Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free stuff! dragons & battle items!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@equinoxs
Hello! Could I grab this? I’m trying to collect the set ;>

Apparel
399.png438.png538.png657.png660.png815.png1546.png1871.png3285.png6027.png9224.png9450.png9813.png10365.png10377.png
@equinoxs
Hello! Could I grab this? I’m trying to collect the set ;>

Apparel
399.png438.png538.png657.png660.png815.png1546.png1871.png3285.png6027.png9224.png9450.png9813.png10365.png10377.png
@equinoxs

Can I get a Silver Filigree Tailguard

Thanks so much!
@equinoxs

Can I get a Silver Filigree Tailguard

Thanks so much!
badgesmall.png Barghest subspecies

Qilin Subspecies

Warlocke
@equinoxs
May I have a random piece of apparel?
@equinoxs
May I have a random piece of apparel?
4-BAC3-D27-0-AE3-44-F9-B559-20-C06-F782574.gif
@equinoxs
Hey welcome back!!
Mind if I snag the berserker? And a random familiar? Thanks so much!
@equinoxs
Hey welcome back!!
Mind if I snag the berserker? And a random familiar? Thanks so much!
@equinoxs I can't preview them, but can I have the black plumed feather thing? (It's the last item) tysm :)
@equinoxs I can't preview them, but can I have the black plumed feather thing? (It's the last item) tysm :)
Nest made by wakor
lHdQ8WC.gifXBhgPWa.giflHdQ8WC.gif
Could I get the red or black high noon hank? :D Thank you!
Could I get the red or black high noon hank? :D Thank you!
z3ouQq5.gif
fr+0
he/they
wishlist
@equinoxs Hey there, thanks for the giveaway! Could I get these two, if they're still available? [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1796.png[img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/6027.png[/img] Thanks! <3 (Also, let me know if you're ever giving away Nico or Motavato, I'd love to give those lovely boys a home!)
@equinoxs
Hey there, thanks for the giveaway! Could I get these two, if they're still available?
1796.png6027.png
Thanks! <3
(Also, let me know if you're ever giving away Nico or Motavato, I'd love to give those lovely boys a home!)
@Geckaloupe @LagiaCrusoe @Vailee @prdxkat @Victorzies @WanderingOutcast @VolcanicThunder @DarkYnx @RK0Luna @AsAboveSoBelow @Slaytheist @Nekii @StormDragon21 @BlueViper @Lunisolar @Qvacker @TheExorcist @LilyEclipse @KnightessTigris @TwilightSun @NirinTallisbane @TempestDragon I think that's everyone... if I missed you, I'm so sorry!! I'm not subscribed to this thread so I can't see any messages unless I'm pinged, so I had to scroll through really fast to get everyone. ;;; wow okay, I just woke up from a very long day yesterday and a long night of fulfilling requests LOOOOL, I apologize if this message reaches y'all late. so, obviously, this thread blew up. I got a ton of requests in a small time frame, so if your request takes a while for me to send to you, bear with me. it's coming! for those of y'all that wanted random items, regardless of whatever they are: because there are so many requests and only one of me/only so many items, the specific requests are gonna have to go first so I can get them out of my hoard. for those of y'all that requested another item that someone else requested: it's gonna have to be first come-first serve, I'm sorry. I don't have any repeat items to give away - there's only one of everything on the list! thank you all for participating, and thanks for your patience [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Geckaloupe @LagiaCrusoe @Vailee @prdxkat @Victorzies @WanderingOutcast @VolcanicThunder @DarkYnx @RK0Luna @AsAboveSoBelow @Slaytheist @Nekii @StormDragon21 @BlueViper @Lunisolar @Qvacker @TheExorcist @LilyEclipse @KnightessTigris @TwilightSun @NirinTallisbane @TempestDragon
I think that's everyone... if I missed you, I'm so sorry!! I'm not subscribed to this thread so I can't see any messages unless I'm pinged, so I had to scroll through really fast to get everyone. ;;;

wow okay, I just woke up from a very long day yesterday and a long night of fulfilling requests LOOOOL, I apologize if this message reaches y'all late.
so, obviously, this thread blew up. I got a ton of requests in a small time frame, so if your request takes a while for me to send to you, bear with me. it's coming!

for those of y'all that wanted random items, regardless of whatever they are: because there are so many requests and only one of me/only so many items, the specific requests are gonna have to go first so I can get them out of my hoard.

for those of y'all that requested another item that someone else requested: it's gonna have to be first come-first serve, I'm sorry. I don't have any repeat items to give away - there's only one of everything on the list!

thank you all for participating, and thanks for your patience
HL7OCSg.png
@NirinTallisbane My apologies, but both Nico and Motavato are lore dragons and aren't for sale or giveaway. Thanks for your interest though!
@NirinTallisbane My apologies, but both Nico and Motavato are lore dragons and aren't for sale or giveaway. Thanks for your interest though!
HL7OCSg.png
Alright! That's everything for now - only battle items are available now. I'll be keeping this thread up, so I'll post again when I have to do another massive cleanout. As a note: the only dragons in my lair right now are either lore or soon to be lore dragons. While I wholeheartedly welcome you to look around and read some of my work, please remember that [b]no dragons are for sale or giveaway at the moment.[/b] I have worked and am working very hard on each dragon's story, and while I so appreciate the interest in them, they won't be given away. However, when and if I breed some or simply don't have space in my lair for not-as-essential dragons, [u][i][b]I WILL POST THEM HERE.[/b][/i][/u] That or they'll be PWYW if they have lore or lore ideas. tl;dr pls don't ask for a derg rn bc I worked hard on all of them and I will cri. ANYWAY. I'll totally be keeping this thread open for future cleanouts I have; again, there are a ton of battle items still available if anyone's interested. Thanks for participating everybody ily [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Alright! That's everything for now - only battle items are available now. I'll be keeping this thread up, so I'll post again when I have to do another massive cleanout.

As a note: the only dragons in my lair right now are either lore or soon to be lore dragons. While I wholeheartedly welcome you to look around and read some of my work, please remember that no dragons are for sale or giveaway at the moment. I have worked and am working very hard on each dragon's story, and while I so appreciate the interest in them, they won't be given away. However, when and if I breed some or simply don't have space in my lair for not-as-essential dragons, I WILL POST THEM HERE. That or they'll be PWYW if they have lore or lore ideas.
tl;dr pls don't ask for a derg rn bc I worked hard on all of them and I will cri.

ANYWAY. I'll totally be keeping this thread open for future cleanouts I have; again, there are a ton of battle items still available if anyone's interested. Thanks for participating everybody ily
HL7OCSg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8