Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | A story for a dragon
1 2 3 4 5
@Theophilus
Hey! I’d like a dragon- the Skydancer female; she’s Unnamed but her number is 48826442.
>I’ll write lore for her soon, can I hold her?

(Goodness I’m so sorry this took me so long!)

>I’ll be referring to her as Nova
Fallen Star

High in the sky... well past it, lay the stars in the everlasting darkness of night; providing specks of light in the eternity if blackness. Like everything, stars do not last forever. One day, a large white sun that shine bright in the sky stared to flicker, to light fading away quickly. It didn’t have much time left, but it wouldn’t leave the world completely. As the stars’s death came it shrunk until it exploded to create a bright burst of space dust, leaving an aura of color in the sky for a limited time as something that came from the explosion dropped to earth. As gravity caught ahold of the object, it fell harder, catching ablaze but it didn’t burn. It crashed into a barren spot, shaking the earth for miles of where it had landed, after it crash a small mob,net came from the creator it’s fell created. What came from the stars was a dragon, it’s pelt reflecting where it once came from: a dark nights’ sky. As to reflect the death of its creator, a maroon-esk colored skeleton accented the dragons body. A trail of lines followed down its wings that would be assumed came from the fall. As the dragon, a female Skydancer, stood up and shook her body her eyes opened for the first time. She didn’t know this place, she didn’t know this earth. Getting used to her legs and wings, she stumbled about. She wasn’t a hatchling, but she had been in a hyper sleep inside her Star before its death, she was found by the deity; The Arcanist. She was gifted the name Nova, as a Supernova was her creator. After a time in the Starfall Isles, she decided she wanted to explore more of the earth she had landed on. Saying goodbye to her resident clan she set off into the world to learn more from it, its culture, the dragons and more...
@Theophilus
Hey! I’d like a dragon- the Skydancer female; she’s Unnamed but her number is 48826442.
>I’ll write lore for her soon, can I hold her?

(Goodness I’m so sorry this took me so long!)

>I’ll be referring to her as Nova
Fallen Star

High in the sky... well past it, lay the stars in the everlasting darkness of night; providing specks of light in the eternity if blackness. Like everything, stars do not last forever. One day, a large white sun that shine bright in the sky stared to flicker, to light fading away quickly. It didn’t have much time left, but it wouldn’t leave the world completely. As the stars’s death came it shrunk until it exploded to create a bright burst of space dust, leaving an aura of color in the sky for a limited time as something that came from the explosion dropped to earth. As gravity caught ahold of the object, it fell harder, catching ablaze but it didn’t burn. It crashed into a barren spot, shaking the earth for miles of where it had landed, after it crash a small mob,net came from the creator it’s fell created. What came from the stars was a dragon, it’s pelt reflecting where it once came from: a dark nights’ sky. As to reflect the death of its creator, a maroon-esk colored skeleton accented the dragons body. A trail of lines followed down its wings that would be assumed came from the fall. As the dragon, a female Skydancer, stood up and shook her body her eyes opened for the first time. She didn’t know this place, she didn’t know this earth. Getting used to her legs and wings, she stumbled about. She wasn’t a hatchling, but she had been in a hyper sleep inside her Star before its death, she was found by the deity; The Arcanist. She was gifted the name Nova, as a Supernova was her creator. After a time in the Starfall Isles, she decided she wanted to explore more of the earth she had landed on. Saying goodbye to her resident clan she set off into the world to learn more from it, its culture, the dragons and more...
GEEKOS
|| Myles - They/Them ||

I am legitimately bad at communicating, my words make sense to me, but not always to other people. If something I say seems off, just ask me to clarify! I goof up a lot.
@Theophilus

I’d love Daria and the lovely Fae above her

I have lore that would fit either of them I’ll decide who goes to which if I get them

One is crippled in his legs/feet and needs the steampunk boots to be able to walk. He’s a metal worker/blacksmith and helps people recover from injuries temporary or not, excels at making comfortable splints or just weird knickknacks involving weight measurement.

The other is an alchemist they met when she was knocked unconscious by a blast from an experiment involving intense water pressure. Said explosion left her one person treetrunk lair in splinters and she was found lying among the wreckage with broken wings. She can currently glide and do short flights kind of like chickens but still can’t fly and uses a series of mechanical splints and mechanisms to open and close her wings. She currently has toned down the intensity of her experiments and focuses more on healing. Her mate the Fae above is constantly worried after her since she tends to make herself the test subject
@Theophilus

I’d love Daria and the lovely Fae above her

I have lore that would fit either of them I’ll decide who goes to which if I get them

One is crippled in his legs/feet and needs the steampunk boots to be able to walk. He’s a metal worker/blacksmith and helps people recover from injuries temporary or not, excels at making comfortable splints or just weird knickknacks involving weight measurement.

The other is an alchemist they met when she was knocked unconscious by a blast from an experiment involving intense water pressure. Said explosion left her one person treetrunk lair in splinters and she was found lying among the wreckage with broken wings. She can currently glide and do short flights kind of like chickens but still can’t fly and uses a series of mechanical splints and mechanisms to open and close her wings. She currently has toned down the intensity of her experiments and focuses more on healing. Her mate the Fae above is constantly worried after her since she tends to make herself the test subject
@melethestel
Sure! Take your time :D

@AmethystStar
Those are great! I'll send them shortly uwu (those two are probably related tho)
@melethestel
Sure! Take your time :D

@AmethystStar
Those are great! I'll send them shortly uwu (those two are probably related tho)
feel free to dm me if i didnt see your ping
bump
bump
@Theophilus please could you hold Levana, Estelle, and Trinea

I’ll write lore for them soon, but it’s midnight where I am, and I have school tomorrow so I’ll be as quick as I can ^^;
@Theophilus please could you hold Levana, Estelle, and Trinea

I’ll write lore for them soon, but it’s midnight where I am, and I have school tomorrow so I’ll be as quick as I can ^^;
My Username is a zero not the letter
@G0NE
Sure! I've cancelled their auction listings :D Take your time! School works are more important uwuu
@G0NE
Sure! I've cancelled their auction listings :D Take your time! School works are more important uwuu
bump
bump
@Theophilus,
Could you hold dragon #48776605 (Requiem) as well? Imma surprise my friend.

Here's Arco's story.
Legends told of a dragon infused with power. Runes would glow and every dragon would know of him. He would be weak, he would be cunning, he would lead the clans to an end to the war. Legend says that he should be among them now, but now dragon was quite the same. Runes, yes, but none that shone as bright as the sun. Arco joined the swell of dragons waiting to see of he was the chosen one. Before him many were told to go home but when it came to the dragon before him, his heart sunk.
@Theophilus,
Could you hold dragon #48776605 (Requiem) as well? Imma surprise my friend.

Here's Arco's story.
Legends told of a dragon infused with power. Runes would glow and every dragon would know of him. He would be weak, he would be cunning, he would lead the clans to an end to the war. Legend says that he should be among them now, but now dragon was quite the same. Runes, yes, but none that shone as bright as the sun. Arco joined the swell of dragons waiting to see of he was the chosen one. Before him many were told to go home but when it came to the dragon before him, his heart sunk.
@Acromantula
That's sweet! I'll hold him for ya :)
@Acromantula
That's sweet! I'll hold him for ya :)
bump
bump
1 2 3 4 5