Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | OOD Orchard [closed]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
@DrMoneybags

Yes, hello. It is me.

I come bearing doodles.

https://sta.sh/21ufszn60ihw?edit=1

There are 58. You can see them all in the Big Picture and the Small Pictures show close ups.

I apologize for the low quality picture. My scanner sucks when it comes to recognizing pencil.

As for my jar color, I'd like orange, red, and black please.
@DrMoneybags

Yes, hello. It is me.

I come bearing doodles.

https://sta.sh/21ufszn60ihw?edit=1

There are 58. You can see them all in the Big Picture and the Small Pictures show close ups.

I apologize for the low quality picture. My scanner sucks when it comes to recognizing pencil.

As for my jar color, I'd like orange, red, and black please.
Ahh, found some time late. Since it's roll over, I'm gonna ask if I can do all three bob for apples for today. ^^ Could I name my candycorn Clarice, and my ghost Sem? And could I equip the spooky hat onto Clarice and the bow on Sem? :o Thanks in advance, hope everything isn't too busy for you! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/579794734432780290/632845724366798892/image0.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579794734432780290/632845790653448202/image0.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579794734432780290/632845824606339082/image0.png[/img]
Ahh, found some time late. Since it's roll over, I'm gonna ask if I can do all three bob for apples for today. ^^
Could I name my candycorn Clarice, and my ghost Sem? And could I equip the spooky hat onto Clarice and the bow on Sem? :o
Thanks in advance, hope everything isn't too busy for you!

image0.png

image0.png

image0.png
E9E8F185-9CF8-4F34-AA43-E225D87767C5.png FR+0 / Fluid
Art shop
Adoptables shop
LF dergs thread
@DrMoneybags @Decaffeinated No idea how close to Mr. Green's personality this is but here's hoping. Also, Mako in a ghost costume XD [quote=Mr. Green's Holloween]There had never been a sound that inspired more cheer in Mr. Green than the rolling crash of distant thunder. Sliding aside his grey laced curtains, he looks up in satisfaction at the sky, noting how heavily the fat rain clouds hung. It seemed to mirror the downcast expression of his neighbors who were no doubt looking forward to a night of traipsing about the town making a nuisance out of themselves. Trick or treating, they called it, and it was utter nonsense. Why should he share his treats with Dots that he did not even like? But with the storm about to break, he knew that he would not be disturbed by the constant knocking at his door. Mr. Green's eyes narrowed happily. Peace and quiet would be his to enjoy. He began to flip through the channels on his television as soon as he rolled into his armchair. Finally settling on a show to watch, he began to stuff his round face with treats from the bowl he had prepared. The fireplace crackled merrily, casting dancing shadows across the far wall. Sometime between the third and fourth episodes of the Dot Crew, Mr. Green began to doze off. A loud boom of thunder woke him up with a start. The house seemed to shake with the force of it. He tried to roll off his seat only to be blinded by a bright flash of lightning. As he slept, the rain had come down in earnest, and now the storm raged all around him. The fire had burned out, and with the television dead, his whole living room was plunged in darkness. Thump. Thump. Thump. Mr. Green froze in the act of reaching for the light switch. That was not thunder. He crouched against the wall, eyes widening when the thumping continued. There was something just outside his door. Snnnnnnoooooorrrrrtttttt. A high pitched squeal mingled with the thunder, and there was the skitter of tiny feet as his visitor scrabbled across the porch. For a moment there was silence, but before he could let out a sigh of relief, Mr. Green was met with the long creak of a door, being nudged open. The back door! He had forgotten to lock it! Grabbing an umbrella for protection, he rolled forward intending to take a peek before making an escape, into the rain. From around the corner, he saw something long and bone white come slinking through the door. It seemed to spread across the floor trailing leaves and mud and...and...a purple bowtie? Mr. Green watched as the thing shuffled and sniffed, slowly recognizing the oinking noises that it was making. Mako? "Mako!" He rolled his eyes, letting the umbrella drop to the floor. The little piggy stared at him hopefully from under his sheet. He had half a mind to shoo Mako back to his pen, but the piggy didn't know better, and he was already here. With a long-suffering sigh, Mr. Green closed and locked his back door. Three hours later, Mako had been cleaned up, and the power was back on. Mr. Green still had treats to share, which he [s]gladly[/s] grudgingly did. "Happy Halloween..."[/quote] [img]https://cdnw.nickpic.host/rYWSDG.png[/img]
@DrMoneybags @Decaffeinated

