Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | I'll Buy YOU a Dragon...
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 506 507
@kiaatje123

Option 1 please!

I'd love to spoil someone below me with a pretty dragon :)
@kiaatje123

Option 1 please!

I'd love to spoil someone below me with a pretty dragon :)
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gifb_85x85_by_x_luna_silverwolf_x-dccal3i.pngitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
@ChaoticEclipse
Option 2 please! I love waspies! I also like gaolers (doesn't need wasp gene, very expensive ;^;) If you do decide to get tiny waspie it can be any drago except for faes and imperials. I do like wasp wildclaws ^^, but I'm not very picky!

For the person below me, I would love to buy you a dragon!
@ChaoticEclipse
Option 2 please! I love waspies! I also like gaolers (doesn't need wasp gene, very expensive ;^;) If you do decide to get tiny waspie it can be any drago except for faes and imperials. I do like wasp wildclaws ^^, but I'm not very picky!

For the person below me, I would love to buy you a dragon!
GXZa4Nw.png bvcNXav.png ||Female - 17 - Artist - Bi - Taking Commissions!
@AngelCrown
Option 1 please! :D If you can match either the 'Digitex Industries' or 'Outsiders' tabs in my lair, they are my permanent residents!

For the person below me, I'd love to get you a new friend!
@AngelCrown
Option 1 please! :D If you can match either the 'Digitex Industries' or 'Outsiders' tabs in my lair, they are my permanent residents!

For the person below me, I'd love to get you a new friend!
3111a7b71da4821097a3076f90d4535330cf0c25.png
@RK800 option 2, please! I’m a little picky with this one, oof. I’m looking at Coatls, Faes, Nocturnes, Pearlcatchers, Skydancers, and Imperials as of right now, and I’d prefer it wasn’t a hatchling, that it’s a male, and that it’s [b]not on breeding cooldown [/b]because I have so many good female babies but no males to breed them with that are able to breed. If it isn’t too much trouble hopefully they can have traits that would show up in a gaoler hatchling (not a gaoler breed, but traits a gaoler can have, like shaggy, streak, etc)? You don’t have to, of course! You’re already being generous <3 Edit: my beautiful new boy <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51470920] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/514710/51470920_350.png[/img] [/url] To the person below me, I’d love to buy you a dragon!
@RK800 option 2, please! I’m a little picky with this one, oof.

I’m looking at Coatls, Faes, Nocturnes, Pearlcatchers, Skydancers, and Imperials as of right now, and I’d prefer it wasn’t a hatchling, that it’s a male, and that it’s not on breeding cooldown because I have so many good female babies but no males to breed them with that are able to breed.

If it isn’t too much trouble hopefully they can have traits that would show up in a gaoler hatchling (not a gaoler breed, but traits a gaoler can have, like shaggy, streak, etc)? You don’t have to, of course! You’re already being generous <3

Edit: my beautiful new boy <3

51470920_350.png

To the person below me, I’d love to buy you a dragon!
@Penpause47 hello friend! I'm afraid I must burden you with the task of option 2. I have a gaoler monolair, so I must request a gaoler. Male if possible, but I prefer prettier colors over gender. Age/genes don't matter, but please choose a dragon that has nice colors! To whoever is below me, I would be honored to buy you a dragon. EDIT: This is my new dragon! [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527059/52705853_350.png[/img]
@Penpause47 hello friend! I'm afraid I must burden you with the task of option 2.

I have a gaoler monolair, so I must request a gaoler. Male if possible, but I prefer prettier colors over gender. Age/genes don't matter, but please choose a dragon that has nice colors!

To whoever is below me, I would be honored to buy you a dragon.

EDIT: This is my new dragon!
52705853_350.png
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.gif
@jodran

Hey there! I'd like option 2 :)

I'm not really that fond of pearl catchers, snappers, mirrors, tundras, or skydancers, and if you look in my lair it is primarily imps and coatls haha.
As for genes, I'm not as picky as long as it's not gembond.
You don't have to stick to these guidelines above, especially for the breeds, as I prefer color scheme over breeds :)
Thanks so much!

