Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free junk
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Succulents are my babies.

Sedum Morganianum
Succulents are my babies.

Sedum Morganianum
sherlock-edit.png
I'm a big fan of the Eastern Prickly Pear cactus (Opuntia humifusa)! I'm currently growing 8, though I'm not entirely sure which species they are. I do know they're Prickly Pears, though.
I'm a big fan of the Eastern Prickly Pear cactus (Opuntia humifusa)! I'm currently growing 8, though I'm not entirely sure which species they are. I do know they're Prickly Pears, though.
faxrqz.jpg
@FrogTea
My favorite flower is either an Indian Lotus ( Nymphaea nelumbo ) or Birds of Paradise ( Strelitzia ) mainly due to their awesome looks.
@FrogTea
My favorite flower is either an Indian Lotus ( Nymphaea nelumbo ) or Birds of Paradise ( Strelitzia ) mainly due to their awesome looks.
UocvLg3.gif
[center]I like a lot the Chrysanthemums in general, but if I need to choose one, I like a lot the Chrysanthemum morifolium! [img]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a1/Chrysanthemum_morifolium_08NOV.jpg/240px-Chrysanthemum_morifolium_08NOV.jpg[/img][/center]
I like a lot the Chrysanthemums in general, but if I need to choose one, I like a lot the Chrysanthemum morifolium!

240px-Chrysanthemum_morifolium_08NOV.jpg
ZVpCPil.png
I’m a really big fan of Red Spider Lilies (Lycoris radiata). I just think they’re really striking and unique flowers. [img]https://i1.wp.com/theriseandshine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/AdobeStock_119113228.jpg[/img]
I’m a really big fan of Red Spider Lilies (Lycoris radiata). I just think they’re really striking and unique flowers.

AdobeStock_119113228.jpg
HzGpUHb.png
my favourite is the [b]Bellflower[/b], or [i]Campanula[/i]!! I even have a dragon named after it :o) [emoji=pink star size=1]
my favourite is the Bellflower, or Campanula!! I even have a dragon named after it :o)
a6160.png
Uhh probably succulents! One of my favorites is Echeveria; it’s super pretty!
Uhh probably succulents! One of my favorites is Echeveria; it’s super pretty!
wind.gif
@FrogTea

I’m actually named after the tiger daylily / tawny daylily (Hemerocallis fulva) in my native language, so I have to choose them here!
@FrogTea

I’m actually named after the tiger daylily / tawny daylily (Hemerocallis fulva) in my native language, so I have to choose them here!
96Hu3ST.png Please no travelling dergs.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10