No idea how close to Mr. Green's personality this is but here's hoping. Also, Mako in a ghost costume XD
Mr. Green's Holloween wrote:
There had never been a sound that inspired more cheer in Mr. Green than the rolling crash of distant thunder. Sliding aside his grey laced curtains, he looks up in satisfaction at the sky, noting how heavily the fat rain clouds hung. It seemed to mirror the downcast expression of his neighbors who were no doubt looking forward to a night of traipsing about the town making a nuisance out of themselves. Trick or treating, they called it, and it was utter nonsense. Why should he share his treats with Dots that he did not even like? But with the storm about to break, he knew that he would not be disturbed by the constant knocking at his door. Mr. Green's eyes narrowed happily. Peace and quiet would be his to enjoy. He began to flip through the channels on his television as soon as he rolled into his armchair. Finally settling on a show to watch, he began to stuff his round face with treats from the bowl he had prepared. The fireplace crackled merrily, casting dancing shadows across the far wall.

Sometime between the third and fourth episodes of the Dot Crew, Mr. Green began to doze off.

A loud boom of thunder woke him up with a start. The house seemed to shake with the force of it. He tried to roll off his seat only to be blinded by a bright flash of lightning. As he slept, the rain had come down in earnest, and now the storm raged all around him. The fire had burned out, and with the television dead, his whole living room was plunged in darkness.

Thump.

Thump.

Thump.

Mr. Green froze in the act of reaching for the light switch. That was not thunder. He crouched against the wall, eyes widening when the thumping continued. There was something just outside his door.

Snnnnnnoooooorrrrrtttttt.

A high pitched squeal mingled with the thunder, and there was the skitter of tiny feet as his visitor scrabbled across the porch. For a moment there was silence, but before he could let out a sigh of relief, Mr. Green was met with the long creak of a door, being nudged open. The back door! He had forgotten to lock it! Grabbing an umbrella for protection, he rolled forward intending to take a peek before making an escape, into the rain. From around the corner, he saw something long and bone white come slinking through the door. It seemed to spread across the floor trailing leaves and mud and...and...a purple bowtie?

Mr. Green watched as the thing shuffled and sniffed, slowly recognizing the oinking noises that it was making.

Mako?

"Mako!" He rolled his eyes, letting the umbrella drop to the floor. The little piggy stared at him hopefully from under his sheet. He had half a mind to shoo Mako back to his pen, but the piggy didn't know better, and he was already here. With a long-suffering sigh, Mr. Green closed and locked his back door.

Three hours later, Mako had been cleaned up, and the power was back on. Mr. Green still had treats to share, which he gladly grudgingly did.

"Happy Halloween..."

rYWSDG.png
might i bob?:)

(mint green/brown for lid)

its apple time

its apple time
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png0c4a6f6574af97a1cd4666e890f4a46aa5af3700.png
@DrMoneyBags I'll have orange and pink for jar color please, and I'd like to bob for apples! Also doodled a spirit cat: [img]https://i.ibb.co/1Z5zmH4/Untitled-1.png[/img]
@DrMoneyBags I'll have orange and pink for jar color please, and I'd like to bob for apples!

