Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DOM] Water Gatcha Time [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17
@SilverOtter

Okay I know I just did two, but ONE MORE. PLEASE. I NEED A REDEMPTION.
@SilverOtter

Okay I know I just did two, but ONE MORE. PLEASE. I NEED A REDEMPTION.
@AmericanFacepalm

Sure thing! Send me payment through PM. You can try again within 24 hours afterward.
@AmericanFacepalm

Sure thing! Send me payment through PM. You can try again within 24 hours afterward.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Bump up!
Bump up!
noSD0w3.png
Bump up!
Bump up!
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter I'll take a coin! :>
@SilverOtter I'll take a coin! :>
5iXiC8z.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
OxagJgG.png
J7D1quC.png
button_2_point_5.png
@GrimHiive

Sure thing! Send me a PM with payment and I'll get to you as soon as possible. I have to run my sister to horseback riding lessons. So, it'll be a bit until I get to you. :)
@GrimHiive

Sure thing! Send me a PM with payment and I'll get to you as soon as possible. I have to run my sister to horseback riding lessons. So, it'll be a bit until I get to you. :)
noSD0w3.png
@LordMaroo I'm not sure if you saw my updates or not. But the cooldown between coins has dropped to 24 hours. So I believe you can send some money for coins today if you wish?
@LordMaroo I'm not sure if you saw my updates or not. But the cooldown between coins has dropped to 24 hours. So I believe you can send some money for coins today if you wish?
noSD0w3.png
Bump
Bump
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter

Buying three tokens, Phoenix is beautiful! I really hope my luck is good today <3

@MysticGem

Come check this out! There's a Gaoler that looks just like the tree dragon you're searching for :D
@SilverOtter

Buying three tokens, Phoenix is beautiful! I really hope my luck is good today <3

@MysticGem

Come check this out! There's a Gaoler that looks just like the tree dragon you're searching for :D
UUJDQlO.gif

FR+19
Wishlist
On a Quest to collect all the familiars!
@SilverOtter
Oh, wow my sister was right these dragons are amazing :D

would I be able to buy the triple coin for 60g please
:3
@SilverOtter
Oh, wow my sister was right these dragons are amazing :D

would I be able to buy the triple coin for 60g please
:3
w2zbMVw.pngdeity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifdeitydoll_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf47x.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17