Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Level 10 Dragons For New Players
@Labradorites, I resent the dragon you originally asked for. I had cancelled the trade after it had not been completed within 24 hours. Enjoy your new dragon!
@Labradorites, I resent the dragon you originally asked for. I had cancelled the trade after it had not been completed within 24 hours. Enjoy your new dragon!
aMj3kKb.png
up
up
aMj3kKb.png
@ZenStar
Is Caiodai still available? I just started about 2 weeks ago and my coli team needs serious help
@ZenStar
Is Caiodai still available? I just started about 2 weeks ago and my coli team needs serious help
Purple Skies Hatchery
tumblr_ny67v1CEw21tcuk4xo5_100.pngarcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
@Dragonlover23, he sure is! He will be on his way to you in a minute! Welcome to Flight Rising!
@Dragonlover23, he sure is! He will be on his way to you in a minute! Welcome to Flight Rising!
aMj3kKb.png
[emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
aMj3kKb.png
Can I have Bouquet for free? @ZenStar
Can I have Bouquet for free? @ZenStar
Hi @ZenStar :)

I'll take any dragon you have up for adoption!
Hi @ZenStar :)

I'll take any dragon you have up for adoption!
nE1Imsf.png
Hello I like the pretty one called Bouquet with the red flowers in her hair she's purple and blue may I hav her please and thank u?? And maybe the White Raspberry one too please??
Hello I like the pretty one called Bouquet with the red flowers in her hair she's purple and blue may I hav her please and thank u?? And maybe the White Raspberry one too please??
@SoloPhoenix, Bouquet will be on her way to you shortly!
@Veelociraptor, I will send Belari over to you. Looks like you don't have a Gaoler yet!
@Pequisha, Bouquet has already been claimed, but I will send WhiteRaspberry to you.
@SoloPhoenix, Bouquet will be on her way to you shortly!
@Veelociraptor, I will send Belari over to you. Looks like you don't have a Gaoler yet!
@Pequisha, Bouquet has already been claimed, but I will send WhiteRaspberry to you.
aMj3kKb.png
Thank you @ZenStar [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Thank you @ZenStar
nE1Imsf.png