Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FL/GHT Lore Adoption:Write to Adopt!
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81
@rei711 hi, again! half of what i have for the delay are reasons, the other half are excuses, but despite the wait, i sincerely hope that what i've written works for you! (and, i've gone back and changed just a few minor things with my original entry; making sure i mentioned plainly that he's a Spy, changed a few words to imply android rather than synth, and shifting his backstory to be a prototype) given that it's around 2 in the morning, i'll be able to respond to further criticism and questions when i wake up!

Striking blue wings beat hard and fast through the static-charged air of the Lightning region, cold eyes pointing in the direction of the Wiretangle Walk. His orders; to take down a dragon that Project deemed a problem. The same as every other test they sent him on. Even with the alert blaring in his mind, he was unnaturally precise in flight, if only because that's what they demanded of him- perfection. This flight was as routine as any other, so he let his wings go on autopilot, allowing him to think.

If he was allowed to be honest, asking for perfection from a prototype with the experimental Heart Programme installed was a bit too much to ask for, but he wasn't allowed to be honest. He was barely allowed to speak when spoken to, a test of his willpower, or something along that line. When he was free to think, he harbored a great deal of resentment towards Project and everything they've made him do in the name of progress. So many deaths, innocent or not, it stained his mind red with guilt, feeling a heart ache in his chest-

Something popped up on the side of his vision, drawing his attention back to the present. Another alert, telling him plans have changed. They detected Fl/ght movement in his area and are requesting for immediate termination of all known members. That sounded impossible, they were never able to detect them before. Just to confirm this new data, he landed on a nearby pillar of stone, priming his sensors to detect motion across the desert. It seemed the information was accurate, detecting a small group of dragons, both cybernetic and otherwise, walking through the Charged Barrens.

This felt wrong, shouldn't they know it was going to storm soon? Upon further inspection, zooming his sight in on them, it seemed that they were trying to guide injured members somewhere safer. Torn wings, wounded legs.. this really was the perfect target. He didn't care who they were or what their position was within the rebellion, all he wanted was for the alert to go away. His wings stretched, every limb ready to fight, to tear his target to pieces- but then he stopped. Frozen in place, all he could do was think, hoping this wasn't a glitch. The thought that clambered above the rest, was that this was wrong. These were perfectly innocent dragons he'd been asked to make go away, and somewhere inside, he just.. couldn't. Couldn't bring himself to look upon these wounded drakes with anything but sympathy.

A distant roll of thunder broke him out of his trance, and he made a snap decision, taking off from the pillar and heading straight for the group. They saw him only moments before he landed on the ground in front of them, locking eyes with who seemed to be the leader, or at least the highest authority amongst those present. A Guardian, scars on her face and a prosthetic tail, stared down with as much fire as she could muster, positioning herself defensively in case of an attack. Suddenly, for the first time since he was turned on, he couldn't think of what to do next. His mouth opened, waiting to relay whatever words his computer of a mind could come up with, but the gears were spinning freely. It seemed she was just about to make the first move when something clicked into place.

"I mean you no harm!" He blurted out, shrinking in on himself so as to not look like a threat. "I'm... I'm here to help."

The Guardian's glare remained skeptical, examining him for any sign of falsehood, until she relaxed, but just barely. "If what you say is true, then simply walk with us until we reach our destination, warn us of threats that others cannot see, and protect those of us which cannot protect themselves above all. Think you can do that, bot?"

Project's alert still blared in his head, telling him to fight, to kill or be dismantled... but with a shaky breath, he nodded, stepping in line right beside her, turning sensors on high. He doubted Project would take kindly to losing this prototype, maybe even doing this would put them all in greater danger than if he had simply flown to his original mission, but this felt right. Wherever they were going, it felt like he was heading home.
@rei711 hi, again! half of what i have for the delay are reasons, the other half are excuses, but despite the wait, i sincerely hope that what i've written works for you! (and, i've gone back and changed just a few minor things with my original entry; making sure i mentioned plainly that he's a Spy, changed a few words to imply android rather than synth, and shifting his backstory to be a prototype) given that it's around 2 in the morning, i'll be able to respond to further criticism and questions when i wake up!

