Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Frogtea
Yay! Thank you so much! Could I have the vista?
@Frogtea
Yay! Thank you so much! Could I have the vista?
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
it said i was pinged but im not? what happened?
it said i was pinged but im not? what happened?
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
Same? I've just got a ping, but I'm not there o.O
Same? I've just got a ping, but I'm not there o.O
image.pngFDEKUou.pngo017-1.pngo017-2.pngo297-d02-Kitterbee.pngo297-d01-Kitterbee.pngo017-5.pngo017-4.pngo017-3.pngo297-d05-Kitterbee.pngo297-d03-Kitterbee.pngo297-d04-Kitterbee.pngB6_R.pngNdwqoPl.png
PQH87Ik.png
@Dinomatika I pinged you then deleted the ping if that makes sense. if you click on the notification it should lead to the post where you were pinged.
@Dinomatika I pinged you then deleted the ping if that makes sense. if you click on the notification it should lead to the post where you were pinged.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
ok no problem ^^ just curious :3
ok no problem ^^ just curious :3
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
Congrats to all the winners!
Congrats to all the winners!
[quote name="FrogTea" date="2019-09-28 15:03:17" ] If you were pinged, it was to this post. Winners: @Lycoriae, @aurallene, @adoremManifesto, @TempestDragon, @Ggirl Congratulations! Prizes are first come, first serve. [/quote] OMG I can't believe I won, you totally made my day! T__T It's SO hard to choose, but is it okay if I choose the shards if they're still available? Thank you so much for doing this! Edit: Oh geez, I'm really sorry to all the other winners...I'm still new to FR and didn't know that quoting that post would ping everyone in it. D:
FrogTea wrote on 2019-09-28 15:03:17:
If you were pinged, it was to this post.

Winners: @Lycoriae, @aurallene, @adoremManifesto, @TempestDragon, @Ggirl
Congratulations! Prizes are first come, first serve.
OMG I can't believe I won, you totally made my day! T__T It's SO hard to choose, but is it okay if I choose the shards if they're still available?

Thank you so much for doing this!

Edit: Oh geez, I'm really sorry to all the other winners...I'm still new to FR and didn't know that quoting that post would ping everyone in it. D:
I would love a item form joxars? Idk if there still is...
1:token
2:shards
3:the Starfall cloak!
4:a accent!
I would love a item form joxars? Idk if there still is...
1:token
2:shards
3:the Starfall cloak!
4:a accent!
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
@Ggirl you can only have one prize.. also whatever's on the front page is left.
@Ggirl you can only have one prize.. also whatever's on the front page is left.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
@FrogTea oh that's the order I want them (what I want the most/ the least lol) il take a token if possible!
@FrogTea oh that's the order I want them (what I want the most/ the least lol) il take a token if possible!
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7