Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Level 10 Dragons For New Players
@Zenstar would I be able to purchase Aileen? I’ve been a member for less than three months but I have a few level elevens, so I don’t qualify for a free dragon
@Zenstar would I be able to purchase Aileen? I’ve been a member for less than three months but I have a few level elevens, so I don’t qualify for a free dragon
@PeachyPossum, sending a CR now :-)
@PeachyPossum, sending a CR now :-)
aMj3kKb.png
New dragons added :-)
New dragons added :-)
aMj3kKb.png
@Zenstar, may I please adopt Fiercegaze? I just started and have no leveled dragons.
@Zenstar, may I please adopt Fiercegaze? I just started and have no leveled dragons.
@ThunderDuck, welcome to Flight Rising! Your username made me giggle :-) Yes, you may adopt Fiercegaze! He will be waiting for you at the Crossroads soon!
@ThunderDuck, welcome to Flight Rising! Your username made me giggle :-) Yes, you may adopt Fiercegaze! He will be waiting for you at the Crossroads soon!
aMj3kKb.png
[emoji=unicorn size=1]
aMj3kKb.png
Could I get LeafClover for free? I just started out and I really like this dragon. @ZenStar
Could I get LeafClover for free? I just started out and I really like this dragon. @ZenStar
7zcCDc4.png
@BlueberryBun, absolutely! Welcome to Flight Rising!
@BlueberryBun, absolutely! Welcome to Flight Rising!
aMj3kKb.png
[emoji=treefrog size=1]
aMj3kKb.png
@ZenStar hi i started a couple of days ago and am having troule grinding the coliseum i am wondering if i could take galaxies?
@ZenStar hi i started a couple of days ago and am having troule grinding the coliseum i am wondering if i could take galaxies?