Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Giving Raffle: CLOSED (UPDATE PG67)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70
[center][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/decemberraffleimage.png[/img] [size=5][b]THE RAFFLE IS CURRENTLY : CLOSED!![/b][/size] Distributing prizes! [quote][i]The Christmas Dragon Liked To Go In Forests Full Of Ice And Snow. She Used Her Fire To Ignite Lights On Many Special Winter Nights. [img]http://static.tumblr.com/11bfdc6209ee13464481160dca62cb79/fir9enh/wmlmxia0l/tumblr_static_snow.gif[/img] She Kept The Candles Burning Bright With Outstretched Wings On Christmas Night, Keeping Alive That Special Glow, For Creatures Watching In The Snow.[/i][/quote] I return to you all for another year of giving! I've spent my time gathering lovely gifts to gander so please do go give them a look. As always, I'm wishing you all the best holiday and fun times in your future on FR! [img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/decrulesheader.png[/img][/center] [LIST] [*]First and foremost, tickets are [b]1,000t[/b] each. Please send all ticket funds to Kittzilla in a PM stating how many tickets you wish to buy. You may also pay by the other following methods : [quote][LIST][*]Any Holiday Items, Familiars, or Skins that came out during 2017 & 2018. [*]Any Holiday currency. [*]Any Items valued 50kT + [*]You can now pay with [u]strange chests[/u] [item=strange chest] = 40 tickets [size=2]All items will be awarded tickets equivalent to the average auction house price.[/size][/quote] [*]There will be no tier system. Every prize is open from the beginning. [*]Ticket holders will have a chance to win a [b]daily stocking stuffer[/b] prize. The daily prize will be listed in a post below and the winner will be drawn each rollover as soon as I have the chance to announce it. In order to have a chance at that day's prize, [u]you must have purchased at least one ticket on that day[/u]. I will only draw from that day's ticket pool. [*]Daily you may bump up to [b]five times[/b]. You will be awarded [u]one ticket for each bump[/u]. Only one ticket will be counted per hour, so while you can bump more than once in an hour, only one of those bumps will count toward your five for the day. [*]Winners will be drawn 10 at a time, at random, and awarded [b]one[/b] prize per ticket drawn. That means the more tickets you buy the more stuff you can win! I will be handing out prizes by number, so you will list the appropriate number of prizes for the number beside your name when you are drawn. I will distribute the prizes in order. [*]Winners will have 24hours to respond with their top ten choices of prizes. In the event someone does not respond they will be bumped to the top of the next drawing up to two times. [*]The raffle closes at 12am (FR Time) on [ 01/01/19 ]. I will announce the first set of winners later that day. [/LIST] [i]Five free tickets to anyone who posts one of the raffle banners in their signature bar and promotes us! ( Just let us know in your @ message ) [/i] [img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/rafflesmbanner.png[/img] [img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/raffleslightbanner.png[/img] [img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/rafflelongbanner.png[/img] [img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/rafflebigbanner.png[/img] [size=2]The below code is for the first 100x100 banner. You can swap it with any banner above by replacing the image code with the copied image code from your preferred banner. [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2587734/1][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/rafflesmbanner.png[/img][/code]
decemberraffleimage.png

THE RAFFLE IS CURRENTLY : CLOSED!!
Distributing prizes!
Quote:
The Christmas Dragon Liked To Go
In Forests Full Of Ice And Snow.
She Used Her Fire To Ignite Lights
On Many Special Winter Nights.
tumblr_static_snow.gif
She Kept The Candles Burning Bright
With Outstretched Wings On Christmas Night,
Keeping Alive That Special Glow,
For Creatures Watching In The Snow.

I return to you all for another year of giving! I've spent my time gathering lovely gifts to gander so please do go give them a look. As always, I'm wishing you all the best holiday and fun times in your future on FR!

decrulesheader.png
  • First and foremost, tickets are 1,000t each. Please send all ticket funds to Kittzilla in a PM stating how many tickets you wish to buy.

You may also pay by the other following methods :
    Quote:
    • Any Holiday Items, Familiars, or Skins that came out during 2017 & 2018.
    • Any Holiday currency.
    • Any Items valued 50kT +
    • You can now pay with strange chests
      Strange Chest = 40 tickets

All items will be awarded tickets equivalent to the average auction house price.

• There will be no tier system. Every prize is open from the beginning.

• Ticket holders will have a chance to win a daily stocking stuffer prize. The daily prize will be listed in a post below and the winner will be drawn each rollover as soon as I have the chance to announce it. In order to have a chance at that day's prize, you must have purchased at least one ticket on that day. I will only draw from that day's ticket pool.

• Daily you may bump up to five times. You will be awarded one ticket for each bump. Only one ticket will be counted per hour, so while you can bump more than once in an hour, only one of those bumps will count toward your five for the day.

• Winners will be drawn 10 at a time, at random, and awarded one prize per ticket drawn. That means the more tickets you buy the more stuff you can win! I will be handing out prizes by number, so you will list the appropriate number of prizes for the number beside your name when you are drawn. I will distribute the prizes in order.

• Winners will have 24hours to respond with their top ten choices of prizes. In the event someone does not respond they will be bumped to the top of the next drawing up to two times.

• The raffle closes at 12am (FR Time) on [ 01/01/19 ]. I will announce the first set of winners later that day.

Five free tickets to anyone who posts one of the raffle banners in their signature bar and promotes us! ( Just let us know in your @ message )

