Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ Raffle - Round 9 p 45
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45
@xianvar
I saw you had pinged me in a thread I don't have access to, the "[BSJ2019] Vault Funding Thread." Was that meant to be a response to my question on page 34 of this thread? Either way, I can't see whatever it was you pinged me about, sorry!
@xianvar
I saw you had pinged me in a thread I don't have access to, the "[BSJ2019] Vault Funding Thread." Was that meant to be a response to my question on page 34 of this thread? Either way, I can't see whatever it was you pinged me about, sorry!
KfpmU0m.png
@Rynne Hey there! The dragon (52668624) that I sent to ShiniIllumi does not appear to have been recorded. ^^; Is it because I sent it in to earn a missed badge?
@Rynne Hey there! The dragon (52668624) that I sent to ShiniIllumi does not appear to have been recorded. ^^; Is it because I sent it in to earn a missed badge?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Because I failed in choosing the right thread to reply to (please excuse the misping):
@brevityis @Wylin @Korwa It should be all fixed now! Sorry for the mistakes >.< Let me know if I missed anything else
Because I failed in choosing the right thread to reply to (please excuse the misping):
@brevityis @Wylin @Korwa It should be all fixed now! Sorry for the mistakes >.< Let me know if I missed anything else
iSeAVDm.gif6mlt6oK.pngSNH9aOp.gif

B9L.pnglvf-7.pnglvf-9.pnglvf-1.pnglvf-6.pnglvf-5.pnglvf-3.pnglvf-2.pnglvf-4.pnglvf-10.pnglvf-8.pngB10R.png
fOHFzrA.png
@Sidegrinder @ShiniIllumi

That might have been it! What level was the dragon and did it have any bonuses?
@Sidegrinder @ShiniIllumi

That might have been it! What level was the dragon and did it have any bonuses?
LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne

May I be pinged for each round too? :3
Thank you for your work!
@Rynne

May I be pinged for each round too? :3
Thank you for your work!
My DA - https://avokad.deviantart.com/
Welcome!
@Rynne I believe that it was unleveled and that there were no bonuses for it that day.
@Rynne I believe that it was unleveled and that there were no bonuses for it that day.
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@Rynne

Could you ping me for each round please!
@Rynne

Could you ping me for each round please!
lUc1aX6.gif COFFEE CUP DRAGON's
@Sidegrinder @Rynne

Sorry! I must have mis-understood on slack! recording it now~ My apologies!

Edit: Recorded! Level 1 Spiral. there was no bonuses on it for the day~ Put in as a 0T dragon.
@Sidegrinder @Rynne

Sorry! I must have mis-understood on slack! recording it now~ My apologies!

Edit: Recorded! Level 1 Spiral. there was no bonuses on it for the day~ Put in as a 0T dragon.
We're now ready for round one! Once again, thank you to everyone who sent to us, and happy Brightshine! I'm drawing winners in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down. You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round. I will send out prizes at 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, whichever comes first. When prizes are being sent for each round, then I will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want! [columns][color=transparent]______[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/fGp7txh.png[/img][color=transparent]___________________[/color] [nextcol][size=5] [b]ROUND ONE[/b] 1. @l1br4 2. @october 3. @crim 4. @arcani 5. @possumrot 6. @azurine 7. @crowbot 8. @amberleafz 9. @meanling 10. @simfeetunder [nextcol][color=transparent]_________________[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/fGp7txh.png[/img][/columns] Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices! [quote=Drawing Pinglist][size=0] @AshuriiAkemi @sylveonne @MoonDragon @copiousPeplom @LilyRaven @dragonlover1234 @Juxta13 @SilentRiver @puppicino @Notepad @SeiyreSlash @Ramiella @Avokado @Catwyrm[/quote]
We're now ready for round one! Once again, thank you to everyone who sent to us, and happy Brightshine!

I'm drawing winners in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round.

I will send out prizes at 24 hours or when everyone has posted their lists, whichever comes first. When prizes are being sent for each round, then I will post in the thread. Any lists/posts edited after this time will not be seen, so please make sure your choices are what you really want!

______fGp7txh.png___________________
ROUND ONE

1. @l1br4
2. @october
3. @crim
4. @arcani
5. @possumrot
6. @azurine
7. @crowbot
8. @amberleafz
9. @meanling
10. @simfeetunder

_________________fGp7txh.png

Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices!

LIo8D8G.gif
[center]Omg I’m speechless. I never would’ve thought I would ever be pulled first in a Dom raffle..!!! Thank you so much @rynne for hosting! [emoji=coatl love size=2] 1. Talos
Omg I’m speechless.

I never would’ve thought I would ever be pulled first in a Dom raffle..!!!

Thank you so much @rynne for hosting!

1. Talos
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 44 45