Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCANEDOM] OOF Raffle (Drawing Prizes)
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
@Cerys
oh sick, thanks!
1. If You Really Want to Wear That...
2. Be the Tree!
@Cerys
oh sick, thanks!
1. If You Really Want to Wear That...
2. Be the Tree!
tumblr_mnn5vjrjcd1qazdhko1_500.gif
@Cerys

Omg, thank you! @o@

1. War on Toads
2. Into the Sky
3. Sun and Moon
4. We’ll Never Be Royals
@Cerys

Omg, thank you! @o@

1. War on Toads
2. Into the Sky
3. Sun and Moon
4. We’ll Never Be Royals
[center][color=#cc0099][size=5][b]Round 10[/size][/b][/color][/center][br][br][br] [LIST] [*]Drawings will be done using [b]Random.org[/b] [*]Winners will be selected in batches of 10. [*]Winners will have 24 hours to respond, if they do not respond they will be put on the top of the next drawing. After that, your name will go back into the hat. [*]Each participant is eligible to win once. [*]Winners, please list [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2720014#post_39794121]the prizes[/url] you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most. [*]Please ping @Cerys when you do so. [*]If you would like to be pinged each round please fill out [url=https://forms.gle/A5sRaUKNjdXtKrREA]this form.[/url] If you would like to be removed please ping @Cerys at any time). [/LIST] [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/7f7fa701b926da868c46a758b113541d/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] Congratulations to our next round of winners! 1. @ TheClassCalico 2. @ JustaPaperTiger 3. @ Moriarty 4. @ decoratchi 5. @ alittlebriton 6. @ KeiCloud 7. @ Thene 8. @ Mags 9. @ hatsunemiku 10. @ kazukira [img]http://66.media.tumblr.com/7f7fa701b926da868c46a758b113541d/tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png[/img] [center][color=#cc0099][size=3][b]Spectator Ping Party Bus![/size][/b][/color][/center][br] @then @judiama @Vulcanatus @Dragakure @Saerel @lyricalmyxteries @Eku @Zeldo @dd2900 @mothyy @carolynmbp @Stellatrix13 @MessengerDragon @Tharn @BetaOrionis @DuskAwakening @Losina @Zikul
Round 10

• Drawings will be done using Random.org
  • Winners will be selected in batches of 10.
  • Winners will have 24 hours to respond, if they do not respond they will be put on the top of the next drawing. After that, your name will go back into the hat.
  • Each participant is eligible to win once.
  • Winners, please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most.
  • Please ping @Cerys when you do so.
  • If you would like to be pinged each round please fill out this form. If you would like to be removed please ping @Cerys at any time).
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png

Congratulations to our next round of winners!

1. @ TheClassCalico
2. @ JustaPaperTiger
3. @ Moriarty
4. @ decoratchi
5. @ alittlebriton
6. @ KeiCloud
7. @ Thene
8. @ Mags
9. @ hatsunemiku
10. @ kazukira

tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o1_1280.png
Spectator Ping Party Bus!

@then @judiama @Vulcanatus @Dragakure @Saerel @lyricalmyxteries @Eku @Zeldo @dd2900 @mothyy @carolynmbp @Stellatrix13 @MessengerDragon @Tharn @BetaOrionis @DuskAwakening @Losina @Zikul
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting to win - thank you so much!

This is my first time winning in an OOF raffle, so bear with me if I am misunderstanding

@Cerys
Are all of the prizes listed on the front page still available? If not, what is/isn't available?

Oh wow, I wasn't expecting to win - thank you so much!

This is my first time winning in an OOF raffle, so bear with me if I am misunderstanding

@Cerys
Are all of the prizes listed on the front page still available? If not, what is/isn't available?

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@TheClassCalico

Everything left on the front is still available, I have removed the images/labels from those that are no longer available! c:
@TheClassCalico

Everything left on the front is still available, I have removed the images/labels from those that are no longer available! c:
aHScYeW.png2SJnMSH.gif VOfQnUJ.gif

cerys
they/them
FR +3
xx ux2YLrh.pngD1hGher.png
@Cerys
Thank you for the clarification. I'd like Silver Lining, please!
I'm probably still misinterpreting something, sleep deprivations plus my mush brain and lack of experience is probably to blame, aha!
@Cerys
Thank you for the clarification. I'd like Silver Lining, please!
I'm probably still misinterpreting something, sleep deprivations plus my mush brain and lack of experience is probably to blame, aha!
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@Cerys
1. Crimson Decor
2. Into the Night
3. Written in Scarlet Fire
4. Please don't wegg me
5. Ancient
6. Leggings. Definitely Leggings.
@Cerys
1. Crimson Decor
2. Into the Night
3. Written in Scarlet Fire
4. Please don't wegg me
5. Ancient
6. Leggings. Definitely Leggings.
@Cerys Thank you so much! It was a very fun week for me!

1) It's Floating Away, This Arcanegg
2) Leveling Prize - rwby will train three dragons to level 25
3) Hairy Potter
4) On a Breeze
5) Please Don't Wegg Me
6) Written in Scarlet Fire
7) Into the Night
@Cerys Thank you so much! It was a very fun week for me!

1) It's Floating Away, This Arcanegg
2) Leveling Prize - rwby will train three dragons to level 25
3) Hairy Potter
4) On a Breeze
5) Please Don't Wegg Me
6) Written in Scarlet Fire
7) Into the Night
@Cerys

Oh wow, I completely forgot I had tickets for this!

1. Rebirth
2. Hairy Potter
3. Into the Night
@Cerys

Oh wow, I completely forgot I had tickets for this!

1. Rebirth
2. Hairy Potter
3. Into the Night
9593791_orig.png
@Cerys thanks ! ^^

1. Hairy Potter
2. On a Breeze
3. Leggings. Definitely leggings.
4. The Floor is Lava, Young Firegg
@Cerys thanks ! ^^

1. Hairy Potter
2. On a Breeze
3. Leggings. Definitely leggings.
4. The Floor is Lava, Young Firegg
A cute Light Flight themed Lion is sitting down adorably.
akesha
73-C6-B49-D-FA66-4-A45-BF4-F-2-F652-D917-D79.jpg

× dragons for sale
× journal
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70