Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Looking for partners!!
1 2
@Yensha that would be amazing, thank you!
@Yensha that would be amazing, thank you!
chd0.gif
@melbelletrend Something of a suggestion is looking for someone who would maybe be able to do lore layouts. The coding for FR is a little wonky for me so I can't. The most I could do is provide images and stuff like that.
@melbelletrend Something of a suggestion is looking for someone who would maybe be able to do lore layouts. The coding for FR is a little wonky for me so I can't. The most I could do is provide images and stuff like that.
Obviously they would be simple layouts. Not super fancy unless the coder wants to do more
Obviously they would be simple layouts. Not super fancy unless the coder wants to do more
@Yensha great idea! Added that to the first post and put a sort of wanted ad on the creative corner!
@Yensha great idea! Added that to the first post and put a sort of wanted ad on the creative corner!
chd0.gif
@melbelletrend I would love to write lore or be the artist! Sorry I came so late Here is one of my lore pieces for my fav dragon Luna (the template does not belong to me) [img]https://imgur.com/3qsZOAg.png[/img]
@melbelletrend

I would love to write lore or be the artist! Sorry I came so late

Here is one of my lore pieces for my fav dragon Luna (the template does not belong to me)

3qsZOAg.png
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
@AngelCrown awesome, thank you so much! I'll ping you in the official thread when it's up!
@AngelCrown awesome, thank you so much! I'll ping you in the official thread when it's up!
chd0.gif
Bump
Bump
chd0.gif
Bump. Getting ready to launch the project!
Bump. Getting ready to launch the project!
chd0.gif
1 2