rafflesmbanner.png raffleslightbanner.png

rafflelongbanner.png

rafflebigbanner.png

The below code is for the first 100x100 banner. You can swap it with any banner above by replacing the image code with the copied image code from your preferred banner.
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2587734/1][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/rafflesmbanner.png[/img]
raffleguideicon.png
[center][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/stockingstuffers.png[/img] [b]< [color=green]12[/color] / [color=crimson]31[/color] >[/b] Today there are [u]three[/u] stocking stuffer sets to win. Each prize set will have a different winner, so no matter how many tickets you purchase you can only win once. All tickets purchased do still count toward the main raffle prizes! [quote=1ST*PLACE][center][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=will o' the ember][item=loga][skin=17523][item=vista: crystalline gala] Valued around [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]1375kk [/center][/quote] [quote=2ND*PLACE][center][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=warmwater wanderers][item=timber tender][skin=17004][item=vista: lightweaver] Valued around [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]465k [/center][/quote] [quote=3RD*PLACE][center][item=bright ambassador chest][item=scavenger's tatters][item=frozen goblin][skin=18606][item=tertiary gene: smirch] Valued around [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]255kk [/center][/quote] [left]Day 01 - Dryad's Guise won by Starofsorrow Day 02 - Marva's Invisibility Cloak won by PersephoneZea Day 03 - Unhatched Ice Egg won by xxDoxxie Day 04 - Set of Holiday Goblins won by bellyacher Day 05 - Set of Crystalline Gala '17 Skins won by Hikaruna Day 06 - A Vial of Scattersight won by TheExorcist Day 07 - Unhatched Nocturne Egg won by RineBary Day 08 - A set of Arcane Festival Chests won by Wylin Day 09 - A set of Trickmurk Festival Items won by Saraceaser Day 10 - A set of Greenskeeper Festival Items won by todorokishoto Day 11 - A Candycane Xolo and Aurora Machinery won by Aersolace Day 12 - A Snowfall Robe and a Frozen Goblin won by PersephoneZea Day 13 - Two Unhatched Nocturne Eggs won by Hikaruna Day 14 - Rockbreaker Chests and Familiar won by Vinyamar Day 15 - Six Festival Skins won by Saraceaser Day 16 - An Unhatched Fire Egg won by NivRyo Day 17 - Two Brightshine '17 Skins won by Hikaruna Day 18 - An Astonishing Sweater won by Jaderannosaurus Day 19 - Marva's Incredible Ire won by Starofsorrow Day 20 - Starlight Cloak & Trickster's Magic Cards won by Holyshipper[/left]
stockingstuffers.png

< 12 / 31 >

Today there are three stocking stuffer sets to win. Each prize set will have a different winner, so no matter how many tickets you purchase you can only win once. All tickets purchased do still count toward the main raffle prizes!
1ST*PLACE wrote:
Unhatched Arcane Egg Will o' the Ember Loga Vista: Crystalline Gala

Valued around icon_treasure.png1375kk
2ND*PLACE wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg Warmwater Wanderers Timber Tender Vista: Lightweaver

Valued around icon_treasure.png465k
3RD*PLACE wrote:
Bright Ambassador Chest Scavenger's Tatters Frozen Goblin Tertiary Gene: Smirch

