Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Festival Sprites Raffle | 10 Sprites!
1 2 ... 758 759 760 761 762 ... 767 768
Exciting, thanks for the ping, and bump.
Exciting, thanks for the ping, and bump.
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
@Anna222 @Duosora I have changed my nickname since the purchase of the tickets. My nickname used to be AfterTheWinter. Could you credit my nickname with honest 200 tickets instead of the old nickname? [url=https://ibb.co/6rqkd23][img]https://i.ibb.co/PFVdSR7/image.png[/img][/url] [url=https://ibb.co/8YfmgVq][img]https://i.ibb.co/qJcDYwK/1.png[/img][/url] [url=https://imgbb.com/][img]https://i.ibb.co/BskRcBw/2.png[/img][/url]
@Anna222
@Duosora

I have changed my nickname since the purchase of the tickets. My nickname used to be AfterTheWinter. Could you credit my nickname with honest 200 tickets instead of the old nickname?

image.png
1.png
2.png
2.png
KinesisBoomer - 2000000 tickets/666666 free tickets
KinesisBoomer - 2000000 tickets/666666 free tickets
Bump
Bump
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
@Yamata
Did a shoutout to Anna, let's see what she has in records. Pretty sure we'll update your count after she sees this!

I've updated your name in my spreadsheet, though.
@Yamata
Did a shoutout to Anna, let's see what she has in records. Pretty sure we'll update your count after she sees this!

I've updated your name in my spreadsheet, though.
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
@Duosora

Thank you very much!
@Duosora

Thank you very much!
2.png
Quote:
prize second and so on.
Reselection: If a winner won't accept a Crossroad trade in 24 hours, the trade will be rejected and the drawing for their place will be done again (see 'Drawing' section of these rules).

I’m curious why this rule is included…
This raffle has run indefinitely for 2 and 1/2 years, and the winners have a 24-hour period to claim their prize or else it’s given to someone else?

Don’t you think that’s kind of unnecessarily crappy? Even the most active players on this site have days or weeks where they don’t check FR. Life happens. Most of us are not glued to this game 24/7.
Quote:
prize second and so on.
Reselection: If a winner won't accept a Crossroad trade in 24 hours, the trade will be rejected and the drawing for their place will be done again (see 'Drawing' section of these rules).

I’m curious why this rule is included…
This raffle has run indefinitely for 2 and 1/2 years, and the winners have a 24-hour period to claim their prize or else it’s given to someone else?

Don’t you think that’s kind of unnecessarily crappy? Even the most active players on this site have days or weeks where they don’t check FR. Life happens. Most of us are not glued to this game 24/7.
@Duosora
I know it's probably too late for me to actually buy tickets so I wish everyone luck!!!
@Duosora
I know it's probably too late for me to actually buy tickets so I wish everyone luck!!!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
Oh gOSH the stream is happening!!!
Oh gOSH the stream is happening!!!
_____________________________________ _____________________ 52276747607_eafe8ce4d4_o.png ___
FAQ «
Wishlist «

+3 FRT «
Tigers RNG
@Was

I can actually give an answer to this as someone who regularly hosts raffles! I know it may seem like an unfair rule to some but it is actually necessary in these types of raffles to make it fair for everyone including the hosts. It's really important to remember that just like you and the other participants the hosts have real life responsibilities too, so realistically it's not right for them to be expected to be able to wait on the player in question to be active again so 24hrs is a fair amount of time. The hosts even did a pre warning the day before which is more then what most would do.

If it's missed then its just how things played out. As the saying goes “it's no use crying over spilled milk".

But please understand that I'm on maybe once or twice a week unless I am actively working on something like today. It was a pure chance to get the ping after being on a hiatus for roughly six months. But this is just how it works sometimes. I hope this helps to explain it a bit and I wish you luck in the raffle!
@Was

I can actually give an answer to this as someone who regularly hosts raffles! I know it may seem like an unfair rule to some but it is actually necessary in these types of raffles to make it fair for everyone including the hosts. It's really important to remember that just like you and the other participants the hosts have real life responsibilities too, so realistically it's not right for them to be expected to be able to wait on the player in question to be active again so 24hrs is a fair amount of time. The hosts even did a pre warning the day before which is more then what most would do.

If it's missed then its just how things played out. As the saying goes “it's no use crying over spilled milk".

But please understand that I'm on maybe once or twice a week unless I am actively working on something like today. It was a pure chance to get the ping after being on a hiatus for roughly six months. But this is just how it works sometimes. I hope this helps to explain it a bit and I wish you luck in the raffle!
iiILKcw.png You pay me:
Mystic Arts Shop
Crow's Bow-tique
Fallen Moon's Warriors
•••••••••••••••••••
I pay you:
Grind for me
Melt for me
•••••••••••••••••••
wVdpf6V.png
1 2 ... 758 759 760 761 762 ... 767 768