Also doodled a spirit cat: Untitled-1.png
I collect likes on dragons in this tab :]
@DrMoneybags so can I start off with a free apple-bobbing? :3
@DrMoneybags so can I start off with a free apple-bobbing? :3
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@DrMoneybags
may I get my free apple bob for the day.
also sorry no doodles from me today, I've been busy all day.
@DrMoneybags
may I get my free apple bob for the day.
also sorry no doodles from me today, I've been busy all day.
tumblr_inline_o8pnmbVxfC1ts73zp_540.png
@DrMoneybags @bittersweetlove Spooky story bump. This contains darker themes that I've tried to skim over and keep tame. Just to be safe though, trigger warning for dark themes, kidnapping(?), cults(?) Also, I'm so sorry Bitter this story didn't end up really centering on Duchess. ^^'' [br][quote=The Village of Honeywood]Paradise as far as the eye can see, forever and ever and ever. The intern was well aware of how lucky they were to land this assignment. The village of Honeywood looked as if it had been plucked right out of a postcard, with its pristine streets and rows of quaint little houses. It even had its own babbling brook, which ran through the village! The intern had never been so charmed as when they had stopped to watch a group of children wade into the clear waters to catch a wealth of colorful little fish that lived within. Wherever you looked, there were gardens, but even the most perfect flower beds paled in comparison to the one on the grounds of McIntosh Mansion. Sitting on a hill overlooking Honeywood Village, it was called its crowning jewel. Such a title was well deserved as the mansion's whitewashed walls shone in the Summer sun. It was surrounded by colorful gardens, and orchards, and vineyards, which accounted for the sweet ever-present scent which hung in the air. "I hope you are not too warm here." The intern looks up and into the smiling face of the caretaker of McIntosh Mansion. It was rumored that the other was very picky when hiring on interns and so it was an honor to be chosen for this job. "Warm? The weather is just right, actually." It wasn't a lie, the weather was always just right. The intern mentions to the marble pavilion they were currently sitting under. "I could not resist coming out here to admire the architecture. It's hard to believe that everything on the grounds is over five hundred years old." Everything seemed brand new. There was no weather damage on the intricate scrolls and spires of the pavilion, nor on the statues that dotted the gardens. "And I don't think there's much work for me to do at all. Your oil paintings look as if they had been painted yesterday." The caretaker laughed, indicating to the catalog that was sprawled in front of them. "It was not always so. There was once a time when the mansion and the village itself was threatened with destruction." The intern's interest was immediately piqued, they had read about some of the old legends surrounding the village, but to hear a local tell it would be a different experience. The expression on their face must have encouraged their companion to continue. "It is said that the land here is tied inexorably to their rulers. It was their destiny to oversee these territories and look after its citizens. If the ruler was just the land flourished, but if they were fickle, the opposite would happen." There was a pause as the caretaker began to flip through the catalog, going through copies of portraits of good looking, beautifully dressed figures. "It was their duty to stay. They could never leave least the land crumbled in their absence." "But who would ever want to leave?" "You'd be surprised, but the subject of this tale wanted to do exactly that." The flipping had stopped, and the intern's gaze cut to a print of a woman dressed in an elaborate blue dress. She was slim and stately, with pale skin and a cascade of jet black hair, which made her appearance even more dramatic. "I'm not one to speak ill of the family, but she had intentions to abandon her post. Vain and selfish, she would not listen to the pleas of her people to attend to them and her duty." "And what happened to her?" If it hadn't been for the warm sunshine, the intern would have noticed the chill that went through them, the more they looked at the portrait. "The people staged an intervention. She saw the error of her ways and changed." The caretaker's smile was radiant. "I'll leave you to your work now. Your driver will be by to take you back to your lodgings later. I'm aware that tomorrow will be your last day here, and I think you'd be better served if you spent more time exploring our beautiful village." With their goodbyes exchanged, the intern went back to their catalog. They could not help looking over the portrait of the Duchess in her blue dress again. There was no name attached to any of the records, but with a little bit of digging, perhaps this mystery could be solved. But later that evening, enchanted by the village again, the intern forgot all about their quest. Though they dreamed of a stately woman in a beautiful blue dress, they would forget about her as soon as they woke up. The intern would never know that the thick cloud of black hair hid a partly rotted face. That that slim body was turned into some sort of grotesque crooked tree that grew in the deepest basement of McIntosh Mansion. Legs stitched together, the Duchess sat on a throne of dry and brittle branches. Her feet buried deep into the earth, which she fed with her essence. Her caretaker came to her every night at midnight and not a second before. [i]Tell meeeee[/i] She was not quite dead. Never quite dead even after five hundred years. [i]Tell meeeee t-t-that[/i] Her voice was like a whisper. Bone sliding over fallen leaves. A rattle in a chest long ago caved in. [i]Tell meeeee t-t-that I'm beautifffffuulll...[/i] To the caretaker, she is beautiful. The most beautiful to have ever existed. Indeed no other in her line had sustained the lands for as long, as strongly as she had. "You are beautiful, my darling." And there would be paradise as far as the eye could see, forever and ever and ever.[/quote]
@DrMoneybags @bittersweetlove

Spooky story bump. This contains darker themes that I've tried to skim over and keep tame. Just to be safe though, trigger warning for dark themes, kidnapping(?), cults(?)

