Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | The Haven of Fate (Free dragons!)
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 335 336
@Cyice, of course you may have him! Since lore isn't required for him, would you like me to send him now or once you're done?
@Cyice, of course you may have him! Since lore isn't required for him, would you like me to send him now or once you're done?
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
@ofkismetandkalon I'll take him now, then, thank you!
@ofkismetandkalon I'll take him now, then, thank you!
1c69bb.png
@Cyice, okay, I'll send him! (If you want a familiar, just send me the lore when you're done and I'll send you one!)
@Cyice, okay, I'll send him! (If you want a familiar, just send me the lore when you're done and I'll send you one!)
tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o1_100.png _________asexual.png _________ tumblr_psop43zu2D1ugssd3o3_100.png
Heyo, if Chance is still available, may I have the child? Mainly because, well, I absolutely will write the lore and I adore his current look.
im also gonna send u 10kt as a donation-
(oh, also im probably gonna draw the child.)
(another also, can you put me on all the ping lists please-)
Heyo, if Chance is still available, may I have the child? Mainly because, well, I absolutely will write the lore and I adore his current look.
im also gonna send u 10kt as a donation-
(oh, also im probably gonna draw the child.)
(another also, can you put me on all the ping lists please-)
approaching 100 projects (gone wrong)
@Salteas, Sure, I'll reserve him for you and send him over as soon as you've finished the lore! And thank you so much!
@Salteas, Sure, I'll reserve him for you and send him over as soon as you've finished the lore! And thank you so much!
yeehaw! any specifics about the lore, or is it completely up to me?
yeehaw! any specifics about the lore, or is it completely up to me?
@Salteas, totally up to you! He'll be your dragon, so do whatever you want!
@Salteas, totally up to you! He'll be your dragon, so do whatever you want!
@ofkismetandkalon

The whole world has turned red.
A huge shadow fell down, and a blazing flame wing covered this small dragon.
Someone's death, a new life born from him. The burning desert's blood rain is pouring in, the sun-bearing heart burns, and everything begins. Can you hear the child's natural destiny? He will be led by a strength that is undefeated by anything.

Oh, My Baby, there will be only glory on your way.

It's a little short, but only for him.
I wanted to write him as soon as I saw him! I hope you like this. XD
Please give him to new name 'Caesar'.
@ofkismetandkalon

The whole world has turned red.
A huge shadow fell down, and a blazing flame wing covered this small dragon.
Someone's death, a new life born from him. The burning desert's blood rain is pouring in, the sun-bearing heart burns, and everything begins. Can you hear the child's natural destiny? He will be led by a strength that is undefeated by anything.

Oh, My Baby, there will be only glory on your way.

It's a little short, but only for him.
I wanted to write him as soon as I saw him! I hope you like this. XD
Please give him to new name 'Caesar'.
@Laurea, that's lovely, thanks, I'll change his name and send him over!
@Laurea, that's lovely, thanks, I'll change his name and send him over!
Chance looked around the headquarters to the Mages’ Guild and shivered. Oh, it was cold here, and he’d forgotten to bring a coat.
The dragonet hoped his new mentor would arrive soon. He’d been so happy when they’d told him that he’d be apprenticed to a mage because whoo! Magic! but at the same time, he’d prefer to meet said mentor before he froze to death.
Well, Arcanist seemed to hear him, for as the moment he decided to poke some of the strange contraptions scattered around the room, a door swung open.
The new dragon was wearing apparel much better suited for the climate, draped in wool, a cloak that hid most of her face, and goggles. She strode around the room muttering to herself, unaware of Chance’s presence.
Chance decided to hedge his bets. “Hello?”
The stranger froze, back to Chance, before quickly pivoting and striding over. He flinched when they bent down, placing one hand on his horns.
The skydancer tilted their head, staring at him with glassy, star-filled eyes. “Would you,” she began, voice crackling from months of disuse, “Be our new apprentice? We received word of a dragonet named Chance coming to join us.”
He gulped and nodded. “...yes?”
The skydancer straightened and walked away, beckoning for him to follow. “We are Acalo,” she said, “The head of the Mages’ Guild. We will need to test what potential you have before we assign you studies.”
Chance gulped, and as if sensing his fear, Acalo tried to give him a reassuring smile. It didn’t work, looking more like a grimace of pain than a true smile, but Chance got the intention.
“We do not mean to seem terrifying. Either way, you will remain with our guild. We simply seek to know which studies you excel at so we can assign you well.”
He nodded. That made sense.
He just hoped he wouldn't be so COLD all the time. Actually, could he learn how to warm himself up?

hehe lore time
Chance looked around the headquarters to the Mages’ Guild and shivered. Oh, it was cold here, and he’d forgotten to bring a coat.
The dragonet hoped his new mentor would arrive soon. He’d been so happy when they’d told him that he’d be apprenticed to a mage because whoo! Magic! but at the same time, he’d prefer to meet said mentor before he froze to death.
Well, Arcanist seemed to hear him, for as the moment he decided to poke some of the strange contraptions scattered around the room, a door swung open.
The new dragon was wearing apparel much better suited for the climate, draped in wool, a cloak that hid most of her face, and goggles. She strode around the room muttering to herself, unaware of Chance’s presence.
Chance decided to hedge his bets. “Hello?”
The stranger froze, back to Chance, before quickly pivoting and striding over. He flinched when they bent down, placing one hand on his horns.
The skydancer tilted their head, staring at him with glassy, star-filled eyes. “Would you,” she began, voice crackling from months of disuse, “Be our new apprentice? We received word of a dragonet named Chance coming to join us.”
He gulped and nodded. “...yes?”
The skydancer straightened and walked away, beckoning for him to follow. “We are Acalo,” she said, “The head of the Mages’ Guild. We will need to test what potential you have before we assign you studies.”
Chance gulped, and as if sensing his fear, Acalo tried to give him a reassuring smile. It didn’t work, looking more like a grimace of pain than a true smile, but Chance got the intention.
“We do not mean to seem terrifying. Either way, you will remain with our guild. We simply seek to know which studies you excel at so we can assign you well.”
He nodded. That made sense.
He just hoped he wouldn't be so COLD all the time. Actually, could he learn how to warm himself up?

hehe lore time
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 335 336