Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | free junk
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
My favorite is a peony (hated it when they became popular and EVERYONE loved them). So many variants. This one is a japanese fern peony, or a Paeonia tenuifolia 'Rubra Plena' [img]http://allthingsplants.com/pics/2014-01-19/Joannabanana/042266-250.jpg[/img]
My favorite is a peony (hated it when they became popular and EVERYONE loved them). So many variants.

This one is a japanese fern peony, or a Paeonia tenuifolia 'Rubra Plena'
042266-250.jpg
IMG-7708.png

ovaJ1TV.png
Pretty common, I'm sure, but I love roses! Especially red roses! So classy & romantic. The scientific name for all roses is [i]Rosa[/i], but there are about a zillion breeds of rose that fit into that catergory. I love the hybrid tea roses most, in fact they are what I have planted! 4 bushes of them. The [i]grandiflora[/i] is one of the most common types of roses there are. They are a modern rose, which means they are very new due to cross-breeding, but they have taken off in popularity. [img]https://www.edmundsroses.com/PIF/23984/MeredithHybridTeaRose.jpg[/img]
Pretty common, I'm sure, but I love roses! Especially red roses! So classy & romantic.
The scientific name for all roses is Rosa, but there are about a zillion breeds of rose that fit into that catergory.

I love the hybrid tea roses most, in fact they are what I have planted! 4 bushes of them. The grandiflora is one of the most common types of roses there are. They are a modern rose, which means they are very new due to cross-breeding, but they have taken off in popularity.

MeredithHybridTeaRose.jpg
WindNest_zps1vluhaef.gif
My favourite flower is a Helianthus giganteus (giant sunflower) i used to grow tons of them with my dad as a kid :D
My favourite flower is a Helianthus giganteus (giant sunflower) i used to grow tons of them with my dad as a kid :D
My personal favorite happens to be an Egyptian lotus also know as a blue lotus with it's scientific name as Nymphaea caerulea. It's a beautiful and also apparently called a blue water lily so yay! [img]https://fsmedia.imgix.net/b1/fd/4c/e7/a08d/48cb/8930/133979fbcb99/water-lily-blue-egyptian-nymphaea-caerulea-10-57jpg.jpeg[/img]
My personal favorite happens to be an Egyptian lotus also know as a blue lotus with it's scientific name as Nymphaea caerulea. It's a beautiful and also apparently called a blue water lily so yay!
water-lily-blue-egyptian-nymphaea-caerulea-10-57jpg.jpeg
My favorite is the Dionaea muscipula, better known as the Venus Fly Trap. I just love how it supplements the poor soil nutrients with various annoying pests. Here's a nice gif of it closing on... something unusual. [img]https://media1.tenor.com/images/d32c2eb021a3caa85585c9f99a364f25/tenor.gif[/img]
My favorite is the Dionaea muscipula, better known as the Venus Fly Trap. I just love how it supplements the poor soil nutrients with various annoying pests.

Here's a nice gif of it closing on... something unusual.

tenor.gif
My favorite plant is the sensitive plant! [or Mimosa Pudica] They’re these cute little plants with leaves that close when you touch them!
My favorite plant is the sensitive plant! [or Mimosa Pudica] They’re these cute little plants with leaves that close when you touch them!
requests have been sent out.
requests have been sent out.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
@frogtea hello from a fellow frog!
my favorite plants are foxglove, and when looking up their scientific name (Digitalis) i learned that they're used in making medicine because of their genetic makeup ;0
@frogtea hello from a fellow frog!
my favorite plants are foxglove, and when looking up their scientific name (Digitalis) i learned that they're used in making medicine because of their genetic makeup ;0
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
my fave is the prunus serrulata or the east asian cherry or the sakura i also like Acer palmatum or the emperor maple
my fave is the prunus serrulata or the east asian cherry or the sakura i also like Acer palmatum or the emperor maple
My favorite plant is called calandiva, or kalanchoe blossfeldiana! They're succulents that grow a bunch of cute little flowers. It's my favorite because I currently have one in my house and it's the first plant I've had that hasn't immediately died on me. It was given to me on valentine's day from my boyfriend and it's probably the best gift I've ever gotten. Here's a pic of it! [img]https://i.ytimg.com/vi/yYEdFhnicwQ/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
My favorite plant is called calandiva, or kalanchoe blossfeldiana! They're succulents that grow a bunch of cute little flowers. It's my favorite because I currently have one in my house and it's the first plant I've had that hasn't immediately died on me. It was given to me on valentine's day from my boyfriend and it's probably the best gift I've ever gotten.

Here's a pic of it!

maxresdefault.jpg
dbt6reh-5fdc6663-80bb-4820-ac3f-9c9c1b285a24_1.gif
L I L A C S K Y E ddit6wg-2c4f96e0-d29f-4316-9924-168897a6384f.gif

Skylar/Skye | He/him | 21 | FR+3

Wishlist
Art Shop

qXCdzoo.gif iuEBSJ3.png
VDqpTLf.png
xXXQ8Kz.png
w0wBhk1.png
nnBylsC.png