Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ~Plague Bat & Aspen Gall~HIB DEN Raffle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
This is a great raffle! I can probably help get some of the items if you'd like, I'd just need a list of what you don't have. Otherwise, I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
This is a great raffle! I can probably help get some of the items if you'd like, I'd just need a list of what you don't have. Otherwise, I'd like to be added to the pinglist!
TGIF bump
TGIF bump
Check out this Hibernal Den Stuff Raffle! It's the Cat's Meow!FCnFGKK.png[/img]
@themewtwolady [quote name="themewtwolady" date="2019-08-02 02:16:44" ] Awesome idea, I'd love to participate ^^ may I please be added to the pinglist? expect a crossroads from me shortly! [/quote] Thank you! Absiolutely! Will keep an eye out for it! ------------------------ @PikaLink [quote name="PikaLink" date="2019-08-02 07:55:00" ] This is a great raffle! I can probably help get some of the items if you'd like, I'd just need a list of what you don't have. Otherwise, I'd like to be added to the pinglist! [/quote] Sounds great! Absolutely! Anything is welcome. The most difficult to get, as you know, are the eggs, Genes and runestones and some of the familiars (Wintermane Minstrel, King Quillrunner, Heckling Hydrena, etc) are outrageous.
@themewtwolady
themewtwolady wrote on 2019-08-02 02:16:44:
Awesome idea, I'd love to participate ^^ may I please be added to the pinglist? expect a crossroads from me shortly!
Thank you! Absiolutely! Will keep an eye out for it!
@PikaLink
PikaLink wrote on 2019-08-02 07:55:00:
Sounds great! Absolutely! Anything is welcome. The most difficult to get, as you know, are the eggs, Genes and runestones and some of the familiars (Wintermane Minstrel, King Quillrunner, Heckling Hydrena, etc) are outrageous.
@dragonlover1234 Sure to your offer from the crossroads! I'm good for right now though, I will wait for some of the other prizes ;D
@dragonlover1234 Sure to your offer from the crossroads! I'm good for right now though, I will wait for some of the other prizes ;D
fc9dd0163922a20d294dc1420532fe062f8a7dbc.png 5G1dR62.png art shop

wishlist

adopt shop
bump 5
bump 5
Hibernal Den Raffle
tumblr_m4ja16yPMo1rows1to1_250.gif
HAPPY WEEKEND !

One more day until this week's raffle drawing.
Get your tickets now !!
HAPPY WEEKEND !

One more day until this week's raffle drawing.
Get your tickets now !!
bump 6
bump 6
Hibernal Den Raffle
tumblr_m4ja16yPMo1rows1to1_250.gif
Super Saturday bump
Super Saturday bump
[b][color=blue]Hope you are all having a great day! [emoji=heart size=1] This weeks Raffle ends tomorrow morning.[/color=blue] [/b]
Hope you are all having a great day!

This weeks Raffle ends tomorrow morning.
bumpity bump
bumpity bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67