Also, I'm so sorry Bitter this story didn't end up really centering on Duchess. ^^''

The Village of Honeywood wrote:
Paradise as far as the eye can see, forever and ever and ever. The intern was well aware of how lucky they were to land this assignment. The village of Honeywood looked as if it had been plucked right out of a postcard, with its pristine streets and rows of quaint little houses. It even had its own babbling brook, which ran through the village! The intern had never been so charmed as when they had stopped to watch a group of children wade into the clear waters to catch a wealth of colorful little fish that lived within. Wherever you looked, there were gardens, but even the most perfect flower beds paled in comparison to the one on the grounds of McIntosh Mansion. Sitting on a hill overlooking Honeywood Village, it was called its crowning jewel. Such a title was well deserved as the mansion's whitewashed walls shone in the Summer sun. It was surrounded by colorful gardens, and orchards, and vineyards, which accounted for the sweet ever-present scent which hung in the air.

"I hope you are not too warm here." The intern looks up and into the smiling face of the caretaker of McIntosh Mansion. It was rumored that the other was very picky when hiring on interns and so it was an honor to be chosen for this job.

"Warm? The weather is just right, actually." It wasn't a lie, the weather was always just right. The intern mentions to the marble pavilion they were currently sitting under. "I could not resist coming out here to admire the architecture. It's hard to believe that everything on the grounds is over five hundred years old." Everything seemed brand new. There was no weather damage on the intricate scrolls and spires of the pavilion, nor on the statues that dotted the gardens. "And I don't think there's much work for me to do at all. Your oil paintings look as if they had been painted yesterday."

The caretaker laughed, indicating to the catalog that was sprawled in front of them. "It was not always so. There was once a time when the mansion and the village itself was threatened with destruction." The intern's interest was immediately piqued, they had read about some of the old legends surrounding the village, but to hear a local tell it would be a different experience. The expression on their face must have encouraged their companion to continue.

"It is said that the land here is tied inexorably to their rulers. It was their destiny to oversee these territories and look after its citizens. If the ruler was just the land flourished, but if they were fickle, the opposite would happen." There was a pause as the caretaker began to flip through the catalog, going through copies of portraits of good looking, beautifully dressed figures. "It was their duty to stay. They could never leave least the land crumbled in their absence."

"But who would ever want to leave?"

"You'd be surprised, but the subject of this tale wanted to do exactly that." The flipping had stopped, and the intern's gaze cut to a print of a woman dressed in an elaborate blue dress. She was slim and stately, with pale skin and a cascade of jet black hair, which made her appearance even more dramatic. "I'm not one to speak ill of the family, but she had intentions to abandon her post. Vain and selfish, she would not listen to the pleas of her people to attend to them and her duty."

"And what happened to her?" If it hadn't been for the warm sunshine, the intern would have noticed the chill that went through them, the more they looked at the portrait.

"The people staged an intervention. She saw the error of her ways and changed." The caretaker's smile was radiant. "I'll leave you to your work now. Your driver will be by to take you back to your lodgings later. I'm aware that tomorrow will be your last day here, and I think you'd be better served if you spent more time exploring our beautiful village." With their goodbyes exchanged, the intern went back to their catalog. They could not help looking over the portrait of the Duchess in her blue dress again. There was no name attached to any of the records, but with a little bit of digging, perhaps this mystery could be solved.

But later that evening, enchanted by the village again, the intern forgot all about their quest. Though they dreamed of a stately woman in a beautiful blue dress, they would forget about her as soon as they woke up. The intern would never know that the thick cloud of black hair hid a partly rotted face. That that slim body was turned into some sort of grotesque crooked tree that grew in the deepest basement of McIntosh Mansion. Legs stitched together, the Duchess sat on a throne of dry and brittle branches. Her feet buried deep into the earth, which she fed with her essence.

Her caretaker came to her every night at midnight and not a second before.

Tell meeeee

She was not quite dead. Never quite dead even after five hundred years.

Tell meeeee t-t-that

Her voice was like a whisper. Bone sliding over fallen leaves. A rattle in a chest long ago caved in.

Tell meeeee t-t-that I'm beautifffffuulll...

To the caretaker, she is beautiful. The most beautiful to have ever existed. Indeed no other in her line had sustained the lands for as long, as strongly as she had.

"You are beautiful, my darling."

And there would be paradise as far as the eye could see, forever and ever and ever.

its apple time

its apple time

b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png0c4a6f6574af97a1cd4666e890f4a46aa5af3700.png
@aerdnanocte
Sorry for the slow response.

Yes you may, ill send
@aerdnanocte
Sorry for the slow response.

Yes you may, ill send
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19