Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Accio! Unhatched Egg Raffle | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Ticket #60 please @AccioMagic !
Ticket #60 please @AccioMagic !
I'm Broke
@AccioMagic sending for 5 (any numbers are fine)
@AccioMagic sending for 5 (any numbers are fine)
@LittleRain & @VaeVictis Thank you both, putting you down for your tickets now! :)
@LittleRain & @VaeVictis Thank you both, putting you down for your tickets now! :)
tumblr_pj3mhgFPin1xgkl71o1_250.pngtumblr_pj8w1m1TfO1xgkl71o1_250.png
Counting those bumps tonight! :)
Counting those bumps tonight! :)
@SuspiciousCleric @Rookie @Aersolace @Cunea @LuminousWitch @MoxieDaydream @crysta302 3 @lavendertowns @Biirds @Verbenas @Meadbhb @Notion @mrpatrick @wolfdragon112 @KaiHanley1998 @gravyfrog @marenostra @LittleRain @VaeVictis @HelpfulDruid @TheReptilianOwl @Larkfin
@Deathstalker @Kirukiru @Jaderannosaurus
@HowlingHooves @RK0Luna @BottledLightning @Faolana @CrystalNight98 @dragonlover1234 @AutumnNiche @TurretAngel @ClashingHearts @Evet @milkspit @Evby

If you were tagged, you have either purchased a ticket or have participated in my egg raffles before!

Five tickets remain before the end of the raffle! Bump tickets have been counted! Please do me a favor for any new bumps -- check out your bump count and add to that number for any new bumps! This will help me draw winners faster and I'd appreciate it so much!
@SuspiciousCleric @Rookie @Aersolace @Cunea @LuminousWitch @MoxieDaydream @crysta302 3 @lavendertowns @Biirds @Verbenas @Meadbhb @Notion @mrpatrick @wolfdragon112 @KaiHanley1998 @gravyfrog @marenostra @LittleRain @VaeVictis @HelpfulDruid @TheReptilianOwl @Larkfin
@Deathstalker @Kirukiru @Jaderannosaurus
@HowlingHooves @RK0Luna @BottledLightning @Faolana @CrystalNight98 @dragonlover1234 @AutumnNiche @TurretAngel @ClashingHearts @Evet @milkspit @Evby

If you were tagged, you have either purchased a ticket or have participated in my egg raffles before!

Five tickets remain before the end of the raffle! Bump tickets have been counted! Please do me a favor for any new bumps -- check out your bump count and add to that number for any new bumps! This will help me draw winners faster and I'd appreciate it so much!
^
^
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
bump 5
bump 5
@AccioMagic bought 5 tickets (no number preferences) and crossing my fingers [emoji=gold star size=1]
@AccioMagic bought 5 tickets (no number preferences) and crossing my fingers
Bump6
Bump6
@AkitsuneLune Ahhh, thank you! So sorry for the delay; I've had a truly awful time this past week and rarely any time online. Add a disfunctioning phone to this mix and it's just been an uphill battle to be honest! I'm putting you down now and that will end the raffle!!! :)
@AkitsuneLune Ahhh, thank you! So sorry for the delay; I've had a truly awful time this past week and rarely any time online. Add a disfunctioning phone to this mix and it's just been an uphill battle to be honest! I'm putting you down now and that will end the raffle!!! :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7