni
  3. @Babadook
  4. @Captainsaviathan
  5. @JadeyCat

Random note: Babadook, you scare me because you have 5 tickets and I've pulled you early twice and have even had duplicates of your tickets show up before I've pulled someone who has 50+.

Captainsaviathan, I'd like to inform you that your winning ticket was 420 this time.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
@HenryJekyll YES DHDSVSJSBSJSDB (i’ll tell ya what i wanna score when i get home)
@HenryJekyll YES DHDSVSJSBSJSDB (i’ll tell ya what i wanna score when i get home)
8HJ5652.png8hZb6VZ.png
@hernyjekyll ll take the last imp and wc skins <:
@hernyjekyll ll take the last imp and wc skins <:
8HJ5652.png8hZb6VZ.png
@HenryJekyll I hope this ones not claimed but I'd like the tomb keeper accent please [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/20626.png[/img]
@HenryJekyll I hope this ones not claimed but I'd like the tomb keeper accent please
20626.png
p4qTex7.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32