Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free dragons! + apparel fam den brew
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 331 332
Thank you!
Thank you!
Hi!May I get these,if still available?Thank you :) [item=victor's pelt][item=victor's furs][item=wraith hound][item=chillriver bucktooth][item=courageous warhorse]
Hi!May I get these,if still available?Thank you :)
Victor's Pelt Victor's Furs Wraith Hound Chillriver Bucktooth Courageous Warhorse
@Tandembicycle okay! give me a bit to get through the rest of these and those will be over
@Tandembicycle okay! give me a bit to get through the rest of these and those will be over
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
@dd2900
may i please have: autumn dryad, apparition lance, opheodrys serthis, strangler, zeeba, masked harpy, crowned bonepriest, longneck mender, renegade aviar, sickle kamaitachi, common podid, hooded dodo, dark-tufted sparrowmouse, wraith hound, longneck medium, spectral duskflapper, chillwind harpy, stormcloud harpy, flamescale illusionist, ceanothus brawler, five-toed pilco, inquisitive shroud, raptors wanderer, overwatered seedling, windcarve bladedancer, swiftstride soldier, stonestomp spearmaiden, courageous warhorse, brave sphinx, sphinx battlelord

thank you so so much!!
@dd2900
may i please have: autumn dryad, apparition lance, opheodrys serthis, strangler, zeeba, masked harpy, crowned bonepriest, longneck mender, renegade aviar, sickle kamaitachi, common podid, hooded dodo, dark-tufted sparrowmouse, wraith hound, longneck medium, spectral duskflapper, chillwind harpy, stormcloud harpy, flamescale illusionist, ceanothus brawler, five-toed pilco, inquisitive shroud, raptors wanderer, overwatered seedling, windcarve bladedancer, swiftstride soldier, stonestomp spearmaiden, courageous warhorse, brave sphinx, sphinx battlelord

thank you so so much!!
~ Veilspun Sanctuary ~
species we take ~ Coatls, Gaolers, Imperials, Obelisks, and Veilspuns!
you may tell me if you would like me to post them on adoption forums for you!!

dT9HQge.png mtHAEL4.png tyEuRXe.png H0t7Ypl.png RDt6LqI.png tqGkHih.png Pgv53XB.png0XHtpWy.png OlKcq15.png QUIpVFE.png 4kekx4D.png 3B15OeM.png
Hi again! May i ask for the following items/fams? [item=woeful presence] [item=hooded dodo] [item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse] [item=yellow-throated sparrowmouse] [item=satin pocketmouse] [item=windcarve bladedancer] [item=amber gulper] [item=raptorik wanderer] Additionally, here's my hibden list, if you happen to have anything. [quote=Hibernal Den] [item=earth runestone][item=fire runestone][item=greatshell][item=dunerunner][item=tricolor viperpillar][item=mystic bark mask][item=princess petal gecko][item=][item=copper steampunk gloves][item=water runestone][item=moonlight fungi] [/quote] Much appreciation!
Hi again! May i ask for the following items/fams?
Woeful Presence Hooded Dodo Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse Satin Pocketmouse Windcarve Bladedancer Amber Gulper Raptorik Wanderer

Additionally, here's my hibden list, if you happen to have anything.
Hibernal Den wrote:
Earth Runestone Fire Runestone Greatshell Dunerunner Tricolor Viperpillar Mystic Bark Mask Princess Petal Gecko Copper Steampunk Gloves Water Runestone Moonlight Fungi

Much appreciation!
Jd88XNq.png
GLMwkdE.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
magolor.png
6vXRkBW.png
xgiphy.gif
  • username has a zero
  • collector of unique color combos and fandragons
120px-NL_Sticker_Rolling.gif
@StellaTimeLady you got it, on the way!

@Diff12 the dark-tufted sparrowmouse, windcarve bladedancer, and raptorik wanderer were already taken, but sending the rest! unfortunately I don't have any of your den items right now, but the mystic bark mask is a swipp trade - what do you need for that yet? maybe I have some of those
@StellaTimeLady you got it, on the way!

@Diff12 the dark-tufted sparrowmouse, windcarve bladedancer, and raptorik wanderer were already taken, but sending the rest! unfortunately I don't have any of your den items right now, but the mystic bark mask is a swipp trade - what do you need for that yet? maybe I have some of those
tm7K06Z.pngWx0EgSk.png
Could I grab any of these that are left? Thank you so much!! All the familiars are the ones my bestiary still doesn't have. Apparel: [item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Woeful Presence] Familars: [item=Renegade Aviar][item=Hooded dodo][item=Snarling mimic][item=Jawlocker][item=Deadly reflection][item=Magic mirror][item=Living Sculpture][item=Wooden marionette][item=Longneck medium][item=Axe mimic][item=Bogsneak Puppet][item=Smoldering sconce][item=Sorcerous Arms][item=Spectral Duskflapper][item=Stormcloud harpy] [item=Inquisitive Shroud][item=Tricky telescope][item=Ghosthost Viola][item=Scroll stealer][item=Kyorinrin][item=Dancing chalice][item=Vigorous goblet][item=Furious faun][item=Guest Greeter] [quote=Hibden stuff] [item=primary gene: clown][item=fennec kitsune][item=tricolor viperpillar][item=traveling garden][item=petalmane floron][item=copper steampunk goggles][item=water runestone][item=jumping spider]x14 [/quote] Again, thank you so much!!
Could I grab any of these that are left? Thank you so much!! All the familiars are the ones my bestiary still doesn't have.

Apparel:
Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon Woeful Presence

Familars:
Renegade Aviar Hooded Dodo Snarling Mimic Jawlocker Deadly Reflection Magic Mirror Living Sculpture Wooden Marionette Longneck Medium Axe Mimic Bogsneak Puppet Smoldering Sconce Sorcerous Arms Spectral Duskflapper Stormcloud Harpy
Inquisitive Shroud Tricky Telescope Ghosthost Viola Scroll Stealer Kyorinrin Dancing Chalice Vigorous Goblet Furious Faun Guest Greeter
Hibden stuff wrote:
Primary Gene: Clown Fennec Kitsune Tricolor Viperpillar Petalmane Floron Copper Steampunk Goggles Water Runestone Jumping Spider x14

Again, thank you so much!!
I’d love to take these guys if I could

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73549175

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70792604
I’d love to take these guys if I could

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73549175

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/70792604
Visit my grinding services!!!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3126761#post_3126761
@dd2900

Can I have the last Woeful Presence and 2 Sky Crystals?

And do you have any of these?

Cloudy Tail Feathers

Vivid Wavehopper

Noxious Coarlclimber
@dd2900

Can I have the last Woeful Presence and 2 Sky Crystals?

And do you have any of these?

Cloudy Tail Feathers

Vivid Wavehopper

Noxious Coarlclimber

CYBqRJK.png
@dd2900 Do you also have three fodder dragons I can exalt?
@dd2900 Do you also have three fodder dragons I can exalt?

CYBqRJK.png
1 2 ... 289 290 291 292 293 ... 331 332