Valued around icon_treasure.png255kk
Day 01 - Dryad's Guise won by Starofsorrow
Day 02 - Marva's Invisibility Cloak won by PersephoneZea
Day 03 - Unhatched Ice Egg won by xxDoxxie
Day 04 - Set of Holiday Goblins won by bellyacher
Day 05 - Set of Crystalline Gala '17 Skins won by Hikaruna
Day 06 - A Vial of Scattersight won by TheExorcist
Day 07 - Unhatched Nocturne Egg won by RineBary
Day 08 - A set of Arcane Festival Chests won by Wylin
Day 09 - A set of Trickmurk Festival Items won by Saraceaser
Day 10 - A set of Greenskeeper Festival Items won by todorokishoto
Day 11 - A Candycane Xolo and Aurora Machinery won by Aersolace
Day 12 - A Snowfall Robe and a Frozen Goblin won by PersephoneZea
Day 13 - Two Unhatched Nocturne Eggs won by Hikaruna
Day 14 - Rockbreaker Chests and Familiar won by Vinyamar
Day 15 - Six Festival Skins won by Saraceaser
Day 16 - An Unhatched Fire Egg won by NivRyo
Day 17 - Two Brightshine '17 Skins won by Hikaruna
Day 18 - An Astonishing Sweater won by Jaderannosaurus
Day 19 - Marva's Incredible Ire won by Starofsorrow
Day 20 - Starlight Cloak & Trickster's Magic Cards won by Holyshipper
raffleguideicon.png
[center][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/decprizeheader1.png[/img] [quote=TRAININGFIELDS][item=Amaranth Moth]x[item=Leafy Moth]x[item=Bluelight Chipskink]x[item=Chipskink]x[item=Brown-Spotted Mith]x[item=Primrose Mith]x[item=Bumble]x[item=Coral Carpenter]x[item=Crimson Emperor]x[item=Death's-Head Stag]x[item=Ceanothus Brawler]x[item=Mith Bruiser]x[item=Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse]x[item=Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse]x[item=Ember Mouse]x[item=Glowing Pocket Mouse]x[item=Emerald Webwing]x[item=Ruby Webwing]x[item=Frosted Pocketmouse]x[item=Satin Pocketmouse]x[item=Ragepuff]x[item=Sweetpuff]x[item=Silky Webwing]x[item=Webwing Alpha]x[item=Luna Mith]x[/quote] [quote=WOODLANDPATH][item=Autumn Dryad]x[item=Dryad]x[item=Basilisk]x[item=Cockatrice]x[item=Blooming Strangler]x[item=Strangler]x[item=Bluefin Charger]x[item=Clown Charger]x[item=Coral Basilisk]x[item=Grouse Basilisk]x[item=Greenroot Janustrap]x[item=Janustrap]x[item=Sakura Owl]x[item=Wildwood Owl]x[item=Crimson Emperor]x[item=Death's-Head Stag]x[item=Leafy Moth]x[item=Bamboo Phytocat]x[/quote] [quote=SCORCHEDFOREST][item=Augite Protector]x[item=Moss-Covered Golem]x[item=Banded Owlcat]x[item=Red-Winged Owlcat]x[item=Centaur Archer]x[item=Wintermane Bowman]x[item=Extinguished Jackalope]x[item=Searing Jackalope]x[item=Painted Centaur]x[item=Wintermane Spearman]x[item=Rambra]x[item=Zeeba]x[item=Smoke Gyre]x[item=Steam Gyre]x[item=Umberhorn Qiriq]x[item=Clown Charger]x[item=Crowned Bonepriest]x[/quote] [quote=SANDSWEPTDELTA][item=Carmine Serthis]x[item=Opheodrys Serthis]x[item=Fan Scorpion]x[item=Peacock Scorpion]x[item=Fuiran]x[item=Nightsky Fuiran]x[item=Iridescent Scaleback]x[item=Scaleback]x[item=Serthis Alchemist]x[item=Serthis Potionmaster]x[item=Shadow Serpent]x[item=Shattered Serpent]x[item=Crowned Bonepriest]x[item=Greatshell]x[item=Storm Seeker]x[/quote] [quote=BLOOMINGGROVE][item=Lilium Floron][item=Petalmane Floron]x[item=White Rot Deer][item=Wood Ear Deer]x[item=Sunbeam Dryad]x[item=Frostbite Dryad][item=Grove Piper][item=Spotted Faun][item=Alstroemeria Fox]x[item=Myosotis Fox]x[item=Aspen Gall Dryad][item=Barkskin Watcher]x[item=Flora Cerdae][item=Maned Cerdae]x[item=Five-toed Pilco][item=Venomtooth Pilco]x[item=Buttercup Strangler]x[item=Rosaline Strangler]x[item=Moonlight Fungi][item=Fungi Sage]x[item=Travelling Garden][item=Terra Tortoise][item=Palefoot Tadhop]x[item=Ruffletail Tadhop]x[item=Flowering Pohip][item=Mossy Pohip] [/quote] [quote=FORGOTTENCAVE][item=Ancient Fungus]x[item=Dwarf Truffle]x[item=Blue Dragon Reef Snail]x[item=Crimson Reef Snail]x[item=Blueband Duelist]x[item=Venomblade Assassin]x[item=Bramble Guardian]x[item=Parasitic Fungus]x[item=Centaur Berserker]x[item=Swiftfoot Slayer]x[item=Citrine Cave Jewel]x[item=Emerald Cave Jewel]x[item=Cursed Bat]x[item=Runic Bat]x[item=Deepmine Aardvark]x[item=Peacevine Aardvark]x[item=Corpse Cleaner][/quote] [quote=BAMBOOFALLS][item=Baku]x[item=Dreameater]x[item=Blacktalon Striker]x[item=Raptorik Warrior]x[item=Ethereal Trickster][item=Trick of the Light]x[item=Gale Wolf][item=Umbra Wolf]x[item=Hainu][item=Red-Breasted Hainu]x[item=Mantled Foo][item=Tigerblood Foo]x[item=Tengu][item=Wandering Surgepriest]x[item=Carmine Serthis]x[item=Opheodrys Serthis][item=Fungalhoof Qiriq]x[/quote] [quote=THUNDERHEADSAVANNA][item=Condorwing Champion][item=Falconclaw Warrior][item=Dire Vulture][item=Flesh Forager]x[item=Dustfeather Sphinx]x[item=Magpie Sphinx][item=Golden Lionsnake]x[item=Roving Lionsnake][item=Greattusk]x[item=Pale Greattusk][item=King Quillrunner][item=Quillrunner]x[item=Ampelope][item=Starry Ampelope][item=Plainstrider Bard]x[item=Wintermane Minstrel][item=Raptorik Herder][item=Raptorik Wanderer][item=Rabid Grinfin][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Grassland Skira][item=Coursing Skira][item=Unburdened Billy][item=Roundhorn Rager][item=Rockback Charger][item=Thunderstomp][/quote] [quote=REDROCKCOVE][item=Dainty Wavehopper][item=Vivid Wavehopper]x[item=Daydream Puffer][item=Mirage Puffer]x[item=Highfin Sea Serpent][item=Mottled Sea Serpent][item=Leopard Coralclimber]x[item=Noxious Coralclimber]x[item=Maren Defender][item=Maren Spearmaiden][item=Murkbottom Gull]x[item=Tradewinds Gull][item=Oceansurf Magus][item=Waveswell Sorcerer][item=Riptide