Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A story for a dragon
1 2 3 4 5
bump
bump
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
bump
bump
bump!
bump!
bump
bump
@Theophilus Please can I get Hera? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50494123] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/504942/50494123_350.png[/img] [/url] Despite her magical lineage, Hera is completely hopeless with the magical arts. Her clan sought to belittle her for lacking the natural talent the rest of her family has, but she never let it bring her down. Instead, she focused on alchemy, something she greatly enjoyed but had little knack for, and had to work extremely hard to master. After years of intense training, she is widely regarded as one of the best alchemists in the Starfall Isles. It is rare that Hera turns down a potential client asking for any kind of potion, even if she knows it will have ill effect on someone. For this reason, few choose to cross her, as they fear a deadly poison could make its way into their evening meal...
@Theophilus Please can I get Hera?

50494123_350.png

Despite her magical lineage, Hera is completely hopeless with the magical arts. Her clan sought to belittle her for lacking the natural talent the rest of her family has, but she never let it bring her down. Instead, she focused on alchemy, something she greatly enjoyed but had little knack for, and had to work extremely hard to master. After years of intense training, she is widely regarded as one of the best alchemists in the Starfall Isles. It is rare that Hera turns down a potential client asking for any kind of potion, even if she knows it will have ill effect on someone. For this reason, few choose to cross her, as they fear a deadly poison could make its way into their evening meal...

mIooUy9.png
[quote name="melethestel" date="2019-03-23 18:04:37" ] Hey! I’d like a dragon- the Skydancer female; she’s Unnamed but her number is 48826442. >I’ll write lore for her soon, can I hold her? (Goodness I’m so sorry this took me so long!) >I’ll be referring to her as Nova Fallen Star High in the sky... well past it, lay the stars in the everlasting darkness of night; providing specks of light in the eternity if blackness. Like everything, stars do not last forever. One day, a large white sun that shine bright in the sky stared to flicker, to light fading away quickly. It didn’t have much time left, but it wouldn’t leave the world completely. As the stars’s death came it shrunk until it exploded to create a bright burst of space dust, leaving an aura of color in the sky for a limited time as something that came from the explosion dropped to earth. As gravity caught ahold of the object, it fell harder, catching ablaze but it didn’t burn. It crashed into a barren spot, shaking the earth for miles of where it had landed, after it crash a small mob,net came from the creator it’s fell created. What came from the stars was a dragon, it’s pelt reflecting where it once came from: a dark nights’ sky. As to reflect the death of its creator, a maroon-esk colored skeleton accented the dragons body. A trail of lines followed down its wings that would be assumed came from the fall. As the dragon, a female Skydancer, stood up and shook her body her eyes opened for the first time. She didn’t know this place, she didn’t know this earth. Getting used to her legs and wings, she stumbled about. She wasn’t a hatchling, but she had been in a hyper sleep inside her Star before its death, she was found by the deity; The Arcanist. She was gifted the name Nova, as a Supernova was her creator. After a time in the Starfall Isles, she decided she wanted to explore more of the earth she had landed on. Saying goodbye to her resident clan she set off into the world to learn more from it, its culture, the dragons and more... [/quote] @Theophilus Oh boy! I’m so sorry, I will be heist I forgot about this while I got caught up in homework. But it did it!
melethestel wrote on 2019-03-23 18:04:37:
Hey! I’d like a dragon- the Skydancer female; she’s Unnamed but her number is 48826442.
>I’ll write lore for her soon, can I hold her?

(Goodness I’m so sorry this took me so long!)

>I’ll be referring to her as Nova

Fallen Star

High in the sky... well past it, lay the stars in the everlasting darkness of night; providing specks of light in the eternity if blackness. Like everything, stars do not last forever. One day, a large white sun that shine bright in the sky stared to flicker, to light fading away quickly. It didn’t have much time left, but it wouldn’t leave the world completely. As the stars’s death came it shrunk until it exploded to create a bright burst of space dust, leaving an aura of color in the sky for a limited time as something that came from the explosion dropped to earth. As gravity caught ahold of the object, it fell harder, catching ablaze but it didn’t burn. It crashed into a barren spot, shaking the earth for miles of where it had landed, after it crash a small mob,net came from the creator it’s fell created. What came from the stars was a dragon, it’s pelt reflecting where it once came from: a dark nights’ sky. As to reflect the death of its creator, a maroon-esk colored skeleton accented the dragons body. A trail of lines followed down its wings that would be assumed came from the fall. As the dragon, a female Skydancer, stood up and shook her body her eyes opened for the first time. She didn’t know this place, she didn’t know this earth. Getting used to her legs and wings, she stumbled about. She wasn’t a hatchling, but she had been in a hyper sleep inside her Star before its death, she was found by the deity; The Arcanist. She was gifted the name Nova, as a Supernova was her creator. After a time in the Starfall Isles, she decided she wanted to explore more of the earth she had landed on. Saying goodbye to her resident clan she set off into the world to learn more from it, its culture, the dragons and more...

