Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [R] Closed! Drawing Winners
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32
Quick bump with a little update!

I realized I was a little stupid with ticket amounts for unlocking prizes, so I'll be adjusting the tickets to unlock them here momentarily. I figured I would mess something up since this is my first raffle, and I guess this was it. Still keeping the super big prize as-is, but I'll also be adding a new prize to unlock as well!
Quick bump with a little update!

I realized I was a little stupid with ticket amounts for unlocking prizes, so I'll be adjusting the tickets to unlock them here momentarily. I figured I would mess something up since this is my first raffle, and I guess this was it. Still keeping the super big prize as-is, but I'll also be adding a new prize to unlock as well!
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
leh boop!
leh boop!
looking for someone to make me a rainbow themed sig!
Daily amalgamate variant has been updated! Today's variant are Amalgemates!
Daily amalgamate variant has been updated! Today's variant are Amalgemates!
[center][emoji=cauldron size=1] Currently looking to see if I can get bump tickets in here, as well as a potential bump ticket based raffle. I’m also about to start a three-hour drive, so I’ll be stuck on mobile until I reach my destination. I promise I’ll take note of any tickets bought during this time![/center]

Currently looking to see if I can get bump tickets in here, as well as a potential bump ticket based raffle. I’m also about to start a three-hour drive, so I’ll be stuck on mobile until I reach my destination. I promise I’ll take note of any tickets bought during this time!
[center][emoji=cauldron size=1] Finally back from the drive! [/center]

Finally back from the drive!
@HenryJekyll i'd like to buy 10 tickets! can't wait to see the bonus tickets scry
@HenryJekyll i'd like to buy 10 tickets! can't wait to see the bonus tickets scry
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif mIntLwS.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif
@xIridium
Alright, just send a CR/PM with payment (10kt/g) and I’ll get you down in the Spreadsheet when I get a moment!

As for the bonus scry, you’re the one to make it! I linked the Amalgamate subspecies banner in the first post, but if you have any questions, let me know and I’ll be sure to answer them!
@xIridium
Alright, just send a CR/PM with payment (10kt/g) and I’ll get you down in the Spreadsheet when I get a moment!

As for the bonus scry, you’re the one to make it! I linked the Amalgamate subspecies banner in the first post, but if you have any questions, let me know and I’ll be sure to answer them!
right, lol i misread that part anyways, here's the scry! let me know if there's anything i should add [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/scrying/predict?morph=225599][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=41&breed=4&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=111&tertgene=19&winggene=25&wings=98&auth=ebd68cdc6bd7f5de9489d5fbac75bf289caad42d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] They have primal shadow powers that seem to manifest in airy, sort of incorporeal black slime. They became an Amalgamate from a spore, thus keeping their memories. They protect their pearl fiercely, as it's the only thing from their past life that hasn't changed or gone away.
right, lol i misread that part
anyways, here's the scry! let me know if there's anything i should add
dragon?age=1&body=5&bodygene=41&breed=4&element=7&eyetype=6&gender=1&tert=111&tertgene=19&winggene=25&wings=98&auth=ebd68cdc6bd7f5de9489d5fbac75bf289caad42d&dummyext=prev.png

They have primal shadow powers that seem to manifest in airy, sort of incorporeal black slime. They became an Amalgamate from a spore, thus keeping their memories. They protect their pearl fiercely, as it's the only thing from their past life that hasn't changed or gone away.
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif mIntLwS.gif tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o4_r1_75sq.gif
@xIridium
First off, while a lovely scry, I'm afraid that scry doesn't qualify as even a regular amalgamate. Starmap/Constellation only qualifies on Magimalgs. I'll try to update my Bonus Tickets post to properly describe what genes qualify as an Amalgemate, as well as any future daily scries going forth. Sorry for any confusion!
@xIridium
First off, while a lovely scry, I'm afraid that scry doesn't qualify as even a regular amalgamate. Starmap/Constellation only qualifies on Magimalgs. I'll try to update my Bonus Tickets post to properly describe what genes qualify as an Amalgemate, as well as any future daily scries going forth. Sorry for any confusion!
k, i'll edit the morphology once i see the amalgamate genes
k, i'll edit the morphology once i see the amalgamate genes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 31 32