Clipper]x[item=Sandshore Snipper][item=Maren Sorceress][item=Redfin Wavespinner][item=Coastline Sawbeak][item=Green-Breasted Sawbeak][item=Coast Charger][item=Surf Strider][item=Igueel Matriarch][item=Toxic Igueel][item=Deeprealm Hunter][item=Spiney Whale][/quote] [quote=WATERWAY][item=Brown River Flight]x[item=Grey River Flight]x[item=Cumulus Seal]x[item=Dappled Seal]x[item=Everglade Lasher]x[item=Greater Sandstrike][item=Granite Thresher]x[item=Shale Thresher]x[item=Maren Currentfinder]x[item=Maren Shark Hunter]x[item=Noggle]x[item=Sunset Lasher]x[item=Radioactive Slime]x[item=River Muck]x[item=Rainbow Sprite][item=Scarlet Flycatcher][item=Crested River Flight][item=Goldfin River Flight][item=Giant White Toridae]x[item=Sewer Toridae][item=Scaleside Noggle]x[item=Sludge Sifter]x[item=Fanrat]x[item=Silky Fanrat]x[item=Rat King][item=Ghostly Rat Lord][item=Blueridge Greatshell]x[/quote] [quote=ARENA][item=Boran Veteran]x[item=Spellwall Boran][item=Celestial Antelope][item=Silver Springbok]x[item=Charcoal Sprangyroo]x[item=Sprangyroo]x[item=Double-Tailed Warcat]x[item=Warcat Protector]x[item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith]x[item=Marshland Poodle Mith][item=Longneck Interloper][item=Longneck Skirmisher]x[item=Longneck Mender]x[item=Longneck Magi]x[item=Armored Greatowl][item=Hulking Greatowl][item=Bengal Chimera][item=Ashmane Chimera][item=Longneck Gladiator][item=Longneck Scrapper][item=Raptorik Ringmaster][item=Stormclaw Showman][item=Raptorik Bladedancer][item=Greenwing Razorclaw][item=Featherback Boar][item=Undying Featherback][item=Chimera]x[/quote] [quote=VOLCANICVENTS][item=Spectral Duskflapper]x[item=Armored Duskflapper]x[item=Chillwind Harpy]x[item=Stormcloud Harpy][item=Flamescale Illusionist][item=Flamescale Venomcaster]x[item=Fiendcat][item=Flamerest Fiendcat]x[item=Ashspine Widow][item=Firebelly Weaver]x[item=Dreadram][item=Ultraram][item=Flamescale Spearman][item=Flamescale Lancer][item=Ghost Manticore][item=Firemane Manticore][item=Basalt Vent Hop]x[item=Magma Runner][item=Nightfall Imp][item=Ignited Imp][item=Serthis Loremaster][item=Serthis Archivist][item=Ophiotaurus][item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus]x[item=Tunnel Hydra][item=Hydra][/quote] [quote=RAINSONGJUNGLE][item=Barkback Boar]x[item=Deadwood Boar]x[item=Budwing Morpho]x[item=Petal Jumper]x[item=Clown Hippocampus][item=Hippocampus]x[item=King Parda][item=Parda]x[item=Manticore Screamer]x[item=Proto Manticore]x[item=Paradise Zalis]x[item=Zalis]x[item=Ringlet Amphithere]x[item=Ultramel Amphithere][item=Goldenbeast][item=Overcharged Silverbeast][/quote] [quote=BOREALWOOD][item=Black Wolf]x[item=Winter Wolf]x[item=Elk]x[item=Snowfall Elk]x[item=Longneck Hunter]x[item=Longneck Wanderer]x[item=Maned Rasa]x[item=Squall Rasa]x[item=Nochnyr]x[item=Permafrost Impaler]x[item=Shalebuck]x[item=Venerable Shalebuck]x[item=Auburn Woolly Walrus][item=Woolly Walrus]x[item=Pebblehide Stoat]x[item=Bramblecrown Stoat][item=Deadwood Strangler][item=Frosttangle Strangler]x[item=Bullephant][item=Mammophant][item=Glassbound Solarvul][item=Glassbound Gustvul]x[item=Wolpertinger][item=Treehorn Wolpertinger][item=Snowy Owlynx]x[item=Teardrop Owlynx][item=Poultrygeist]x[item=Woodland Turkey]x[item=Hoarfrost Mauler]x[item=Coarsefur Yeti] [/quote] [quote=CRYSTALPOOLS][item=Almandine Sturgeon]x[item=Amber Gulper]x[item=Apatite Fisher]x[item=Rhodochrosite Crane]x[item=Arctic Hippalectryon]x[item=Hippalectryon]x[item=Chalcedony Snipper]x[item=Moonbeam Crayfish]x[item=Clearwater Oracle]x[item=Maren Warlock]x[item=Crystalplate Stinger]x[item=Sparkling Stinger]x[item=Stonewatch Prince]x[item=Windcarve Fugitive]x[item=Crystalhide Jester][item=Hawksbill Goliath][/quote] [quote=HARPY'SROOST][item=Blue Tang Hippogriff]x[item=Cardinal Hippogriff][item=Bluemoon Aviar]x[item=Renegade Aviar]x[item=Brush Dodo]x[item=Dodo]x[item=Hooded Dodo]x[item=Clouddancer]x[item=Sunspot Clouddancer]x[item=Death Seeker]x[item=Storm Seeker]x[item=Fallen Streak]x[item=Snow Streak]x[item=Masked Harpy]x[item=Stonewatch Harpy]x[item=Mesacliff Harpy][item=Windcarve Harpy][item=Mesacliff Assassin]x[item=Windcarve Bladedancer]x[item=Crowned Roc][item=Roc][/quote] [quote=GHOSTLIGHTRUINS][item=Aer Phantom]x[item=Lux Spectre]x[item=Carrioncorn]x[item=Nightmare]x[item=Greybeak Reaper][item=Tengu Caller][item=Infestation Hound]x[item=Wraith Hound]x[item=Longneck Medium]x[item=Longneck Scholar]x[item=Otherworldly Aura]x[item=Somber Spirit]x[item=Pronghorn Hunter]x[item=Pronghorn Stomper]x[item=Shatterbone Vulture]x[item=Tatterwing Carcass]x[item=Disoriented Spirit][item=Malevolent Spirit]x[/quote] [quote=MIRE][item=Blackwing Croaker]x[item=Heartred Croaker]x[item=Brilliant Psywurm]x[item=Psywurm]x[item=Common Podid]x[item=Southmarsh Podid]x[item=Mistwatch Shellion]x[item=Shellion]x[item=Mossy Cerdae]x[item=Wetland Unicorn]x[item=Poisonous Toridae]x[item=Venomous Toridae]x[item=Salve Kamaitachi]x[item=Scythe Kamaitachi]x[item=Sickle Kamaitachi]x[item=Molten Wartoad][item=Wartoad][/quote] [quote=KELPBEDS][item=Abyss Striker]x[item=Relic Eel]x[item=Cloud Chaser]x[item=Golden Porpoise]x[item=Corrosive Depin]x[item=Depin]x[item=Jeweled Octoflyer]x[item=Octoflyer]x[item=Kelp Tender]x[item=Mammertee]x[item=Maren Ambusher]x[item=Maren Warrior]x[item=Maren Scout]x[item=Maren Wavesinger]x[item=Mantarune][item=Wave Sweeper]x[/quote] [quote=GOLEMWORKSHOP][item=Black Iron Creeper]x[item=Coppercoil Creeper]x[item=Chromefeather Lookout]x[item=Sentry