Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | • The Portal || Later Days - 10m + 10kg
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 429 430
1. @liteweaver
2. Cynil
3. Oof, I'm not sure. Maybe some more lantern and or swamp type apparel?? More bones too.

1. @liteweaver
2. Cynil
3. Oof, I'm not sure. Maybe some more lantern and or swamp type apparel?? More bones too.

tsvZJsx.png
» fr+0
» UMA sales
» g1 sales
» Wishlist
1. @liteweaver
2. Aurorafulnight
3. The big thing that I really want is for Scattersight Vials to come out of retirement, even if only as a rare coli drop or something. I get that the staff are probably trying to preserve the rarity of eye types, but I find it super annoying that there's no way to obtain them anymore. At the rate people buy them and use them, they're eventually going to become just as rare as like, imp scrolls, and then many people will be stuck with an eye type they may not want on dragons that can't simply be mass bred and replaced (progens, rare color combos, ect). Even if it was just a super rare coli drop or a super pricey max level Baldwin thing at least there would be some coming into the market reliably
1. @liteweaver
2. Aurorafulnight
3. The big thing that I really want is for Scattersight Vials to come out of retirement, even if only as a rare coli drop or something. I get that the staff are probably trying to preserve the rarity of eye types, but I find it super annoying that there's no way to obtain them anymore. At the rate people buy them and use them, they're eventually going to become just as rare as like, imp scrolls, and then many people will be stuck with an eye type they may not want on dragons that can't simply be mass bred and replaced (progens, rare color combos, ect). Even if it was just a super rare coli drop or a super pricey max level Baldwin thing at least there would be some coming into the market reliably
Q5eZhV2.png
@liteweaver
Sheona
Pls add a relist all function to the ah
@liteweaver
Sheona
Pls add a relist all function to the ah
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
@liteweaver
Nayafen
@liteweaver
Nayafen
JICIbJe.png
1. @liteweaver
2. Lunalatic
3. I'd just like the hoard's food section to be tweaked so that after you hoadsell or convert while it's sorted, it doesn't automatically undo the filter.
1. @liteweaver
2. Lunalatic
3. I'd just like the hoard's food section to be tweaked so that after you hoadsell or convert while it's sorted, it doesn't automatically undo the filter.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
1) @liteweaver
2) DarkSkyTheDemon
3) I'm excited to see the coliseum's "coming soon" feature
4) may I be added to the pinglist?
1) @liteweaver
2) DarkSkyTheDemon
3) I'm excited to see the coliseum's "coming soon" feature
4) may I be added to the pinglist?
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
@liteweaver
Raxty

I wish for a multi-head dragon to be added like a hydra, or an ability to only show on auction the cheapest item instead of many at the same time and also an apparel that looks like a scorpion stinger!

Add me to ping list, thanks!
@liteweaver
Raxty

I wish for a multi-head dragon to be added like a hydra, or an ability to only show on auction the cheapest item instead of many at the same time and also an apparel that looks like a scorpion stinger!

Add me to ping list, thanks!
1. @liteweaver
2. StingTheAnimus
3. I’d like to have Elemental genes, which come in all three types and and are different for each element, so nature could have vines and leaves coming out of them and fire would look like a glowing ember.
1. @liteweaver
2. StingTheAnimus
3. I’d like to have Elemental genes, which come in all three types and and are different for each element, so nature could have vines and leaves coming out of them and fire would look like a glowing ember.
CXky6Lf.gif
She/Her | FR +3
Ahh, this was a great surprise! Thank you so much @liteweaver, @Kuzcat, @Lexreon, @celebie, and all others who helped out! You're all very generous. I'll definitely be slapping that Jaguar on Flameheart as soon as I get it. :)
Ahh, this was a great surprise! Thank you so much @liteweaver, @Kuzcat, @Lexreon, @celebie, and all others who helped out! You're all very generous. I'll definitely be slapping that Jaguar on Flameheart as soon as I get it. :)
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
1. @liteweaver
2. Deramadus
3. Hmm...another breed? Oh, more lore about the Shade! Or any lore really, I just want to know more about the world, specifically the Deities and the Shade. Like, is it still out there, in space? Is it a creature, or is it not sentient and instead an amalgamation of evil? I need to know!
1. @liteweaver
2. Deramadus
3. Hmm...another breed? Oh, more lore about the Shade! Or any lore really, I just want to know more about the world, specifically the Deities and the Shade. Like, is it still out there, in space? Is it a creature, or is it not sentient and instead an amalgamation of evil? I need to know!
An illustration of a blue Fire Flight Mirror dragon with black antlers and black wings, wearing gold jewelry. Blue fire is along the bottom of the picture, and the backdrop is of the Ashfall Waste. Links to progen.
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 ... 429 430