Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Fall Arcana Door Game
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
[center][b] Door one is warm to the touch and smells of coffee and warm baked goods. It's a large oak door with a gold metal one '1' on it . The knob is elegant and easy to open. [/b][/center] ----- [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/1168.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][b] Door two is cold and is an old faded light blue. A number '2' has been painted on it in white. The handle is a old white wood knob. It smells faintly of the beach. [/b][/center] ----- [center][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/19594.png[/img][/center] ----- [Center][b] Door three is dark green with with vines growing out from under it and climbing up it. A slightly visible number reads '3'. It seems to hum and the sounds of bird chirping easily reach your ears. [/b][/center] ----- [center][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/859.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][b][size=5] As a holiday bonus the first three people who say 'Candycane' will get an hour each of colly grind time in their choice of the venue aside from G. Workshop and Kelp Beds. (I suggest Redrock cove(recent re-vamp), Arena (lots of battle item drops), Scorched forest (good chest drops)) You will get all of the drops even if it is an egg or rare item. I will log everything gotten and make sure you get all of it. [/b][/center]
Door one is warm to the touch and smells of coffee and warm baked goods. It's a large oak door with a gold metal one '1' on it . The knob is elegant and easy to open.

1168.png

Door two is cold and is an old faded light blue. A number '2' has been painted on it in white. The handle is a old white wood knob. It smells faintly of the beach.

19594.png

Door three is dark green with with vines growing out from under it and climbing up it. A slightly visible number reads '3'. It seems to hum and the sounds of bird chirping easily reach your ears.

859.png

As a holiday bonus the first three people who say 'Candycane' will get an hour each of colly grind time in their choice of the venue aside from G. Workshop and Kelp Beds. (I suggest Redrock cove(recent re-vamp), Arena (lots of battle item drops), Scorched forest (good chest drops)) You will get all of the drops even if it is an egg or rare item. I will log everything gotten and make sure you get all of it.
pumkindragon-icon-sticker.png
~♥~
Crunchy orange and yellow leaves, Apple Cider, Pumpkins, Red Foxes and Black Cats; a list of autumn things.

He/Him, /Gay. Equine Studie Major and Story writter
Fallarcanadoorgame.png
@DarkVuplin
Oo, I'd love door one, please!:D Baked candycane goods are tempting.
@DarkVuplin
Oo, I'd love door one, please!:D Baked candycane goods are tempting.
hz2B4dM.pngsduGJhz.png
Two more door need to be claimed before I can hand out prizes. Feel free to jump in and claim. Also all the slots for colly grind hours are still open.

Two more door need to be claimed before I can hand out prizes. Feel free to jump in and claim. Also all the slots for colly grind hours are still open.

~♥~
Crunchy orange and yellow leaves, Apple Cider, Pumpkins, Red Foxes and Black Cats; a list of autumn things.

Fallarcanadoorgame.png
@DarkLupin

Door 3 please!

Also, I would like some candycanes.
@DarkLupin

Door 3 please!

Also, I would like some candycanes.
@DarkVuplin

Resubmitting ;;

Candycane - ; v ; (if possible) thank you!
@DarkVuplin

Resubmitting ;;

Candycane - ; v ; (if possible) thank you!
hz2B4dM.pngsduGJhz.png
@DarkVuplin
If door 2 is still available, I'd love it please! And of there's still a slot, a candycane would be amazing <3

edit: sorry if I pinged you twice! Autocorrect is messing up a little ^-^'
@DarkVuplin
If door 2 is still available, I'd love it please! And of there's still a slot, a candycane would be amazing <3

edit: sorry if I pinged you twice! Autocorrect is messing up a little ^-^'
[center][b] Door one is warm to the touch and smells of coffee and warm baked goods. It's a large oak door with a gold metal one '1' on it . The knob is elegant and easy to open. [/b][/center] ----- [center] @kumatan Behind the door stands a dragon with crumbs on his chin. At his feet is a cup of coffee. (I'm so sorry I missed your entry for the colly grind hour. I feel so bad [emoji=bogsneak scared size=1]) Do you have a pick at which colly area you want me to grind in for you? [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/571531/57153078_350.png[/img][/center] ----- [center][b] Door two is cold and is an old faded light blue. A number '2' has been painted on it in white. The handle is a old white wood knob. It smells faintly of the beach. [/b][/center] ----- [center] @FireBrimstone Behind door two sits a Mermaid with a net full of crabs, eyeing a wig sitting on the beach. Do you have a pick at which colly area you want me to grind in for you? [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/32306.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/food/20113.png[/img]x10 [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/32303.png[/img][/center] ----- [Center][b] Door three is dark green with with vines growing out from under it and climbing up it. A slightly visible number reads '3'. It seems to hum and the sounds of bird chirping easily reach your ears. [/b][/center] ----- [center] @CrystalChrissy Behind the door is an odd flower creature and crab sitting near a helmet, looking at it. Do you have a pick at which colly area you want me to grind in for you? [img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/26125.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/27665.png[/img][img]https://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/17250.png[/img][/center] -----
Door one is warm to the touch and smells of coffee and warm baked goods. It's a large oak door with a gold metal one '1' on it . The knob is elegant and easy to open.

