Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Cantata’s raffle! [results]
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 136 137
Daily ticket claim!
Daily ticket claim!
tumblr_inline_p7hx4aUdi41sna6h0_100.png3sZ5D04.pngtumblr_inline_p7hx4ahnc61sna6h0_100.png
Thank you, everyone, for entering! I’m just counting up the last few tickets and I’ll ping you all to let you claim your prizes.

(@TooTiredToThink sorry, your post was only a few minutes late! Unfortunately, it won’t count towards your total. )
Thank you, everyone, for entering! I’m just counting up the last few tickets and I’ll ping you all to let you claim your prizes.

(@TooTiredToThink sorry, your post was only a few minutes late! Unfortunately, it won’t count towards your total. )
“an
-art by @owleics
@Cantata That's okay! Just glad I have my previous tickets :) Good luck to everyone!
@Cantata That's okay! Just glad I have my previous tickets :) Good luck to everyone!
tumblr_inline_p7hx4aUdi41sna6h0_100.png3sZ5D04.pngtumblr_inline_p7hx4ahnc61sna6h0_100.png
I would like to claim my daily ticket please
I would like to claim my daily ticket please
all pronouns +3 fr
Daily ticket pls!

reffering @KairinRose
Daily ticket pls!

reffering @KairinRose
I would like to claim my daily ticket, please!
I would like to claim my daily ticket, please!
TCan87U.png
... solitude's fun, don't get me wrong. For heaven's sake after a hundred years.... -BEN
..[ x o a n o n ]
OLBwj1S.gif
1U9XoNG.png
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gif
**AXOLOTL RAFFLE**
[quote name="Cantata" date="2019-04-21 04:46:10" ] Thank you, everyone, for entering! I’m just counting up the last few tickets and I’ll ping you all to let you claim your prizes. [] [/quote] Reposting this for OP so people know claiming daily tickets seems to be over as the raffle is done with and totals are being tallied.
Cantata wrote on 2019-04-21 04:46:10:

[]

Reposting this for OP so people know claiming daily tickets seems to be over as the raffle is done with and totals are being tallied.
ezgif-2-da7e7819d0.gif
@Cantata Do you plan on pinging everyone who entered when you draw the winners, or only the winners themselves?
@Cantata Do you plan on pinging everyone who entered when you draw the winners, or only the winners themselves?
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
I'd like to claim my daily ticket
I'd like to claim my daily ticket
YSQ_BSJ_2023_Advertisement.png
@alskasaur I’ll be pinging everyone who entered when I select the winners.

@ everyone who’s posted after my last announcement: this raffle has already ended! I’m afraid you can’t get any more tickets.
@alskasaur I’ll be pinging everyone who entered when I select the winners.

@ everyone who’s posted after my last announcement: this raffle has already ended! I’m afraid you can’t get any more tickets.
“an
-art by @owleics
1 2 ... 130 131 132 133 134 ... 136 137