Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Lore Game (Free Dragons . Free Lore)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
@melbelletrend Yeah I am. When should I do it?
@melbelletrend Yeah I am. When should I do it?
@melbelletrend
I'd love to be added as a writer, and could I possibly write lore for Azzanon? Also, could I offer recolors of these bases? Here in an example of one of my recolors on those bases, if it contributes to anything~
@melbelletrend
I'd love to be added as a writer, and could I possibly write lore for Azzanon? Also, could I offer recolors of these bases? Here in an example of one of my recolors on those bases, if it contributes to anything~
vjFLC.gif she/her
ace/bi
+2 FR time
forever rambling
@melbelletrend
If Isothra is still open I will take him. I'll happily take lore based on his metallic appearance if anyone wants to write it, and I'll do art for him myself
@melbelletrend
If Isothra is still open I will take him. I'll happily take lore based on his metallic appearance if anyone wants to write it, and I'll do art for him myself
@awnokitchens I'll place the dragon on hold for you for 72 hours to write the lore, then you can just send it to me in a PM :)
@awnokitchens I'll place the dragon on hold for you for 72 hours to write the lore, then you can just send it to me in a PM :)
chd0.gif
@EmeraldJubilee I will add you to the list and place that dragon on hold for you to write the lore! And please, feel free to color those bases for any dragons, that would be greatly appreciated!
@EmeraldJubilee I will add you to the list and place that dragon on hold for you to write the lore! And please, feel free to color those bases for any dragons, that would be greatly appreciated!
chd0.gif
@MalaikaKupanda someone has already begun writing lore for him and I'm not sure if they're taking them afterwards but I'll let you know if they don't! You are always welcome to make art for any dragons!
@MalaikaKupanda someone has already begun writing lore for him and I'm not sure if they're taking them afterwards but I'll let you know if they don't! You are always welcome to make art for any dragons!
chd0.gif
Bump
Bump
chd0.gif
I want to write lore!
@ghostlyplants @Redtiger7736 @PepperClove @MalaikaKupanda @Fabro @LemonySnaket @ofkismetandkalon @Yensha @AngelCrown @awnokitchens @HolyShipper @EmeraldJubilee

I've offered kindly to supply art!
@Redtiger7736 @MalaikaKupanda @LemonySnaket @Yensha @AngelCrown

7 new dragons added today!
I want to write lore!
@ghostlyplants @Redtiger7736 @PepperClove @MalaikaKupanda @Fabro @LemonySnaket @ofkismetandkalon @Yensha @AngelCrown @awnokitchens @HolyShipper @EmeraldJubilee

I've offered kindly to supply art!
@Redtiger7736 @MalaikaKupanda @LemonySnaket @Yensha @AngelCrown

7 new dragons added today!
chd0.gif
@melbelletrend I'll write and draw something for nora! I'll have the lore by tonight and art this weekend.
@melbelletrend I'll write and draw something for nora! I'll have the lore by tonight and art this weekend.
Wishlist (for now)
@melbelltrend, I can do some lore for leafscale! Was there anything specific that you had in mind, or do I just go for it? Also I’m giving away all of the dragons in my temporaries tab if there are any in there that you want. (Some May already be claimed, but feel free to ask for any that you want!)
@melbelltrend, I can do some lore for leafscale! Was there anything specific that you had in mind, or do I just go for it? Also I’m giving away all of the dragons in my temporaries tab if there are any in there that you want. (Some May already be claimed, but feel free to ask for any that you want!)
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17