@kumatan Behind the door stands a dragon with crumbs on his chin. At his feet is a cup of coffee. (I'm so sorry I missed your entry for the colly grind hour. I feel so bad ) Do you have a pick at which colly area you want me to grind in for you? 57153078_350.png

Door two is cold and is an old faded light blue. A number '2' has been painted on it in white. The handle is a old white wood knob. It smells faintly of the beach.

@FireBrimstone Behind door two sits a Mermaid with a net full of crabs, eyeing a wig sitting on the beach. Do you have a pick at which colly area you want me to grind in for you? 32306.png20113.pngx10 32303.png

Door three is dark green with with vines growing out from under it and climbing up it. A slightly visible number reads '3'. It seems to hum and the sounds of bird chirping easily reach your ears.

@CrystalChrissy Behind the door is an odd flower creature and crab sitting near a helmet, looking at it. Do you have a pick at which colly area you want me to grind in for you? 26125.png27665.png17250.png

~♥~

Fallarcanadoorgame.png
@DarkVuplin
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!!! And I'll take your advice for redrock cove please!
@DarkVuplin
Oh my goodness! Thank you so much!!! And I'll take your advice for redrock cove please!
@DarkVulpin

May I get an hour in the Arena? Thanks in advance! :)

Fingers and toes crossed that a monster drops eliminate.
@DarkVulpin

May I get an hour in the Arena? Thanks in advance! :)

Fingers and toes crossed that a monster drops eliminate.
[center][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478270/47826902_350.png[/img][/center] [center][b][color=#001a00] For Christmas this year I spent some extra time collecting some items so that I could do an extra big round of twelve doors. I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful Christmas![/color][/center] ------ [b][color= #660000]Door one: (claimed by GreatHornedOwl) The front of the door is covered in post cards.[/color] ------ [b][color=#001a00]Door two: (Claimed by Boop707) The door is covered is vines and flowers.[/color] ------ [b][color= #660000]Door three: (claimed by PixelBabe) The door has a bat painted on it, how odd.[/color] ----- [b][color=#001a00]Door four: (claimed by Avier) The door has a ship painted on it and a lighthouse.[/color] ----- [b][color= #660000]Door five: (claimed by Wendy192837) The door is covered in paintings of jungle animals.[/color] ----- [b][color=#001a00]Door six: (claimed by nataweiia)From under the door you see a piece of fabric that seems to be slipping under it slightly[/color] ----- [b][color= #660000]Door seven:(claimed by vanillaicecream1) Is that a ghost standing in front of the door? You are sure it is...[/color] ----- [b][color=#001a00]Door eight: (claimed by Akyyra) Paper snowflakes have been taped to the door along with a string of lights.[/color] ----- [b][color= #660000]Door nine: (claimed by irofe) The door handle has mushrooms growing on it....so does the whole door.[/color] ----- [b][color=#001a00]Door ten: (claimed by Whio)The door is glowing and seems to be magic....[/color] ----- [b][color= #660000]Door eleven: (claimed by Felifae) Hmmm, you aren't sure what to make of the many different animal prints painted on the door...[/color] ----- [b][color=#001a00]Door twelve: (claimed by localLesbean) Someone put a lot of work into painting the small stuffed animals on this door.[/color]
47826902_350.png
For Christmas this year I spent some extra time collecting some items so that I could do an extra big round of twelve doors. I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful Christmas!

Door one: (claimed by GreatHornedOwl) The front of the door is covered in post cards.

Door two: (Claimed by Boop707) The door is covered is vines and flowers.

Door three: (claimed by PixelBabe) The door has a bat painted on it, how odd.

Door four: (claimed by Avier) The door has a ship painted on it and a lighthouse.

Door five: (claimed by Wendy192837) The door is covered in paintings of jungle animals.

Door six: (claimed by nataweiia)From under the door you see a piece of fabric that seems to be slipping under it slightly

Door seven:(claimed by vanillaicecream1) Is that a ghost standing in front of the door? You are sure it is...

Door eight: (claimed by Akyyra) Paper snowflakes have been taped to the door along with a string of lights.

Door nine: (claimed by irofe) The door handle has mushrooms growing on it....so does the whole door.

Door ten: (claimed by Whio)The door is glowing and seems to be magic....

Door eleven: (claimed by Felifae) Hmmm, you aren't sure what to make of the many different animal prints painted on the door...

Door twelve: (claimed by localLesbean) Someone put a lot of work into painting the small stuffed animals on this door.
~♥~

Fallarcanadoorgame.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13