Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NATURE] OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90
@tigressRising I handled your dragons for now but would like to remind you to please check the spreadsheet to see which attendants are currently accepting dragons for the lane you're sending to - I'm currently accepting Fast Lane dragons only ^_^ Thank you and thanks for supporting Nature! [emoji=flowering tree size=1]
@tigressRising I handled your dragons for now but would like to remind you to please check the spreadsheet to see which attendants are currently accepting dragons for the lane you're sending to - I'm currently accepting Fast Lane dragons only ^_^
Thank you and thanks for supporting Nature!
vsaVkNc.pngy403mxY.pngxWJVZU4.png
@Teewie Oops, my bad - I must have misread the sheet somehow. Thanks for handling my dragons, and sorry for the misunderstanding! I'll be more careful in the future.
@Teewie Oops, my bad - I must have misread the sheet somehow. Thanks for handling my dragons, and sorry for the misunderstanding! I'll be more careful in the future.
Na5WGHa.png
@onemessyperson Sending 12 dragons via PA (4x colour bonus, 8x breed bonus)
@onemessyperson Sending 12 dragons via PA (4x colour bonus, 8x breed bonus)
Wishlist 39889572.png
I need this Skin -->
@Losina

Thank you for the heads up and your support!
@Losina

Thank you for the heads up and your support!
@onemessyperson

Sending 40 lvl7's via PA for RAFFLE (gems)
6 breed bonus
1 color bonus
@onemessyperson

Sending 40 lvl7's via PA for RAFFLE (gems)
6 breed bonus
1 color bonus
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@Gurrero

Thank you for your support!
@Gurrero

Thank you for your support!
@onemessyperson hi, i've never participated in OOF dom raffles so i hope i did this right. i listed dragons for PA, sorry if i've done something wrong!
@onemessyperson hi, i've never participated in OOF dom raffles so i hope i did this right. i listed dragons for PA, sorry if i've done something wrong!
@onemessyperson Thank you for accepting my dragons! There is one error I wanted to correct before you made it too far away from it. I didn't send in those 5 level 7s on line 184 so far the only thing I have sent in is level 5s

@onemessyperson Thank you for accepting my dragons! There is one error I wanted to correct before you made it too far away from it. I didn't send in those 5 level 7s on line 184 so far the only thing I have sent in is level 5s

U8QtDKC.png
@silvieon @Moirli

Hello! Thank you both for your support! Sorry for the slow response.

silvieon - You did great ^^ I'll record your dragons shortly ^^

Moirli - Thanks for pointing it out to me. I'll rectify my mistake ^^

@silvieon @Moirli

Hello! Thank you both for your support! Sorry for the slow response.

silvieon - You did great ^^ I'll record your dragons shortly ^^

Moirli - Thanks for pointing it out to me. I'll rectify my mistake ^^

@Goldia Hi! Thanks so much for accepting my dragons so quickly, but there was an error recording on line 195. For my seven level 7's, five of them had the breed bonus, not four. Sorry for the trouble ^^;
@Goldia Hi! Thanks so much for accepting my dragons so quickly, but there was an error recording on line 195. For my seven level 7's, five of them had the breed bonus, not four. Sorry for the trouble ^^;
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90