Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WINDDOM] {CLOSED} Bugs 'N' Hugs!
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Katsuji

Of course! You are more than welcome to both share and see the tiers, just let us know which ones you're missing!
@Katsuji

Of course! You are more than welcome to both share and see the tiers, just let us know which ones you're missing!
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

â™”What does your username mean?
_________________________________ Wind Council
Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@PunchingSolas

Is there a time frame cutoff to purchase the tiered badges, does it have to be before reset today?
I'm also interested in reading the lore, specifically the one that came with Legendary as that's the only one I haven't obtained to see.
@PunchingSolas

Is there a time frame cutoff to purchase the tiered badges, does it have to be before reset today?
I'm also interested in reading the lore, specifically the one that came with Legendary as that's the only one I haven't obtained to see.
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
@Onceler

You will have an extra day to purchase the badges! c:
@Onceler

You will have an extra day to purchase the badges! c:
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@Onceler

I will be sharing the lore sections I received tomorrow as I would like to give those who have yet to try today the chance to receive today’s nets. If you would like to exchange lore sections, you are free to send me a PM.
@Onceler

I will be sharing the lore sections I received tomorrow as I would like to give those who have yet to try today the chance to receive today’s nets. If you would like to exchange lore sections, you are free to send me a PM.
GNG7q0I.png
about
wishlist
journal

2021-08-07_Katsuji2.png
*squeak!*
Do I have to wait 24 hours since I bought my last 2 sets, or is okay as long as they were before the rollover on the 6th?
Do I have to wait 24 hours since I bought my last 2 sets, or is okay as long as they were before the rollover on the 6th?
IwsLLNf.png
Last day's catch! Thanks so much, Wind Flight, and to your awesome attendants for a great, fun event! Hugs, from a former Windie! [emoji=gust size=1][emoji=spiral love size=1]
Last day's catch! Thanks so much, Wind Flight, and to your awesome attendants for a great, fun event!

Hugs, from a former Windie!
DSfRuAQ.png
@Sukisho

As long as the previous turn was before rollover you can send in again!

@commoncomitatus

You're so welcome! Lots of Windy hugs to you too, friend!
@Sukisho

As long as the previous turn was before rollover you can send in again!

@commoncomitatus

You're so welcome! Lots of Windy hugs to you too, friend!
â™”Lore Shop

â™”Bio Templates

Wind Foddart
Wind's Okayest Exalter
@PunchingSolas Thanks! Just sent in my order!
@PunchingSolas Thanks! Just sent in my order!
IwsLLNf.png
this is so cute! i wish i would’ve found it sooner, the badges are adorable!
this is so cute! i wish i would’ve found it sooner, the badges are adorable!
light_0.png
he/him
image0.png54859388.pngimage1.pngtumblr_inline_nz2de7oArI1tgh8q0_250.png
Ancestral Incense
+3 FR
tfw you forget so send in for a catch :( oh well, we hope to collect all the badges
tfw you forget so send in for a catch :( oh well, we hope to collect all the badges
Cleaning up the dust...
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25