Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | I'll Buy YOU a Dragon...
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 507 508
@Erisdar Option one!

Next person, let me buy you a dragon!
@Erisdar Option one!

@huskies709 Option 1!

@huskies709 Option 1!

@Pepperparty I'm gonna jump on the train and also go with option 1! I love new familiars. FYI, my main tab is a mess but the first tab of my hibden has more of my lair aesthetic.

@Pepperparty I'm gonna jump on the train and also go with option 1! I love new familiars. FYI, my main tab is a mess but the first tab of my hibden has more of my lair aesthetic.

Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@LordJeanliness AND WE MEET AGAIN WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH-//slapped HAAHAHAHAHA Nice to see that your lair had grown massively since the last time we spoke! Edit: Oh and any Option is fine! [img]https://i.imgur.com/mJVVOwC.png[/img] I GOT A LACEY BOI!!!!! <3 Heyah next person, let me buy you a dergo! <3
@LordJeanliness AND WE MEET AGAIN WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH-//slapped
HAAHAHAHAHA Nice to see that your lair had grown massively since the last time we spoke!

Edit: Oh and any Option is fine!

mJVVOwC.png
I GOT A LACEY BOI!!!!! <3

Heyah next person, let me buy you a dergo! <3
@CilencioCerbera MM Option 2, please I'd like more of a... Corrupted night kind of dragon. If that makes sense. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54860526] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/548606/54860526_350.png[/img] [/url] Got this one! Such a beaut1 ----- The user below, PICK AN OPTION!
@CilencioCerbera

MM Option 2, please

I'd like more of a... Corrupted night kind of dragon. If that makes sense.

54860526_350.png

Got this one! Such a beaut1

The user below, PICK AN OPTION!
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
@Dragonclaw101 - Can I get an option 2 dragon please? I would like one that fits either the research notes accent for female coatls or the phoenix king skin for male imperials.
I would be happy to buy the user below a dragon!
@Dragonclaw101 - Can I get an option 2 dragon please? I would like one that fits either the research notes accent for female coatls or the phoenix king skin for male imperials.
I would be happy to buy the user below a dragon!
Wing-L.pngtumblr_inline_ot7n34SysT1soemy4_75sq.pngWing-R.png
Listen to the melody of the murmuring moon.
@dragonfairy1034 May I get an option 1 please? I kinda want to see what you think would be best I would be happy to buy the user below a dragon! (might be about 24-36 hours from now, I'm in Atlanta due to Dorian evac) EDIT: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54952967] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549530/54952967_350.png[/img] [/url] LOOK AT THIS BABY THANK YOU
@dragonfairy1034 May I get an option 1 please? I kinda want to see what you think would be best

I would be happy to buy the user below a dragon! (might be about 24-36 hours from now, I'm in Atlanta due to Dorian evac)

EDIT:

54952967_350.png

LOOK AT THIS BABY THANK YOU
yjJhTxB.pngdeepsea_sword.png
@roseraven Checked out your lair and saw that you have a really nice taste in dergs I would like to get a derg from yah! Haha Option 2 please (I think?) - No blue and purple dergs anymoreee please xD;; (too many of em r.i.p. //cries// HAHAHA) I kept getting em omg haha - No Fae, Snapper, Bogsneak, Coatl (Female), Nocturne (Male), Mirror (Male) :D take your time <3 And thank you <3 MAIGAWD WASP !? BEE ?! MATCHING GENES??!?!?!?!?!??!?! SKYDANCER?!??!?!!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!! SANGUINE AND GARNET XXY???????!?!?!?!?!?????????!!!!!!!! DARK RED DERG???!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!???!!? WITH A MATCHING RED EYES????!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/ZJpmtEL.png[/img] YOU CAN BET THAT THIS DERG IS GONNA STAY IN MY LAIR FOR A VERY LOOOOONG TIME AND I THINK I CAN FIND A SUITABLE NAME FOR HER WITHIN A FEW DAYS THIS IS HOW SHE LOOKS LIKE AS ADULT!!! [img]https://i.imgur.com/nAiFTJR.png[/img] I can't wait to dress her up in Bloodsong silks!!! Thank you so much!!! To the player below, do allow me to buy you a derg :) <3
@roseraven Checked out your lair and saw that you have a really nice taste in dergs
I would like to get a derg from yah! Haha

Option 2 please (I think?)
- No blue and purple dergs anymoreee please xD;; (too many of em r.i.p. //cries// HAHAHA) I kept getting em omg haha
- No Fae, Snapper, Bogsneak, Coatl (Female), Nocturne (Male), Mirror (Male)

:D take your time <3 And thank you <3

MAIGAWD
WASP !?
BEE ?!
MATCHING GENES??!?!?!?!?!??!?!
SKYDANCER?!??!?!!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!
SANGUINE AND GARNET XXY???????!?!?!?!?!?????????!!!!!!!!
DARK RED DERG???!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!???!!?
WITH A MATCHING RED EYES????!??!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZJpmtEL.png
YOU CAN BET THAT THIS DERG IS GONNA STAY IN MY LAIR FOR A VERY LOOOOONG TIME
AND I THINK I CAN FIND A SUITABLE NAME FOR HER WITHIN A FEW DAYS

THIS IS HOW SHE LOOKS LIKE AS ADULT!!!
nAiFTJR.png
I can't wait to dress her up in Bloodsong silks!!!

Thank you so much!!!

To the player below, do allow me to buy you a derg :) <3
@CilencioCerbera Option 1 please! I love familiars and especially matchy ones. I’d like if it was one I didn’t have(I still have a ton of super cheap ones not obtained if you look in my bestiary) but do whatever you feel is good

I’m fine with gembond and crackle as long as they look nice lol
Oh and
I have a lot of skydancers and faes already, so I’d prefer not if possible, haha

And to the person below me...
I WOULD FEEL EMOTIONAL GLEE IF YOU WOULD ALLOW ME TO PARTAKE IN THE ACT OF PURCHASING A NONPHYSICAL ENTITY (WITH VIRTUAL CURRENCY KNOWN BY THE ACRONYMS OF KT/G) THAT FITS THE AESTHETIC OF YOUR DRAGON COLLECTION PIT
@CilencioCerbera Option 1 please! I love familiars and especially matchy ones. I’d like if it was one I didn’t have(I still have a ton of super cheap ones not obtained if you look in my bestiary) but do whatever you feel is good

I’m fine with gembond and crackle as long as they look nice lol
Oh and
I have a lot of skydancers and faes already, so I’d prefer not if possible, haha

And to the person below me...
I WOULD FEEL EMOTIONAL GLEE IF YOU WOULD ALLOW ME TO PARTAKE IN THE ACT OF PURCHASING A NONPHYSICAL ENTITY (WITH VIRTUAL CURRENCY KNOWN BY THE ACRONYMS OF KT/G) THAT FITS THE AESTHETIC OF YOUR DRAGON COLLECTION PIT
ll.png Free dragons, looking to be rehomed! Click on the button for more info!
@NavigatorBree Option one! Go wild! I'd love to see what you think matches!

Person below me! Choose an option so I may buy you a dragon!
@NavigatorBree Option one! Go wild! I'd love to see what you think matches!

Person below me! Choose an option so I may buy you a dragon!
1 2 ... 111 112 113 114 115 ... 507 508