Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giveaway Grab Bags! NOW OVER.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@Kogiopsis would I be able to have a skin/accent bag? i love coatls/wildclaws/imps! [emoji=planet size=1] (if you've run out of skins crafting material would be great!)
@Kogiopsis

would I be able to have a skin/accent bag? i love coatls/wildclaws/imps!

(if you've run out of skins crafting material would be great!)
a6160.png
[center]@Kogiopsis I would love an apparel bag. [emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1] [/center]
@Kogiopsis
I would love an apparel bag.
dafhd9c-bc74bcff-6a3a-4698-962b-76e63dc53832.png
@Kogiopsis
may I get an accent/skin grab bag? I like sea colours :3
thank you!

just saw your post... my second choice would be crafting grab bag or apparel grab bag if thats fine!
honestly anything is fine! Thank you!
@Kogiopsis
may I get an accent/skin grab bag? I like sea colours :3
thank you!

just saw your post... my second choice would be crafting grab bag or apparel grab bag if thats fine!
honestly anything is fine! Thank you!
TlQjbxg.gif
@kogiopsis I'd love an Skin/Accent Grab Bag - Or an apparel one (If that's also gone, I'm open to Familiars!) Thank you so much. <3 I mostly collect Wildclaws and Coatls, but I will be getting into Spirals soon!
@kogiopsis I'd love an Skin/Accent Grab Bag - Or an apparel one (If that's also gone, I'm open to Familiars!) Thank you so much. <3 I mostly collect Wildclaws and Coatls, but I will be getting into Spirals soon!
gL8gG09.png
Evening update! I have a bunch of crossroads transactions pending. For anyone new arriving - I am not all the way through page 1 of the requests at this point, so please be aware that it is possible your requested category may be sold out by the time I catch up! If you have a second choice category, please let me know. (This goes for anyone who posted earlier, too - you are free to edit your post to add a second choice.)

Skins and accents are what I had the least of to start with, so if that is your preference, a second choice would be a good idea.

I'll be back around... roughly 3pm server time tomorrow, after I get off of work, to make more headway!
Evening update! I have a bunch of crossroads transactions pending. For anyone new arriving - I am not all the way through page 1 of the requests at this point, so please be aware that it is possible your requested category may be sold out by the time I catch up! If you have a second choice category, please let me know. (This goes for anyone who posted earlier, too - you are free to edit your post to add a second choice.)

Skins and accents are what I had the least of to start with, so if that is your preference, a second choice would be a good idea.

I'll be back around... roughly 3pm server time tomorrow, after I get off of work, to make more headway!
@Kogiopsis I'd love an apparel grab bag if possible, if not I'd be happy to get a familiar or swipp one instead, if you want I'd be cool with getting all of those mixed if it's less taxing on your supplies. If you do give me swipp stuff I generally prefer stuff not from the coli since I'm there a lot :) Thank you so much!
@Kogiopsis I'd love an apparel grab bag if possible, if not I'd be happy to get a familiar or swipp one instead, if you want I'd be cool with getting all of those mixed if it's less taxing on your supplies. If you do give me swipp stuff I generally prefer stuff not from the coli since I'm there a lot :) Thank you so much!
wishlist
@Kogiopsis I would love a apparel grab bag or skins and accents bag please. I am ok with mixed supplies. If you don't have those, may I get a familiar bag please.
@Kogiopsis I would love a apparel grab bag or skins and accents bag please. I am ok with mixed supplies. If you don't have those, may I get a familiar bag please.
https://pokefarm.com/user/OnyxMinx
@Kogiopsis

I am sure you will be low on or out of skin/accent grab bags by the time you get to this, but if you happen to still have them I'd love them for female spirals, female pearlcatchers and male coatls.

If you're out of skin/accent grab bags, I'd love a familiar grab bag please!
@Kogiopsis

I am sure you will be low on or out of skin/accent grab bags by the time you get to this, but if you happen to still have them I'd love them for female spirals, female pearlcatchers and male coatls.

If you're out of skin/accent grab bags, I'd love a familiar grab bag please!
j3zsWMV.png
Old Dergs for sale ; check here!
@Kogiopsis May i get a apparel grab bag please?
@Kogiopsis May i get a apparel grab bag please?
@kogiopsisi would love a familiar or apparel Grab bag please and thank you so much
@kogiopsisi would love a familiar or apparel Grab bag please and thank you so much
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15