Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NATURE] OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90
@Ambrite - was just about to say I'm just gonna check it after I've dealt with the current PA's - but that was a notification about your ping!!

Sorry - I got a heap of dragons from several different people - let me go through and see what happened (need to check I didn't give it to someone else by mistake)
@Ambrite - was just about to say I'm just gonna check it after I've dealt with the current PA's - but that was a notification about your ping!!

Sorry - I got a heap of dragons from several different people - let me go through and see what happened (need to check I didn't give it to someone else by mistake)
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Ambrite - ok, I worked it out - I assigned a bonus to your line 202 instead - basically got the bonuses between the level 7's and 6's mixed up. It should all be correct now. You've sent in:

6 Level 6 Tundras,
5 Level 7 Tundras and
2 Level 7 Smokes
@Ambrite - ok, I worked it out - I assigned a bonus to your line 202 instead - basically got the bonuses between the level 7's and 6's mixed up. It should all be correct now. You've sent in:

6 Level 6 Tundras,
5 Level 7 Tundras and
2 Level 7 Smokes
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
@Goldia Thanks so much! So sorry for the trouble, I know attending is super hectic! I'm "rooting" for you guys!<3
@Goldia Thanks so much! So sorry for the trouble, I know attending is super hectic! I'm "rooting" for you guys!<3
@Ambrite - all good - I like knowing people are on the ball - SO much easier to check now than at the end of the week!!!

And thanks for the support. and pun... :P
@Ambrite - all good - I like knowing people are on the ball - SO much easier to check now than at the end of the week!!!

And thanks for the support. and pun... :P
Come one, come all! We need your dragons for our Most Excellent Championship against the grand might of arcane! [emoji=sword size=1]
Come one, come all! We need your dragons for our Most Excellent Championship against the grand might of arcane!
tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo2_75sq.png vEi36Sc.png tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo4_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo3_75sq.png
@Goldia Incoming few for you. Hope to get to a few more today!

Just needed to support my buddy @RaiStarDragon andstealherbeautifuldailybadge ^______^ < 3
@Goldia Incoming few for you. Hope to get to a few more today!

Just needed to support my buddy @RaiStarDragon andstealherbeautifuldailybadge ^______^ < 3
@Goldia

Sending 20 lvl7's for the raffle (gems)
8 gene bonus
12 breed bonus
@Goldia

Sending 20 lvl7's for the raffle (gems)
8 gene bonus
12 breed bonus
gurrero.gif
xxxxyXdqoGE.png174-pink.gifTjY22IL.pngxxxx
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
FObX7rS.png
rI18gRz.png
JuaytuP.png
J7D1quC.png
@jovaniskye awwwe thank you! :3
@jovaniskye awwwe thank you! :3
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@JovaniSkye
@Gurrero

Thanks for all the dragons!! I'm heading to bed now, but it was good to go out in a flood! AND WE'RE ON TOP OF THE LEADERBOARD AGAIN!!!! WOOOO!

Seriously, thanks for the support everyone :)
@JovaniSkye
@Gurrero

Thanks for all the dragons!! I'm heading to bed now, but it was good to go out in a flood! AND WE'RE ON TOP OF THE LEADERBOARD AGAIN!!!! WOOOO!

Seriously, thanks for the support everyone :)
@Goldia Score! :D Sleep well! < 3 I'll ship my last few for today to another Naturite! ^^
@Goldia Score! :D Sleep well! < 3 I'll ship my last few for today to another Naturite! ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 89 90