Squawker][item=Clattercog Engineer]x[item=Monkey Wrench]x[item=Construction Mith]x[item=Sentinel Mith]x[item=Mistral Minion][item=Spellbound Golem]x[item=Scrapmetal Tracker]x[item=Steelhound][item=Swift Lumen]x[item=Swift Volt]x[item=Geartoggle Smith][item=War Smith][item=Workshop Monitor][item=Jelly Drone]x[item=Longmech][item=Copperplate Longmech][item=Gearspring Pocketmouse][item=Wind-Up Pocketmouse][item=Tribeam Lurker][item=Tribeam Hunter][item=Mechanical Destroyer][item=Robotic Tender][item=Frost Delver][item=Stone Borer][/quote] [quote=FORBIDDENPORTAL][item=Aberrant Chacma][item=Barhide Menace][item=All-Seeing Eye][item=Portal Watcher][item=Bearded Pupowl][item=Lap Pupowl][item=Medusa Leon][item=Deeprealm Leon][item=Calico Ferberus][item=Ferberus][item=Frogspawn Flyer][item=Starspawn Flyer][item=Blushing Tangle][item=Everburn Tangle][item=Foolish Prince][item=Mindless Flight][item=Giggling Planesrunner][item=Teleporting Planesrunner][item=Sanguine Multimist][item=Sparksylph][item=Spectre Wyvern][item=Void Wyvern][item=Springfoot Bilworper][item=Tattertail Bilworper][item=Fear Frog][item=Terror Toad][/quote] [quote=SWIPPSSWAPS][item=black-wing hummingbird]x[item=perching java sparrow]x[item=glossy duskrat]x[item=maned cobra]x[item=spined cobra][item=driftwood baron][item=chocolate ferret][item=snowsquall floracat]x[item=harvest floracat]x[item=swallowtail buttersnake]x[item=colorburst buttersnake][item=seaweed scavenger][item=autumn sea dragon]x[item=bloodstone beetle][item=empress beetle][item=glamourtail hopper][item=bellus glamourtail][item=tricolor yapper][item=barking jester]x[item=wispwillow peryton][item=rosy peryton][item=cinderkelp loach][item=tendril loach][item=cherry blossom caterpillar][item=maple caterpillar][item=lakelight weaver][item=rosy lake cormorant][item=vermillion epiptite][item=longwing epiptite][item=ashen bicorn whale][item=skycrest bicorn][item=inscribed pangolin][item=patina pangolin][/quote] [quote=BALDWINS][item=harlequin feathercroak]x[item=sable feathercroak]x[item=cheerful residue]x[item=leftover residue]x[item=sentient alloy]x[item=shiny residue]x[item=rosetail]x[item=tropical caiman]x[item=kelpie]x[item=swamphaunt kelpie]x[item=Anomalous Skink][item=Conjoined Skink][item=Amberwing Waveskimmer][item=Great Blue Waveskimmer][item=Juvenile Starsweeper][item=Lesser Wisp]x[item=iron golem]x[item=Rusty Golem][item=acid-tongue serpenta]x[item=marbled serpenta]x[item=Painted Protobeast][item=protobeast]x[item=algae-bottom slarg]x[item=Tar-Trooper Slarg][item=Anomalous Nekomata][item=Irregular Nekomata][item=Cauldron Crawler][item=Glam Nudibranch][/quote] [quote=GATHERING][item=dappled dunhoof]x[item=grasslands trunker]x[item=moordwelling trunker]x[item=barred skira]x[item=bluetail skira]x[item=hippojay]x[item=skittering megashrimp]x[item=gaseous megashrimp]x[item=lurefish][item=longjaw lurefish]x[item=hydra scorpion]x[item=firebug][item=triple-sight firebug]x[item=tufted leaf beetle]x[item=goliath mountain beetle]x[item=garden larail][item=tender larail]x[item=orange blotch pansy]x[item=blue vein pansy]x[item=creeping tendril]x[item=garden watcher]x[item=cactus marzal][item=melon marzal][item=manticore]x[item=charoite burrower]x[item=enstatite burrower][item=nephrite chameleon]x[item=corundum chameleon]x[item=pink-tail mole][item=silky mole]x[item=darktouched chimera]x[item=duskthicket bonepicker]x[item=highreach bonepicker]x[item=wasteland collector]x[item=dire hyena]x[/quote] [quote=MARKETEXCLUSIVES][item=spinel vulstal][item=tourmaline vulstal]x[item=velvet floracat]x[item=tuxedo floracat]x[item=mimic buttersnake]x[item=mottled buttersnake]x[item=frostbite hummingbird]x[item=hedgehog][item=hippogriff]x[item=peacock firebird][item=ragamouse]x[item=smoky bantam fangar][item=silver ferret][item=serpenta]x[item=scarlet serpenta][item=harlequin stagwing]x[item=petalwing peryton][item=brightwing dwarf hainu]x[item=dwarf hainu macaw][item=butter caiman]x[item=gladeveins needletooth][item=yeti brawler]x[item=bearded yeti][item=dunewind manticore]x[item=silvermane barbtail][item=clouded mith][item=cinder mith][item=amethyst king]x[item=emeraldback shardspawn][item=fallout streak][item=silver featherfin]x[item=golden featherfin]x[item=silver kitsune][item=golden kitsune]x[item=watermelon coleus gecko]x[item=princess petal gecko][item=seaglass swimmer]x[item=blackline bicorn whale][item=candy cockatrice]x[item=buff laced cockatrice]x[item=aurora pangolin]x[item=pangolin racer][/quote] [quote=MARVA][item=bucktooth digger]x[item=irradiated astronomer]x[item=marbled jester][item=phoenix]x[item=ultimate buttersnake]x[/quote] [quote=FESTIVALBEARS][item=sunbeam ursa]x[item=livewire grizzly]x[item=magma embear]x[item=hibernal starbear]x[item=graveyard guardian][item=cragbacked bouldursa]x[item=polarfreeze defender]x[item=murktooth bramblekeep]x[item=cloudkeeper herald]x[item=wavebreak snarler]x[item=timber tender]x[/quote] ??? [item=bucktooth digger][item=dunewind manticore][item=sweetheart swan][item=enamored swan][item=ravenous cauldron][item=curious kettle][[item=phoenix][item=ultimate buttersnake][item=paddyfowl][item=lilyfowl][item=chillriver bucktooth][item=fenfisher flattail][item=blooming hedgehide][item=overwatered seedling][item=fairy octopus][item=melon squirmscoot][item=chocolate noggle][item=strawberry noggle][item=mossy beetleboar][item=undergrowth shovelsnout]
decprizeheader1.png
TRAININGFIELDS wrote:
Amaranth Moth x Leafy Moth x Bluelight Chipskink x Chipskink x Brown-Spotted Mith x Primrose Mith x Bumble x Coral Carpenter x Crimson Emperor x Death's-Head Stag x Ceanothus Brawler x Mith Bruiser x Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse x Yellow-Throated Sparrowmouse x Ember Mouse x Glowing Pocket Mouse x Emerald Webwing x Ruby Webwing x Frosted Pocketmouse x Satin Pocketmouse x Ragepuff x Sweetpuff x Silky Webwing x Webwing Alpha x Luna Mith x
WOODLANDPATH wrote:
Autumn Dryad x Dryad x Basilisk x Cockatrice x Blooming Strangler x Strangler x Bluefin Charger x Clown Charger x Coral Basilisk x Grouse Basilisk x Greenroot Janustrap x Janustrap x Sakura Owl x Wildwood Owl x Crimson Emperor x Death's-Head Stag x Leafy Moth x Bamboo Phytocat x
SCORCHEDFOREST wrote:
Augite Protector x Moss-Covered Golem x Banded Owlcat x Red-Winged Owlcat x Centaur Archer x Wintermane Bowman x Extinguished Jackalope x Searing Jackalope x Painted Centaur x Wintermane Spearman x Rambra x Zeeba x Smoke Gyre x Steam Gyre x Umberhorn Qiriq x Clown Charger x Crowned Bonepriest x
SANDSWEPTDELTA wrote:
Carmine Serthis x Opheodrys Serthis x Fan Scorpion x Peacock Scorpion x Fuiran x Nightsky Fuiran x Iridescent Scaleback x Scaleback x Serthis Alchemist x Serthis Potionmaster x Shadow Serpent x Shattered Serpent x Crowned Bonepriest x Greatshell x Storm Seeker x
BLOOMINGGROVE wrote:
Lilium Floron Petalmane Floron x White Rot Deer Wood Ear Deer x Sunbeam Dryad x Frostbite Dryad Grove Piper Spotted Faun Alstroemeria Fox x Myosotis Fox x Aspen Gall Dryad Barkskin Watcher x Flora Cerdae Maned Cerdae x Five-toed Pilco Venomtooth Pilco x Buttercup Strangler x Rosaline Strangler x Moonlight Fungi Fungi Sage x Travelling Garden Terra Tortoise Palefoot Tadhop x Ruffletail Tadhop x Flowering Pohip Mossy Pohip
FORGOTTENCAVE wrote:
Ancient Fungus x Dwarf Truffle x Blue Dragon Reef Snail x Crimson Reef Snail x Blueband Duelist x Venomblade Assassin x Bramble Guardian x Parasitic Fungus x Centaur Berserker x Swiftfoot Slayer x Citrine Cave Jewel x Emerald Cave Jewel x Cursed Bat x Runic Bat x Deepmine Aardvark x Peacevine Aardvark x Corpse Cleaner
BAMBOOFALLS wrote:
Baku x Dreameater x Blacktalon Striker x Raptorik Warrior x Ethereal Trickster Trick of the Light x Gale Wolf Umbra Wolf x Hainu Red-Breasted Hainu x Mantled Foo Tigerblood Foo x Tengu Wandering Surgepriest x Carmine Serthis x Opheodrys Serthis Fungalhoof Qiriq x
THUNDERHEADSAVANNA wrote:
Condorwing Champion Falconclaw Warrior Dire Vulture Flesh Forager x Dustfeather Sphinx x Magpie Sphinx Golden Lionsnake x Roving Lionsnake Greattusk x Pale Greattusk King Quillrunner Quillrunner x Ampelope Starry Ampelope Plainstrider Bard x Wintermane Minstrel Raptorik Herder Raptorik Wanderer Rabid Grinfin Heckling Hydrena Grassland Skira Coursing Skira Unburdened Billy Roundhorn Rager Rockback Charger Thunderstomp
REDROCKCOVE wrote:
Dainty Wavehopper Vivid Wavehopper x Daydream Puffer Mirage Puffer x Highfin Sea Serpent Mottled Sea Serpent Leopard Coralclimber x Noxious Coralclimber x Maren Defender Maren Spearmaiden Murkbottom Gull x Tradewinds Gull Oceansurf Magus Waveswell Sorcerer Riptide Clipper x Sandshore Snipper Maren Sorceress Redfin Wavespinner Coastline Sawbeak Green-Breasted Sawbeak Coast Charger Surf Strider Igueel Matriarch Toxic Igueel Deeprealm Hunter Spiney Whale
WATERWAY wrote:
Brown River Flight x Grey River Flight x Cumulus Seal x Dappled Seal x Everglade Lasher x Greater Sandstrike Granite Thresher x Shale Thresher x Maren Currentfinder x Maren Shark Hunter x Noggle x Sunset Lasher x Radioactive Slime x River Muck x Rainbow Sprite Scarlet Flycatcher Crested River Flight Goldfin River Flight Giant White Toridae x Sewer Toridae Scaleside Noggle x Sludge Sifter x Fanrat x Silky Fanrat x Rat King Ghostly Rat Lord Blueridge Greatshell x
ARENA wrote:
Boran Veteran x Spellwall Boran Celestial Antelope Silver Springbok x Charcoal Sprangyroo x Sprangyroo x Double-Tailed Warcat x Warcat Protector x Goldenplains Poodle Mith x Marshland Poodle Mith Longneck Interloper Longneck Skirmisher x Longneck Mender x Longneck Magi x Armored Greatowl Hulking Greatowl Bengal Chimera Ashmane Chimera Longneck Gladiator Longneck Scrapper Raptorik Ringmaster Stormclaw Showman Raptorik Bladedancer Greenwing Razorclaw Featherback Boar Undying Featherback Chimera x
VOLCANICVENTS wrote:
Spectral Duskflapper x Armored Duskflapper x Chillwind Harpy x Stormcloud Harpy Flamescale Illusionist Flamescale Venomcaster x Fiendcat Flamerest Fiendcat x Ashspine Widow Firebelly Weaver x Dreadram Ultraram Flamescale Spearman Flamescale Lancer Ghost Manticore Firemane Manticore Basalt Vent Hop x Magma Runner Nightfall Imp Ignited Imp Serthis Loremaster Serthis Archivist Ophiotaurus Ashscale Ophiotaurus x Tunnel Hydra Hydra
RAINSONGJUNGLE wrote:
Barkback Boar x Deadwood Boar x Budwing Morpho x Petal Jumper x Clown Hippocampus Hippocampus x King Parda Parda x Manticore Screamer x Proto Manticore x Paradise Zalis x Zalis x Ringlet Amphithere x Ultramel Amphithere Goldenbeast Overcharged Silverbeast
BOREALWOOD wrote:
Black Wolf x Winter Wolf x Elk x Snowfall Elk x Longneck Hunter x Longneck Wanderer x Maned Rasa x Squall Rasa x Nochnyr x Permafrost Impaler x Shalebuck x Venerable Shalebuck x Auburn Woolly Walrus Woolly Walrus x Pebblehide Stoat x Bramblecrown Stoat Deadwood Strangler Frosttangle Strangler x Bullephant Mammophant Glassbound Solarvul Glassbound Gustvul x Wolpertinger Treehorn Wolpertinger Snowy Owlynx x Teardrop Owlynx Poultrygeist x Woodland Turkey x Hoarfrost Mauler x Coarsefur Yeti