To the user below me, I'd love to buy you a dragon :)

@jodran

Hey there! I'd like option 2 :)

I'm not really that fond of pearl catchers, snappers, mirrors, tundras, or skydancers, and if you look in my lair it is primarily imps and coatls haha.
As for genes, I'm not as picky as long as it's not gembond.
You don't have to stick to these guidelines above, especially for the breeds, as I prefer color scheme over breeds :)
Thanks so much!

To the user below me, I'd love to buy you a dragon :)

@IcyMelody

Hi! Option two please!

I would love any Gaoler that has a very dark primary and a much Lighter secondary and tertiary they don't have to be xyx just a decent contrast.( for some reason light primaries look messy with most genes for gaolers imo) Complimentary colors would be great but not necessary! I am fine with basic ungened. I know gened ANY gened is spendy xD. If you would rather get something for me that is gened I Could use a female Imperial your pick of colors!

either way This has been awesome so thanks!

I would love to buy the person below me a dragon!
@IcyMelody

Hi! Option two please!

I would love any Gaoler that has a very dark primary and a much Lighter secondary and tertiary they don't have to be xyx just a decent contrast.( for some reason light primaries look messy with most genes for gaolers imo) Complimentary colors would be great but not necessary! I am fine with basic ungened. I know gened ANY gened is spendy xD. If you would rather get something for me that is gened I Could use a female Imperial your pick of colors!

either way This has been awesome so thanks!

I would love to buy the person below me a dragon!
@Yserin
I'd like to have option 2, please.
I'm not a big fan of snappers, ridgeback and female coatls. Everything else is fine.
As for genes, i don't really like poison and toxin. Also not a big fan of ringlets. Thanks!

To the person below me. Let me buy you a dragon
@Yserin
I'd like to have option 2, please.
I'm not a big fan of snappers, ridgeback and female coatls. Everything else is fine.
As for genes, i don't really like poison and toxin. Also not a big fan of ringlets. Thanks!

To the person below me. Let me buy you a dragon
jyAnoct.pngnINn6B5.png
@/Shadowkitty9 Could I get option 1 please? My lair doesn’t really have an aesthetic, but I love to write lore for my dragons, so it can basically be anything. Edit: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52730828] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/527309/52730828_350.png[/img] [/url] My beautiful new dragon! To the person below me, I’d love to buy you a dragon!
@/Shadowkitty9
Could I get option 1 please? My lair doesn’t really have an aesthetic, but I love to write lore for my dragons, so it can basically be anything.

Edit:
52730828_350.png

My beautiful new dragon!

To the person below me, I’d love to buy you a dragon!
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
@ShadowFoxClaw
Hello! Thank you for your generous spirit :)
Option one gives the most freedom, and I’m all for that! My lair is all over the place aesthetic wise, so there really isn’t a tight constraint, but one that’s a bit more hidden in there is military history. I would love to see what you come across! Thank you!

To whomever posts below, I would love to have the honor of buying you a dragon!
@ShadowFoxClaw
Hello! Thank you for your generous spirit :)
Option one gives the most freedom, and I’m all for that! My lair is all over the place aesthetic wise, so there really isn’t a tight constraint, but one that’s a bit more hidden in there is military history. I would love to see what you come across! Thank you!

To whomever posts below, I would love to have the honor of buying you a dragon!
83-DD9-CC7-D26-D-40-CD-A87-C-14-D8-FAF4674-C.jpg

1-EDB52-AF-5-C78-4-E7-E-B149-36-DE6752275-C.jpg 2733-C5-A9-5459-490-A-9442-3-DA8-EED991-CD.jpg B7-C1-C426-FB93-4-AB6-B5-F7-816708-A033-A8.gif

beastclanshavedomdiscount.gif
Female, FR +1.
6klg2iF.png
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png Oh look! My obsession paid off!
tumblr_inline_nbwjccPnMm1qkfp12.png
1 2 ... 51 52 53 54 55 ... 506 507