@Theophilus
Oh boy! I’m so sorry, I will be heist I forgot about this while I got caught up in homework. But it did it!
GEEKOS
|| Myles - They/Them ||

I am legitimately bad at communicating, my words make sense to me, but not always to other people. If something I say seems off, just ask me to clarify! I goof up a lot.
Quote:
@Theophilus Hey I'd like to claim a dragon
The dragon's name: Mari
> Here's my writing:
When Mari hatched, her mother gasped in awe at her beauty. She had never seen a dragon so beautiful. Sure, she and her mate were fairly nice looking, but this little hatchling was on a whole different scale.

Once the initial shock of hatching wore off, Mari paraded around the nursery, showing of her beauty. Little did she know, as she was showing off, another hatchling was snickering behind her, mocking the way she strutted around like she owned the place. The other hatchling noticed this and started to do it to.

Turning around, Mari saw them mocking and laughing at her. She ran off to her mother, helplessly sobbing. When she finally found her mom, she smothered her face into her mom’s stomach. After calming her down and hearing the situation, Mari’s mom explained that Mari had been acting very stuck up by parading herself around, and that is she was nicer to the other hatchlings, they would be nicer to her.

Deciding to try this, Mari walked out of her nest, towards the other hatchlings. She spoke to them kindly, and they slowly became a tight group of friends. Content with her new friends, Mari seemed happier everyday, which only made her beauty more radiant. Her friends noticed this, and were afraid she would melt back into her old, bratty self. But she never did. In fact, she seemed completely unaware of her own beauty.

And this is Mari’s tale, showing that friends and family are much more important than beauty.

253 words

Thank you so much!
Quote:
The dragon's name: Mari
> Here's my writing:
When Mari hatched, her mother gasped in awe at her beauty. She had never seen a dragon so beautiful. Sure, she and her mate were fairly nice looking, but this little hatchling was on a whole different scale.

Once the initial shock of hatching wore off, Mari paraded around the nursery, showing of her beauty. Little did she know, as she was showing off, another hatchling was snickering behind her, mocking the way she strutted around like she owned the place. The other hatchling noticed this and started to do it to.

Turning around, Mari saw them mocking and laughing at her. She ran off to her mother, helplessly sobbing. When she finally found her mom, she smothered her face into her mom’s stomach. After calming her down and hearing the situation, Mari’s mom explained that Mari had been acting very stuck up by parading herself around, and that is she was nicer to the other hatchlings, they would be nicer to her.

Deciding to try this, Mari walked out of her nest, towards the other hatchlings. She spoke to them kindly, and they slowly became a tight group of friends. Content with her new friends, Mari seemed happier everyday, which only made her beauty more radiant. Her friends noticed this, and were afraid she would melt back into her old, bratty self. But she never did. In fact, she seemed completely unaware of her own beauty.

And this is Mari’s tale, showing that friends and family are much more important than beauty.

253 words

Thank you so much!
Nice to meet you :)
@ollijay
An alchemy master! That's super cool, thank you for writing! I'll send her to you shortly uwu

@melethestel
Don't worry about holding, I have space :O I love this!! Star-born dragon aaaaaa Thank you so much for writing this for her! I'm sending her your way

@FrozenGlacier
That's a cute story! Thank you for writing and enjoy your pretty dragon uwuuu
@ollijay
An alchemy master! That's super cool, thank you for writing! I'll send her to you shortly uwu

@melethestel
Don't worry about holding, I have space :O I love this!! Star-born dragon aaaaaa Thank you so much for writing this for her! I'm sending her your way