CRYSTALPOOLS wrote:
Almandine Sturgeon x Amber Gulper x Apatite Fisher x Rhodochrosite Crane x Arctic Hippalectryon x Hippalectryon x Chalcedony Snipper x Moonbeam Crayfish x Clearwater Oracle x Maren Warlock x Crystalplate Stinger x Sparkling Stinger x Stonewatch Prince x Windcarve Fugitive x Crystalhide Jester Hawksbill Goliath
HARPY'SROOST wrote:
Blue Tang Hippogriff x Cardinal Hippogriff Bluemoon Aviar x Renegade Aviar x Brush Dodo x Dodo x Hooded Dodo x Clouddancer x Sunspot Clouddancer x Death Seeker x Storm Seeker x Fallen Streak x Snow Streak x Masked Harpy x Stonewatch Harpy x Mesacliff Harpy Windcarve Harpy Mesacliff Assassin x Windcarve Bladedancer x Crowned Roc Roc
GHOSTLIGHTRUINS wrote:
Aer Phantom x Lux Spectre x Carrioncorn x Nightmare x Greybeak Reaper Tengu Caller Infestation Hound x Wraith Hound x Longneck Medium x Longneck Scholar x Otherworldly Aura x Somber Spirit x Pronghorn Hunter x Pronghorn Stomper x Shatterbone Vulture x Tatterwing Carcass x Disoriented Spirit Malevolent Spirit x
MIRE wrote:
Blackwing Croaker x Heartred Croaker x Brilliant Psywurm x Psywurm x Common Podid x Southmarsh Podid x Mistwatch Shellion x Shellion x Mossy Cerdae x Wetland Unicorn x Poisonous Toridae x Venomous Toridae x Salve Kamaitachi x Scythe Kamaitachi x Sickle Kamaitachi x Molten Wartoad Wartoad
KELPBEDS wrote:
Abyss Striker x Relic Eel x Cloud Chaser x Golden Porpoise x Corrosive Depin x Depin x Jeweled Octoflyer x Octoflyer x Kelp Tender x Mammertee x Maren Ambusher x Maren Warrior x Maren Scout x Maren Wavesinger x Mantarune Wave Sweeper x
GOLEMWORKSHOP wrote:
Black Iron Creeper x Coppercoil Creeper x Chromefeather Lookout x Sentry Squawker Clattercog Engineer x Monkey Wrench x Construction Mith x Sentinel Mith x Mistral Minion Spellbound Golem x Scrapmetal Tracker x Steelhound Swift Lumen x Swift Volt x Geartoggle Smith War Smith Workshop Monitor Jelly Drone x Longmech Copperplate Longmech Gearspring Pocketmouse Wind-Up Pocketmouse Tribeam Lurker Tribeam Hunter Mechanical Destroyer Robotic Tender Frost Delver Stone Borer
FORBIDDENPORTAL wrote:
Aberrant Chacma Barhide Menace All-Seeing Eye Portal Watcher Bearded Pupowl Lap Pupowl Medusa Leon Deeprealm Leon Calico Ferberus Ferberus Frogspawn Flyer Starspawn Flyer Blushing Tangle Everburn Tangle Foolish Prince Mindless Flight Giggling Planesrunner Teleporting Planesrunner Sanguine Multimist Sparksylph Spectre Wyvern Void Wyvern Springfoot Bilworper Tattertail Bilworper Fear Frog Terror Toad
SWIPPSSWAPS wrote:
Black-wing Hummingbird x Perching Java Sparrow x Glossy Duskrat x Maned Cobra x Spined Cobra Driftwood Baron Chocolate Ferret Snowsquall Floracat x Harvest Floracat x Swallowtail Buttersnake x Colorburst Buttersnake Seaweed Scavenger Autumn Sea Dragon x Bloodstone Beetle Empress Beetle Glamourtail Hopper Bellus Glamourtail Tricolor Yapper Barking Jester x Wispwillow Peryton Rosy Peryton Cinderkelp Loach Tendril Loach Cherry Blossom Caterpillar Maple Caterpillar Lakelight Weaver Rosy Lake Cormorant Vermillion Epiptite Longwing Epiptite Ashen Bicorn Whale Skycrest Bicorn Inscribed Pangolin Patina Pangolin
BALDWINS wrote:
Harlequin Feathercroak x Sable Feathercroak x Cheerful Residue x Leftover Residue x Sentient Alloy x Shiny Residue x Rosetail x Tropical Caiman x Kelpie x Swamphaunt Kelpie x Anomalous Skink Conjoined Skink Amberwing Waveskimmer Great Blue Waveskimmer Juvenile Starsweeper Lesser Wisp x Iron Golem x Rusty Golem Acid-Tongue Serpenta x Marbled Serpenta x Painted Protobeast Protobeast x Algae-Bottom Slarg x Tar-Trooper Slarg Anomalous Nekomata Irregular Nekomata Cauldron Crawler Glam Nudibranch
GATHERING wrote:
Dappled Dunhoof x Grasslands Trunker x Moordwelling Trunker x Barred Skira x Bluetail Skira x Hippojay x Skittering Megashrimp x Gaseous Megashrimp x Lurefish Longjaw Lurefish x Hydra Scorpion x Firebug Triple-Sight Firebug x Tufted Leaf Beetle x Goliath Mountain Beetle x Garden Larail Tender Larail x Orange Blotch Pansy x Blue Vein Pansy x Creeping Tendril x Garden Watcher x Cactus Marzal Melon Marzal Manticore x Charoite Burrower x Enstatite Burrower Nephrite Chameleon x Corundum Chameleon x Pink-Tail Mole Silky Mole x Darktouched Chimera x Duskthicket Bonepicker x Highreach Bonepicker x Wasteland Collector x Dire Hyena x
MARKETEXCLUSIVES wrote:
Spinel Vulstal Tourmaline Vulstal x Velvet Floracat x Tuxedo Floracat x Mimic Buttersnake x Mottled Buttersnake x Frostbite Hummingbird x Hedgehog Hippogriff x Peacock Firebird Ragamouse x Smoky Bantam Fangar Silver Ferret Serpenta x Scarlet Serpenta Harlequin Stagwing x Petalwing Peryton Brightwing Dwarf Hainu x Dwarf Hainu Macaw Butter Caiman x Gladeveins Needletooth Yeti Brawler x Bearded Yeti Dunewind Manticore x Silvermane Barbtail Clouded Mith Cinder Mith Amethyst King x Emeraldback Shardspawn Fallout Streak Silver Featherfin x Golden Featherfin x Silver Kitsune Golden Kitsune x Watermelon Coleus Gecko x Princess Petal Gecko Seaglass Swimmer x Blackline Bicorn Whale Candy Cockatrice x Buff Laced Cockatrice x Aurora Pangolin x Pangolin Racer
MARVA wrote:
Bucktooth Digger x Irradiated Astronomer x Marbled Jester Phoenix x Ultimate Buttersnake x
FESTIVALBEARS wrote:
Sunbeam Ursa x Livewire Grizzly x Magma Embear x Hibernal Starbear x Graveyard Guardian Cragbacked Bouldursa x Polarfreeze Defender x Murktooth Bramblekeep x Cloudkeeper Herald x Wavebreak Snarler x Timber Tender x

