Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving Raffle: CLOSED (UPDATE PG67)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
Bought some tickets :)
Bought some tickets :)

nNKa5Xm.png

My adopts shop.

My art dump.

My wishlist.
@Kittzilla

Bought some tickets, and put the badge in my signature. Is this what you meant by the @ message?

Edit: And by prizes, do you mean all of the things in one category, or is each prize an individual item?
@Kittzilla

Bought some tickets, and put the badge in my signature. Is this what you meant by the @ message?

Edit: And by prizes, do you mean all of the things in one category, or is each prize an individual item?
8HG93jf.gif
bHeX9bv.png
[img][/img]
@lycheejelly - Thank you kindly! :)

@OrcDovahkiin - Yep, precisely right! I will make sure to add your signature tickets to your total. I also noticed I made a small error and the link that the signature takes you to is incorrect. I've updated the front page with the proper copy paste thing, so that it will take people to the correct thread when clicked - you'll want to change yours to that, my apologies.

The prizes are everything within a singular quote box. So taking the third prize, titled GHOSTS, all the items in that quote box will go to a single person. Dragon prizes shown also come with the quote box of items beneath them.
@lycheejelly - Thank you kindly! :)

@OrcDovahkiin - Yep, precisely right! I will make sure to add your signature tickets to your total. I also noticed I made a small error and the link that the signature takes you to is incorrect. I've updated the front page with the proper copy paste thing, so that it will take people to the correct thread when clicked - you'll want to change yours to that, my apologies.

The prizes are everything within a singular quote box. So taking the third prize, titled GHOSTS, all the items in that quote box will go to a single person. Dragon prizes shown also come with the quote box of items beneath them.
raffleguideicon.png
@Kittzilla

Ok, thank you.
@Kittzilla

Ok, thank you.
8HG93jf.gif
bHeX9bv.png
[img][/img]
bump
bump
wishlist
@Kittzilla Sending some items for tickets!
@Kittzilla Sending some items for tickets!
bump!
bump!
P3QILmB.gif ___

she/her - writer - FR+0
but who prays for lucifer?
who in eighteen centuries,
has had the common humanity
to pray for the one sinner
that needed it most?

-- Mark Twain
____ P3kLLBM.png ___
@Kittzilla - Banner and link to here is in my forum signature now. :) Hopefully I'm doing all this correctly!
@Kittzilla - Banner and link to here is in my forum signature now. :) Hopefully I'm doing all this correctly!
ftsPxVm.pngrafflelongbanner.png
bump
bump
8HG93jf.gif
bHeX9bv.png
[img][/img]
bump!
bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70