Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Level 10 Dragons For New Players
Up
Up
aMj3kKb.png
@Toria. Welcome to Flight Rising! At the moment it seems that you have no space for any more dragons, but feel free to come back when you do!
@Toria. Welcome to Flight Rising! At the moment it seems that you have no space for any more dragons, but feel free to come back when you do!
aMj3kKb.png
@Zenstar ahhh, thanks for reminding me to buy more lair space! I've been meaning too for a little while now but it kept just slipping my mind! I went ahead and purchased some more so am I still able too may I adopt Tefur?
@Zenstar ahhh, thanks for reminding me to buy more lair space! I've been meaning too for a little while now but it kept just slipping my mind! I went ahead and purchased some more so am I still able too may I adopt Tefur?
ezgif.com-gif-maker_1.gif
@Toria, You sure can! I will send him over shortly.
@Toria, You sure can! I will send him over shortly.
aMj3kKb.png
@ZenStar . May I please take Riley off your hands? (I'm new, just started a few days ago.)
@ZenStar . May I please take Riley off your hands? (I'm new, just started a few days ago.)
I'm new so anything you want to donate would be great!

Currently Need:
Currently Want:[/ right]
- Treasure (For Lair Expansion)
-Apparel
- Gems (For trades/food/dragons)
- Anything you have to offer
@TooMoistForYou, it seems that you do not have any space for a new dragon. But, feel free to check back again when you do!
@TooMoistForYou, it seems that you do not have any space for a new dragon. But, feel free to check back again when you do!
aMj3kKb.png
Is Riley still available? I would love to have him!

If not, I will definitely take Caodai.
Is Riley still available? I would love to have him!

If not, I will definitely take Caodai.
"I am and always will be the optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes and the dreamer of improbable dreams."
@quetzyl2, yes Riley is still available. He will be waiting for you at the Crossroads shortly!
@quetzyl2, yes Riley is still available. He will be waiting for you at the Crossroads shortly!
aMj3kKb.png
New dragons added :-)
New dragons added :-)
aMj3kKb.png
Hi there, could I please take Greshka? (If she’s still available ahah) Thank you so much for your generosity! <3
Hi there, could I please take Greshka? (If she’s still available ahah) Thank you so much for your generosity! <3
Hey there, I'm Ivy!
I'm always open to conversation, so please
feel to send me a PM!
Nature.png Need Help?
FAQs - Player Resources & Support - Rules & Policies
Nature Directory - Sapling Hub - LOST