Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Windy Hearts Hatchies [Free Dergs]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
Can I have your pearl catcher female or female imperial I would name them star shimmer or crystal.
Can I have your pearl catcher female or female imperial I would name them star shimmer or crystal.
@Blossom365 sure thing!
@Blossom365 sure thing!
5iXiC8z.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
OxagJgG.png
J7D1quC.png
button_2_point_5.png
Please add me to your pinglist. I love your hatchlings! Also could I have your imperial female I would name her crystal.
Please add me to your pinglist. I love your hatchlings! Also could I have your imperial female I would name her crystal.
@Blossom365 I have two female imps, could you please specify which one?
@Blossom365 I have two female imps, could you please specify which one?
5iXiC8z.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
OxagJgG.png
J7D1quC.png
button_2_point_5.png
[center][size=1]@BottledLightning @Kzyrail @dragonfairy1034 @Puddletail @constellxtions @katachresis @alonwaist @Viacurro @CherryPuff84 @kindle011 @theboywholived @Blossom365[/size] Hi everyone! [emoji=coatl love] Today's dragon is from a prospective hatchery pair. I wanted to check and see if you guys liked it! Also, because today is an interest check, please take a moment to let me know: What is your favorite pair? What is your least favorite pair? What genes/colors/breeds do you want to see more of? That's all, thank you to everyone! [emoji=coatl winking]
@BottledLightning @Kzyrail @dragonfairy1034 @Puddletail @constellxtions @katachresis @alonwaist @Viacurro @CherryPuff84 @kindle011 @theboywholived @Blossom365

Hi everyone! Today's dragon is from a prospective hatchery pair. I wanted to check and see if you guys liked it! Also, because today is an interest check, please take a moment to let me know:

What is your favorite pair?
What is your least favorite pair?
What genes/colors/breeds do you want to see more of?

That's all, thank you to everyone!
5iXiC8z.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
OxagJgG.png
J7D1quC.png
button_2_point_5.png
@Grimhiive
My favorite pair is so far is freezing cold coatls.
My least favorite pair is probably neon forest.
I would like to see more colors in the mint/jade range and more starcon pairs (especially midnight or sapphire)
@Grimhiive
My favorite pair is so far is freezing cold coatls.
My least favorite pair is probably neon forest.
I would like to see more colors in the mint/jade range and more starcon pairs (especially midnight or sapphire)
5UmLAjY.gifEKncd6W.gifc8LOING.jpgCg7U8Hi.jpgijZKSx5.giftbZW05F.pngN44DS3u.gifWT2UepU.png
@Grimhive could I have your ridegback male or 51169825 crystal and toothless would be their names.
@Grimhive could I have your ridegback male or 51169825 crystal and toothless would be their names.
@Blossom365 sorry, but we have a one-dragon-a-day rule. I'm happy to send you one of them if you like!
@Blossom365 sorry, but we have a one-dragon-a-day rule. I'm happy to send you one of them if you like!
5iXiC8z.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
OxagJgG.png
J7D1quC.png
button_2_point_5.png
5iXiC8z.png
fDSaoY3.png
NN9NPXA.png
OxagJgG.png
J7D1quC.png
button_2_point_5.png
May I have #51169825 if she’s still available? I’d like to name her Moonstone c:
May I have #51169825 if she’s still available? I’d like to name her Moonstone c:
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22