@FrozenGlacier
That's a cute story! Thank you for writing and enjoy your pretty dragon uwuuu
@Theophilus Hey I'd like to claim a dragon The dragon's name: Impromptu (Changed his name to salem in the story > Here's my writing: [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=50217211&skin=0&apparel=27766,27765,931,10879&xt=dressing.png[/img] [s]He has a planned skin too but y'know can't test it with accessories.[/s] Salem, a prince who had died an infant had suddenly woke to a small group of dragons leaning over his body that laid on something soft and plush. A face with long and dark whiskers was the first face he looked to, his scales and eggplant color with cracks of what Salem could only describe as the most precious looking stones that were locked into the scales. The mystery dragon looked back at him with a soft smile. "Welcome, little one," He said before a small green fae popped into the sky and hovered in the circle of dragons. Her wings mimicking a bee-- or maybe a wasp? They were a muddy sort of green, a color he didn't find very nice. On her small body a green cloak adorned with leaves and copper accents. On her forehead was a glowing green tree! How--? "What do you suppose he is Orien?" A small but sweet voice came from the cloak wearing dragon. Her small head giving a little tilt as she looked closer. "Clearly Arcane..." A cracked, aged voice spoke up. Dancing around his body was blue jolts of lighting. Sizzling and crackling and they looped and jumped through his legs and around his ears. "Well you're not exactly 'lighting' colored Toni!" The green fae snapped, annoyed by the answer as she went to hover near the blue dragon. The talking stopped abruptly as all eyes returned to the newcomer. Salem looked to his claws to find they became a glowing purple, his eyes narrowed at the sight. His tail squirmed in front of him and he saw large crystal-like spikes surrounding what was once thin scales. A glance up could confirm he had the symbol of arcane floating above him in its beautiful pink glory. "Arcane," Salem murmured. "Hey, where am I anyways?" His confused gaze returned to the curious dragons who looked at his changed parts. "It's a long story kid... But I suppose we have until eternity to explain it." The opal imp named Orien said with a growing smile. [/center]
The dragon's name: Impromptu (Changed his name to salem in the story
> Here's my writing:
dragon?did=50217211&skin=0&apparel=27766,27765,931,10879&xt=dressing.png
He has a planned skin too but y'know can't test it with accessories.

Salem, a prince who had died an infant had suddenly woke to a small group of dragons leaning over his body that laid on something soft and plush. A face with long and dark whiskers was the first face he looked to, his scales and eggplant color with cracks of what Salem could only describe as the most precious looking stones that were locked into the scales. The mystery dragon looked back at him with a soft smile.

"Welcome, little one," He said before a small green fae popped into the sky and hovered in the circle of dragons. Her wings mimicking a bee-- or maybe a wasp? They were a muddy sort of green, a color he didn't find very nice. On her small body a green cloak adorned with leaves and copper accents. On her forehead was a glowing green tree! How--?

"What do you suppose he is Orien?" A small but sweet voice came from the cloak wearing dragon. Her small head giving a little tilt as she looked closer.

"Clearly Arcane..." A cracked, aged voice spoke up. Dancing around his body was blue jolts of lighting. Sizzling and crackling and they looped and jumped through his legs and around his ears.

"Well you're not exactly 'lighting' colored Toni!" The green fae snapped, annoyed by the answer as she went to hover near the blue dragon.

The talking stopped abruptly as all eyes returned to the newcomer. Salem looked to his claws to find they became a glowing purple, his eyes narrowed at the sight. His tail squirmed in front of him and he saw large crystal-like spikes surrounding what was once thin scales. A glance up could confirm he had the symbol of arcane floating above him in its beautiful pink glory.

"Arcane," Salem murmured. "Hey, where am I anyways?" His confused gaze returned to the curious dragons who looked at his changed parts.

"It's a long story kid... But I suppose we have until eternity to explain it." The opal imp named Orien said with a growing smile.
orien_pixel_wep1.png LilBlueCanvas-Orien.png
| Pixel Adopts
| RNG Adopts
| Wishlist
@Wendiigo
omg I love the story so much! (also I stalked your lair a bit, your dragons are all SOOOO COOL I love your lair arrangements!) I am just wondering that if you are willing to keep his name unchanged? I kinda like the way his father has a neat offspring list of musical terms. Nevertheless I won't stop you if you change his name (it's totally okay to do so if you wish)! You have all rights with your dragons uwu Enjoy! :D
(I'll send him rn
@Wendiigo
omg I love the story so much! (also I stalked your lair a bit, your dragons are all SOOOO COOL I love your lair arrangements!) I am just wondering that if you are willing to keep his name unchanged? I kinda like the way his father has a neat offspring list of musical terms. Nevertheless I won't stop you if you change his name (it's totally okay to do so if you wish)! You have all rights with your dragons uwu Enjoy! :D
(I'll send him rn
1 2 3 4 5