Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Hatchery/Nest Rentals/Store/Coli/etc.
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 160 161
@Catrisa the waiting list looked to be empty so i'll be ordering these! ^^
tysm for doing this and i hope this many orders is ok

Username: aerdnanocte

Grinding Venue: waterway

Time or Battle Number to grind: 30min

Grinding Type: normal
Loot to be excluded: n/a
Payment Method: tr!

@Catrisa the waiting list looked to be empty so i'll be ordering these! ^^
tysm for doing this and i hope this many orders is ok

66fc54bf9080a2f874184f664cef14ec153e9b63.png044410262dc64f9a40483b7511e66e9b8f3d1275.pngbafd723bab50f828149c8e4b6aa9b66bf1b0e5d7.pngb53bde9fa7b745c3aeaea237f0102e5aaebc899e.png
@WIndyStorm
Hey there, your account is under a year old so you're still legible for a Welcome Basket. I'll be sending one over soon.

@aerdnanocte
The number of orders is just fine but it might be a day or two before I can get around to them. Send the CRs if the wait is ok, and like usual I won't accept the payment until I'm ready to start on each order.
@WIndyStorm
Hey there, your account is under a year old so you're still legible for a Welcome Basket. I'll be sending one over soon.

@aerdnanocte
The number of orders is just fine but it might be a day or two before I can get around to them. Send the CRs if the wait is ok, and like usual I won't accept the payment until I'm ready to start on each order.
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@HighKingofSkyrim I'd like to rent your Shadow nest! I plan to breed Morganite and ChippedAmythest.
@HighKingofSkyrim I'd like to rent your Shadow nest! I plan to breed Morganite and ChippedAmythest.
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png
@Catrisa, @NostalgicBreeze, @DrakoTheDragon
Hi! could I apply for a newbie basket?

Also, "devoted heart." Could I adopt Jonah (#58978015), Edison (#58978036), Adil (#58971430), and Porcius (#58978034). I would name Jonah, Astraeus; Edison would be Taranis; Adil would be Druantia; and Porcius would stay Porcius.
@Catrisa, @NostalgicBreeze, @DrakoTheDragon
Hi! could I apply for a newbie basket?

Also, "devoted heart." Could I adopt Jonah (#58978015), Edison (#58978036), Adil (#58971430), and Porcius (#58978034). I would name Jonah, Astraeus; Edison would be Taranis; Adil would be Druantia; and Porcius would stay Porcius.
hey! i joined last year in april; haven't been super active in the past couple months but i'd really love a welcome basket! @Catrisa, @NostalgicBreeze, @DrakoTheDragon and fearless adventure -- i would love to adopt Aditya! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58978067] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/589781/58978067_350.png[/img] [/url]
hey! i joined last year in april; haven't been super active in the past couple months but i'd really love a welcome basket! @Catrisa, @NostalgicBreeze, @DrakoTheDragon

and fearless adventure -- i would love to adopt Aditya!

58978067_350.png
@Catrisa, hi! So many beautiful babies... I recently came back to FR and I'm ready to jump back in! Could I adopt Amarante (#58969575), Nils (#358969727), and Yacoub (#58971492)? I'd love to take them on a fearless adventure. <333
@Catrisa, hi! So many beautiful babies... I recently came back to FR and I'm ready to jump back in! Could I adopt Amarante (#58969575), Nils (#358969727), and Yacoub (#58971492)? I'd love to take them on a fearless adventure. <333
with a devoted heart i would like to take these babies on a fearless adventure! :P

with a devoted heart i would like to take these babies on a fearless adventure! :P

ZNhRsiG.png
I have pets that need clicks to grow. The links to them are on my Clan Profile Page. Please do click on them if you have time to spare. Thank you!

Thank you!
@Eskris
Sorry for the wait, everything looks good so send them over whenever you're ready and I'll Ping you here with the number of eggs they lay :)
@Eskris
Sorry for the wait, everything looks good so send them over whenever you're ready and I'll Ping you here with the number of eggs they lay :)
@NostalgicBreeze, @DrakoTheDragon
I'm a little low on Newbie Basket Supplies at the moment, could one of you cover the two basket requests? Ones for MoiraDragonheart and the other is for arcadegannon. I'm also thinking of making a Google Docs where we can list the people who have received Newbie Baskets in alphabetical order. What are your thoughts on this?
@NostalgicBreeze, @DrakoTheDragon
I'm a little low on Newbie Basket Supplies at the moment, could one of you cover the two basket requests? Ones for MoiraDragonheart and the other is for arcadegannon. I'm also thinking of making a Google Docs where we can list the people who have received Newbie Baskets in alphabetical order. What are your thoughts on this?
@bigmamared
Rashi and Kisha will be joining you soon but I'll also need a name for each of them before I send them over. Would you like them to keep their current names or do you have new names in mind?

@MoiraDragonheart
Jonah now known as Astraeus
Edison now known as Taranis
Adil now known as Druantia
and Porcius will all be joining you soon :)

@arcadegannon
Sounds great, she'll just need a name before I send her over. Would you like her to keep her current name or would you like a different name for her?

@SpectreAlenko
It's a possibility, they'll just need names before I send them. Would you like them to keep their current names? If not what would you like to name them?
@bigmamared
Rashi and Kisha will be joining you soon but I'll also need a name for each of them before I send them over. Would you like them to keep their current names or do you have new names in mind?

@MoiraDragonheart
Jonah now known as Astraeus
Edison now known as Taranis
Adil now known as Druantia
and Porcius will all be joining you soon :)

@arcadegannon
Sounds great, she'll just need a name before I send her over. Would you like her to keep her current name or would you like a different name for her?

@SpectreAlenko
It's a possibility, they'll just need names before I send them. Would you like them to keep their current names? If not what would you like to name them?
1 2 ... 148 149 150 151 152 ... 160 161