Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [grab bags] 38kt/g items + dergs!
1 2
@Crimsonpixie this is too much fun. Sending a cr for one grab bag! Thank you :)

Oop I noticed your last post was several days ago, so I'll wait to make sure this is still open before sending the CR if that's ok :)
@Crimsonpixie this is too much fun. Sending a cr for one grab bag! Thank you :)

Oop I noticed your last post was several days ago, so I'll wait to make sure this is still open before sending the CR if that's ok :)
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@ithika sure! and i saw your ping on my other thread, just a heads up that i might take a while to reply (time zones and exams, so i can’t really think through it rn haha)

thanks!
@ithika sure! and i saw your ping on my other thread, just a heads up that i might take a while to reply (time zones and exams, so i can’t really think through it rn haha)

thanks!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@crimsonpixie thank you, I'll send it now! And no worries at all, I myself am like... 15 hours ahead of FR time so I definitely get timezones! & Exams as well; I'm in no hurry, good luck with your studies :)
@crimsonpixie thank you, I'll send it now! And no worries at all, I myself am like... 15 hours ahead of FR time so I definitely get timezones! & Exams as well; I'm in no hurry, good luck with your studies :)
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@ithika oh, same timezone! and thank you ^^
@ithika oh, same timezone! and thank you ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie
Sending 100kt for three grab bags!
@Crimsonpixie
Sending 100kt for three grab bags!
5iYo5cM.png
@Crimsonpixie
That was fun, sending for another 3!