Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]Ashfall Wastes SalamanderScurry
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Due to RL being dumb (work called me in super early today), I need to postpone drawing until tonight. Will draw winners in about 12 hours, tho!
Due to RL being dumb (work called me in super early today), I need to postpone drawing until tonight. Will draw winners in about 12 hours, tho!
LXEtbBT.png
With the tooting of a bronzefire horn, the salamanders are off! Passing underneath a line of fluttering Flameforger’s Festival banners, the cute little amphibians make their way across the damp sands of the Ashfall Waste as fast as they can, all the while being cheered on by their owners. Dragons emit puffs of smoke and flame to try to encourage their own salamanders, and it seems to work

They near the finish line… and most of the really big salamanders have pulled ahead, fueled by the extra worms their owners gave them before the race. First across the line is Autunna ( @Meyoline ), who gets rewarded with some juicy grubs, quickly followed by boof ( @Boltninja75 ). A shower of volcanic sparks flies against the dark night sky, illuminating the next few salamanders to arrive - Pebbles ( @PalladiumX ) and then Belly ( @Gravebloom ). In fifth and sixth place, each one trying to climb over the other, come the determined amphibians Tony ( @Khezu ) and Kansas ( @sublimevoide )! The rest of the salamanders follow suit and jump into the diminishing pile. As soon as the stragglers arrive, another few buckets of grubs are dumped on the happy feeding frenzy.

Thank you to everyone who participated and I hope you had a wonderful Flameforger's! As always, if you'd like to be put on or taken off the pinglist, please tell me!

Winners, you have 24 hours to respond with what prize you would like. 1st place choose one, 2nd place choose two in case your first is taken, 3rd choose three, and so on as normal. :)

@Khezu @Mithian @Litoriadraconis @protowilson @BlackRayser @pigeonz @PalladiumX @RemanLT @versidue @Saraceaser @sylvain @Meyoline @DrowsyPanda @SkyDancer10 @CopicCrusader @sockmonkeygerald @myriadofstars @StrykeSlammerII @sublimevoide @rubyredtan @Tyta @Boltninja75 @Gravebloom @NlCKname @PinkyPearl @betty
With the tooting of a bronzefire horn, the salamanders are off! Passing underneath a line of fluttering Flameforger’s Festival banners, the cute little amphibians make their way across the damp sands of the Ashfall Waste as fast as they can, all the while being cheered on by their owners. Dragons emit puffs of smoke and flame to try to encourage their own salamanders, and it seems to work

They near the finish line… and most of the really big salamanders have pulled ahead, fueled by the extra worms their owners gave them before the race. First across the line is Autunna ( @Meyoline ), who gets rewarded with some juicy grubs, quickly followed by boof ( @Boltninja75 ). A shower of volcanic sparks flies against the dark night sky, illuminating the next few salamanders to arrive - Pebbles ( @PalladiumX ) and then Belly ( @Gravebloom ). In fifth and sixth place, each one trying to climb over the other, come the determined amphibians Tony ( @Khezu ) and Kansas ( @sublimevoide )! The rest of the salamanders follow suit and jump into the diminishing pile. As soon as the stragglers arrive, another few buckets of grubs are dumped on the happy feeding frenzy.

Thank you to everyone who participated and I hope you had a wonderful Flameforger's! As always, if you'd like to be put on or taken off the pinglist, please tell me!

Winners, you have 24 hours to respond with what prize you would like. 1st place choose one, 2nd place choose two in case your first is taken, 3rd choose three, and so on as normal. :)

@Khezu @Mithian @Litoriadraconis @protowilson @BlackRayser @pigeonz @PalladiumX @RemanLT @versidue @Saraceaser @sylvain @Meyoline @DrowsyPanda @SkyDancer10 @CopicCrusader @sockmonkeygerald @myriadofstars @StrykeSlammerII @sublimevoide @rubyredtan @Tyta @Boltninja75 @Gravebloom @NlCKname @PinkyPearl @betty
LXEtbBT.png
@Vefantur
thanks for hosting this! ^_^ good job all you salamanders!

1. Large Lava Pot
2. New Life
3. Volcanic Transmutation
4. Lava Pot
5. Salamander Dance
@Vefantur
thanks for hosting this! ^_^ good job all you salamanders!

1. Large Lava Pot
2. New Life
4. Lava Pot
5. Salamander Dance
WYLy2Ui.gif
Aww yeah! Boof ya did it!!! Now I can pay off my loans XD
I’ve absolutely gotta get a salamander subspecies just for boof.

@vefantur

1.Large Lava Pot wrote:
2. Lava pot
Aww yeah! Boof ya did it!!! Now I can pay off my loans XD
I’ve absolutely gotta get a salamander subspecies just for boof.

@vefantur

1.Large Lava Pot wrote:
2. Lava pot
tumblr_oq63wbblOV1uxu4o6o2_100.pngtumblr_opuhzoIgnS1uxu4o6o1_250.pngtumblr_oou1ncGkSc1uxu4o6o1_250.png282khew.png
@Vefantur

WOO! That was a fun read. Well, my prize choices are...
  1. New Life
  2. Large Lava Pot

Thank you for running Salamander Scurry! I'm definitely playing in the next one.
@Vefantur

WOO! That was a fun read. Well, my prize choices are...
  1. New Life
  2. Large Lava Pot

Thank you for running Salamander Scurry! I'm definitely playing in the next one.
Congrats winners! This was a cute race :)
Congrats winners! This was a cute race :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Ooh Yay, my super late comer did so well! <3

1. Large lava pot
2. New life
3. Lava pot
4. Salamander dance
Ooh Yay, my super late comer did so well! <3

1. Large lava pot
2. New life
3. Lava pot
4. Salamander dance
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
Congrats to all the winners, and thanks @vefantur for holding this event again ^^
Congrats to all the winners, and thanks @vefantur for holding this event again ^^
Rule #1:
There are always exceptions to the rules.

KnCHVU9.png
J9uDXUp.png

//
tumblr_inline_ny1gxqcPe11qmzhvw_540.png
//

I never saw my shadow till I saw the light
now I need more light to drown it out
-Massivivid
@Vefantur

Hello! Before I post my preferences, I just want to confirm I got sixth? I'm pretty sure I read the post correctly, but I just want to make sure haha, thank you!
@Vefantur

Hello! Before I post my preferences, I just want to confirm I got sixth? I'm pretty sure I read the post correctly, but I just want to make sure haha, thank you!
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
@Vefantur !!! Oh goodness! :O This was such a wonderful surprise to come home to. Thank you so much! And hooray, Autunna can finally claim a win to her name! \o/ hehe.

I had originally been pining for that lovely skin, but I actually pined for it so much I ended up buying a copy early >_>;; Lol. I think I will have to go with Large Lava Pot for my prize choice.

Absolutely keep me on the pinglist for next time - this is always one of the most fun events of Flameforger's for me ^_^ Congrats to all the winners! And thank you so much again for running this, Vefantur! :D
@Vefantur !!! Oh goodness! :O This was such a wonderful surprise to come home to. Thank you so much! And hooray, Autunna can finally claim a win to her name! \o/ hehe.

I had originally been pining for that lovely skin, but I actually pined for it so much I ended up buying a copy early >_>;; Lol. I think I will have to go with Large Lava Pot for my prize choice.

Absolutely keep me on the pinglist for next time - this is always one of the most fun events of Flameforger's for me ^_^ Congrats to all the winners! And thank you so much again for running this, Vefantur! :D
EGjlGzP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8