Striking blue wings beat hard and fast through the static-charged air of the Lightning region, cold eyes pointing in the direction of the Wiretangle Walk. His orders; to take down a dragon that Project deemed a problem. The same as every other test they sent him on. Even with the alert blaring in his mind, he was unnaturally precise in flight, if only because that's what they demanded of him- perfection. This flight was as routine as any other, so he let his wings go on autopilot, allowing him to think.

If he was allowed to be honest, asking for perfection from a prototype with the experimental Heart Programme installed was a bit too much to ask for, but he wasn't allowed to be honest. He was barely allowed to speak when spoken to, a test of his willpower, or something along that line. When he was free to think, he harbored a great deal of resentment towards Project and everything they've made him do in the name of progress. So many deaths, innocent or not, it stained his mind red with guilt, feeling a heart ache in his chest-

Something popped up on the side of his vision, drawing his attention back to the present. Another alert, telling him plans have changed. They detected Fl/ght movement in his area and are requesting for immediate termination of all known members. That sounded impossible, they were never able to detect them before. Just to confirm this new data, he landed on a nearby pillar of stone, priming his sensors to detect motion across the desert. It seemed the information was accurate, detecting a small group of dragons, both cybernetic and otherwise, walking through the Charged Barrens.

This felt wrong, shouldn't they know it was going to storm soon? Upon further inspection, zooming his sight in on them, it seemed that they were trying to guide injured members somewhere safer. Torn wings, wounded legs.. this really was the perfect target. He didn't care who they were or what their position was within the rebellion, all he wanted was for the alert to go away. His wings stretched, every limb ready to fight, to tear his target to pieces- but then he stopped. Frozen in place, all he could do was think, hoping this wasn't a glitch. The thought that clambered above the rest, was that this was wrong. These were perfectly innocent dragons he'd been asked to make go away, and somewhere inside, he just.. couldn't. Couldn't bring himself to look upon these wounded drakes with anything but sympathy.

A distant roll of thunder broke him out of his trance, and he made a snap decision, taking off from the pillar and heading straight for the group. They saw him only moments before he landed on the ground in front of them, locking eyes with who seemed to be the leader, or at least the highest authority amongst those present. A Guardian, scars on her face and a prosthetic tail, stared down with as much fire as she could muster, positioning herself defensively in case of an attack. Suddenly, for the first time since he was turned on, he couldn't think of what to do next. His mouth opened, waiting to relay whatever words his computer of a mind could come up with, but the gears were spinning freely. It seemed she was just about to make the first move when something clicked into place.

"I mean you no harm!" He blurted out, shrinking in on himself so as to not look like a threat. "I'm... I'm here to help."

The Guardian's glare remained skeptical, examining him for any sign of falsehood, until she relaxed, but just barely. "If what you say is true, then simply walk with us until we reach our destination, warn us of threats that others cannot see, and protect those of us which cannot protect themselves above all. Think you can do that, bot?"

