Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Haven of Fate (Free dragons!)
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 335 336
@EmeraldCat, You can have 1 dragon a day, but you're more than welcome to come back tomorrow for another one! The only thing is, the rare eyed skydancers are both from the same nest, so you can only have one of them, as I'd rather siblings go to different homes.

Also, I'd really rather that you not take dragons from my giveaway thread just to put them on another one, because I really want these to go to good homes, but if you'd like me to donate some dragons from the AH, I'd be more than happy to do that!
@EmeraldCat, You can have 1 dragon a day, but you're more than welcome to come back tomorrow for another one! The only thing is, the rare eyed skydancers are both from the same nest, so you can only have one of them, as I'd rather siblings go to different homes.

Also, I'd really rather that you not take dragons from my giveaway thread just to put them on another one, because I really want these to go to good homes, but if you'd like me to donate some dragons from the AH, I'd be more than happy to do that!
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
Okay! Fine by me! :)
@ofkismetandkalon

Can I get the tundra then? :)
Okay! Fine by me! :)
@ofkismetandkalon

Can I get the tundra then? :)
tumblr_inline_nn3e36e5PL1qmu9vp_540.png
@Emeraldcat, sure! I'll send him! Would you like me to send over a couple of other donation dragons for your thread? I've got two nice boys that aren't listed on here that need good homes!

(Also just a side note in case you didn't see the edit to my first post, If you do decide to take one of the SD boys tomorrow, I'd rather they didn't go on another giveaway thread, but you're more than welcome to take one for yourself!)
@Emeraldcat, sure! I'll send him! Would you like me to send over a couple of other donation dragons for your thread? I've got two nice boys that aren't listed on here that need good homes!

(Also just a side note in case you didn't see the edit to my first post, If you do decide to take one of the SD boys tomorrow, I'd rather they didn't go on another giveaway thread, but you're more than welcome to take one for yourself!)
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
Sure!
If it makes you feel more comfortable, I'm not going to put him on the thread, he's real pretty!
@ofkismetandkalon
Sure!
If it makes you feel more comfortable, I'm not going to put him on the thread, he's real pretty!
@ofkismetandkalon
tumblr_inline_nn3e36e5PL1qmu9vp_540.png
May I please have Merin?
He will be a creature from the deep
I love his colors, genes, lore possibilities, everything about him
May I please have Merin?
He will be a creature from the deep
I love his colors, genes, lore possibilities, everything about him
Female|Catholic|Non-Exalt lair
Lair Cleanout~Commision Shop~Free Dragons~LF Dragons~Adopt shop
AyVZZ5D.png
@duskunspoken, sure, I'll send him!
@duskunspoken, sure, I'll send him!
Bump!
Bump!
Could you hold Rosevirein for me? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52255338] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/522554/52255338_350.png[/img] [/url] Reason: I want to write lore for her, But I have never written REAL lore, as I am a amateur writer (and I have the creativity of a worm). So it may take me a while to come up with decent lore. And the fact I have no clan lore, at the moment, makes this even harder. However, I would appreciate it if you could hold her for a while. If for some reason I cannot finish the lore anytime soon, I will be sure to pm you. One question: When I do finish with the lore, do I post it here or pm it to you?
Could you hold Rosevirein for me?

52255338_350.png

Reason: I want to write lore for her, But I have never written REAL lore, as I am a amateur writer (and I have the creativity of a worm). So it may take me a while to come up with decent lore. And the fact I have no clan lore, at the moment, makes this even harder.
However, I would appreciate it if you could hold her for a while. If for some reason I cannot finish the lore anytime soon, I will be sure to pm you.

One question: When I do finish with the lore, do I post it here or pm it to you?
7zcCDc4.png[/center
@Lupita, no problem, I'll hold her for you! (Also, don't feel like you have to write a masterpiece. As long as you do your best, then I'm happy.) Whichever way makes you the most comfortable is fine by me! I have had people do both, and I have no problem with either!
@Lupita, no problem, I'll hold her for you! (Also, don't feel like you have to write a masterpiece. As long as you do your best, then I'm happy.) Whichever way makes you the most comfortable is fine by me! I have had people do both, and I have no problem with either!
Bump!
Bump!
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 335 336