Project's alert still blared in his head, telling him to fight, to kill or be dismantled... but with a shaky breath, he nodded, stepping in line right beside her, turning sensors on high. He doubted Project would take kindly to losing this prototype, maybe even doing this would put them all in greater danger than if he had simply flown to his original mission, but this felt right. Wherever they were going, it felt like he was heading home.
cauldrontext.png wwgbadge.png
@RainSystem
Hi! Lovely writing, I had fun reading it. Just a few things to note:
- Project is unaware of the presence of the Heart Programme. It's not meant to be installed, CH3R1(the very first android to have said programme) fled her physical body and hides inside of Project systems, and from there secretly places said program inside of the files of androids she deems compatible.
- Who's the Guardian? Just wanted to clarify in case she was someone who existed in the lore or another clan member of yours.
- Why did he decide to join the spies, specifically?(I'll read back on your original post in case you updated the reason there)
- Members of FL/GHT would not likely address him as "bot", considering most of them are bots themselves. They'd also be more wary of his presence as a newer Project model, and I would say they're more likely to mislead him elsewhere given that security has been tightened up a fair bit since the last attack from Project on FL/GHT's main base. It's much more likely that they'd make sure he didn't follow them, but tell him that if he truly wanted to join FL/GHT, he would look within himself and find the clues he needed within his heart - referring to the Heart Programme.
@RainSystem
Hi! Lovely writing, I had fun reading it. Just a few things to note:
- Project is unaware of the presence of the Heart Programme. It's not meant to be installed, CH3R1(the very first android to have said programme) fled her physical body and hides inside of Project systems, and from there secretly places said program inside of the files of androids she deems compatible.
- Who's the Guardian? Just wanted to clarify in case she was someone who existed in the lore or another clan member of yours.
- Why did he decide to join the spies, specifically?(I'll read back on your original post in case you updated the reason there)
- Members of FL/GHT would not likely address him as "bot", considering most of them are bots themselves. They'd also be more wary of his presence as a newer Project model, and I would say they're more likely to mislead him elsewhere given that security has been tightened up a fair bit since the last attack from Project on FL/GHT's main base. It's much more likely that they'd make sure he didn't follow them, but tell him that if he truly wanted to join FL/GHT, he would look within himself and find the clues he needed within his heart - referring to the Heart Programme.
@rei711 oh, thank you very much! feel a bit silly for not fully researching the Heart Programme before writing, so thank you for correcting me! i'll rework it as soon as i can!
- no, the guardian isn't a pre-existing character, her and the imperial, pearlcatcher, and skydancer from the other piece are just background, though i do enjoy scrying them into existence
- in the reworking process i can extend it to why he wants to be a Spy in specific!
- that's some very good feedback and details, and i'm going to enjoy incorporating these into it! even if it comes out the other side almost completely different, it'll be better and fit more smoothly into the overall lore!
@rei711 oh, thank you very much! feel a bit silly for not fully researching the Heart Programme before writing, so thank you for correcting me! i'll rework it as soon as i can!
- no, the guardian isn't a pre-existing character, her and the imperial, pearlcatcher, and skydancer from the other piece are just background, though i do enjoy scrying them into existence
- in the reworking process i can extend it to why he wants to be a Spy in specific!
- that's some very good feedback and details, and i'm going to enjoy incorporating these into it! even if it comes out the other side almost completely different, it'll be better and fit more smoothly into the overall lore!
cauldrontext.png wwgbadge.png
@RainSystem
It's fine, I'm glad you're open to all this! Looking forward to seeing the reworked version~
@RainSystem
It's fine, I'm glad you're open to all this! Looking forward to seeing the reworked version~
bonk
bonk
@RainSystem
Hi! I know it's been ages ^^ my bad for not asking sooner but I just wanted to check in on the lore for Cross
@RainSystem
Hi! I know it's been ages ^^ my bad for not asking sooner but I just wanted to check in on the lore for Cross
bonk
bonk
@rei711

Is it possible for me to write lore for an android, (probably part of the rescue and infiltration faction) who is trying to rescue K.A.L.A.I.S.T.A. otherwise known as the Kernel Artificial LAN Algorithm Intelligence System for Telecommunications and Access (the A.I. of my pre-existing lore) but gets caught? But not by Unity, but by Cybordyine? Because Cybordyine is basically reverse Unity. The leader, BioHazard believes that A.I.s are meant to serve dragons, without question... So yeah, it's fine if that won't work for lore reasons, but I just thought I'd ask!
@rei711

Is it possible for me to write lore for an android, (probably part of the rescue and infiltration faction) who is trying to rescue K.A.L.A.I.S.T.A. otherwise known as the Kernel Artificial LAN Algorithm Intelligence System for Telecommunications and Access (the A.I. of my pre-existing lore) but gets caught? But not by Unity, but by Cybordyine? Because Cybordyine is basically reverse Unity. The leader, BioHazard believes that A.I.s are meant to serve dragons, without question... So yeah, it's fine if that won't work for lore reasons, but I just thought I'd ask!
wolf_animated6.gif____________Don't mind the lore, I swear I'm nice!_____________sV98jdU.png
@rei711 aye thia girl's pretty! may i snag her? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62588391][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/625884/62588391_350.png[/img][/url]
@rei711 aye thia girl's pretty! may i snag her?

62588391_350.png
smokin%20sexy%20style.gif
Bump
Bump
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81