??? Bucktooth Digger Dunewind Manticore Sweetheart Swan Enamored Swan Ravenous Cauldron Curious Kettle [ Phoenix Ultimate Buttersnake Paddyfowl Lilyfowl Chillriver Bucktooth Fenfisher Flattail Blooming Hedgehide Overwatered Seedling Fairy Octopus Melon Squirmscoot Chocolate Noggle Strawberry Noggle Mossy Beetleboar Undergrowth Shovelsnout
raffleguideicon.png
[center][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/decemberprizes2.png[/img] [quote=SWEATERWEATHER][item=wondrous sweater]x [item=stupendous sweater] [item=glorious sweater] [item=marvelous sweater] [item=astonishing sweater]x[/quote] [quote=BRIGHTSHINEBAUBLES][item=illuminated emblem][item=illuminated crown]x[item=solar blades]x[item=luminous legguards]x[item=hewn philosopher's veil]x [item=vista: brightshine jubilee]x[skin=11205][skin=18613][skin=23303][/quote] [quote=THUNDERCRACKTREASURES][item=electricians emblem]x[item=electrician's crown]x[item=mesa mechanojets]x[item=surgestream coat]x[item=highland scavenger]x [item=vista: thundercrack carnivale]x[skin=11974][skin=19043][skin=23594][/quote] [quote=FLAMEFORGERSFAVORS][item=searing emblem]x[item=searing crown]x[item=will o' the ember]x[item=black iron plates]x[item=welder's mask]x [item=vista: flameforger's festival]x[skin=19327][skin=19339][skin=35693][/quote] [quote=STARFALLSPLENDORS][item=starseer's emblem] [item=starseer's crown]x[item=cosmologist fieldtools][item=starlight cloak]x[item=starwood veil] [item=vista: starfall celebration]x[skin=13254][skin=19713][skin=27794][/quote] [quote=RIOTRIFLINGS][item=infectionist's emblem][item=infectionist's crown]x[item=skeletal chimes]x[item=scavenger's tatters]x[item=carapace arm] [item=vista: riot of rot]x[skin=14111][skin=20167][skin=24533][/quote] [quote=ROCKBREAKERSREWARDS][item=stonekeeper emblem]x[item=stonekeeper crown]x[item=bluffclamber belongings]x[item=pyrite pauldrons]x[item=gem thief] [item=vista: rockbreaker's ceremony]x[skin=14679][skin=20629][skin=28495][/quote] [quote=CRYSTALLINECURIOSITIES][item=frigid emblem][item=frigid crown][item=chillspike crown][item=snowfall robe][item=vista: crystalline gala][item=vista: icewarden][item=icicle chains] (1 skin from each year 2015-2019)[/quote] [quote=TRICKMURKTROPHIES][item=shady emblem][item=shady crown][item=gloomwillow guide][item=trickster's magic cards][item=vista: trickmurk circus][item=vista: shadowbinder][item=bramble mantle] (1 skin from each year 2015-2019)[/quote] [quote=MISTRALMIRACLES][item=whirlwind emblem][item=whirlwind crown][item=windbound mask][item=bamboo breeze cape][item=vista: mistral jamboree][item=vista: windsinger][item=map kit] (1 skin from each year 2015-2019)[/quote] [quote=WAVECRESTWONDERS][item=diver emblem][item=diver crown][item=warmwater wanderers][item=deeprealm trident][item=vista: wavecrest saturnalia][item=vista: tidelord][item=fin jewels] (1 skin from each year 2015-2019)[/quote] [quote=GREENSKEEPERGIFTS][item=druidic emblem][item=druidic crown][item=butterfly's kiss][item=dryad's guise][item=vista: greenskeeper gathering][item=vista: gladekeeper][item=tree warden's garb] (1 skin from each year 2015-2019)[/quote] [quote=SWAPPINGSKINS][skin=8816][skin=11663][skin=9443][skin=17485][skin=8309][skin=9204]x[skin=14265][skin=8310]x[skin=14265]x[skin=8311][/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22839581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/228396/22839581_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][center][color=black] [size=4][b](AYEZI)[/size] 1 yr old | lvl 1 [/b] [size=2]#22839581[/size] Spiral Female Ice Iridescent Splash Facet Ice Smoke [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/0bb330b2771e5d8cba90e3d1685bd842/tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON WAS CLAIMED BY XXDOXXIE[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18616300] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/186164/18616300_350.png[/img] [nextcol][center][color=black] [size=4][b](PRIDE)[/size] 3 yr old | lvl 1 [/b] [size=2]#18616300[/size] Nocturne Male Maize Cherub Maize Seraph Platinum Spines [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/32bedf9389d7a48fc354f362e4706ddd/tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON WERE CLAIMED BY GLITTERBUM[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21355478] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/213555/21355478_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][center][color=black] [size=4][b](LAZULI)[/size] 2 yr old | lvl 1 [/b] [size=2]#21355478[/size] Guardian Female Azure Crystal Azure Facet Sky Smoke [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/330f11c2f247eb8e80d03932cc96d712/tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote][item=undrowned chest][item=pearl arowana chest][/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29497369] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/294974/29497369_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][center][color=black] [size=4][b](AQUARIUS)[/size] 1 yr old | lvl 1 [/b] [size=2]#29497369[/size] Bogsneak Female Gloom Skink Charcoal Spinner Aqua Glimmer [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/66b6f0653995d8bf7ae95c190027cbf6/tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote][item=verdant embrace chest][item=nectar collector chest][/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28658376] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/286584/28658376_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][center][color=black] [size=4][b](POLARIS)[/size] 2 yr old | lvl 1 [/b] [size=2]#28658376[/size] Bogsneak Female Ice Crystal Ice Butterfly White Glimmer [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/1669268a1e925a608e43cce10c355eb4/tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON WAS CLAIMED BY PERSEPHONEZEA[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32339551] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323396/32339551_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][center][color=black] [size=4][b](SUNSET)[/size] 1 yr old | lvl 10 [/b] [size=2]#32339551[/size] Wildclaw Female Sunset Crystal Peach Facet Banana Thylacine [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/385ae23e9da05e437276f406dc12ffdd/tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON WAS CLAIMED BY RINEBARY[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26987736] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/269878/26987736_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][center][color=black] [size=4][b](NINETAILS)[/size] 2 yr old | lvl 10 [/b] [size=2]#26987736[/size] Imperial Female Maize Cherub Flaxen Facet Cream Underbelly [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/410a91fe276b1cb2460f90aabe776977/tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON WAS CLAIMED BY PERSEPHONEZEA[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26131932] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/261320/26131932_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][center][color=black] [size=4][b](ROBINA)[/size] 2 yr old | lvl 1 [/b] [size=2]#6131932[/size] Female Coatl White Iridescent Robin Facet White Circuit [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/0bb330b2771e5d8cba90e3d1685bd842/tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON WAS CLAIMED BY FIREFIREBERT[/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47554369] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/475544/47554369_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][center][color=black] [size=4][b](NOC*NOC)[/size] Unnamed Hatchling [/b] [size=2]#47554369[/size] Male Nocturne Pearl Cherub Maize Seraph Ice Spines [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/385ae23e9da05e437276f406dc12ffdd/tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif[/img][/url] Comes w/ Items Listed Below[/columns] [quote]THIS PRIZE & DRAGON WAS CLAIMED BY ALANON[/quote] [columns][img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/breedingpair6.jpg[/img][nextcol] [center][color=black] [size=4][b](EVER*AFTER)[/size] Breeding Pair [/b] [size=2]#28769352 & #28110084[/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/0bb330b2771e5d8cba90e3d1685bd842/tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif[/img][/url][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1110430][img]http://media.tumblr.com/0bb330b2771e5d8cba90e3d1685bd842/tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif[/img][/url][/columns] [quote][center]THIS PRIZE & DRAGONS WERE CLAIMED BY AERSOLACE[/center][/quote]
decemberprizes2.png
SWEATERWEATHER wrote:
Wondrous Sweater x Stupendous Sweater Glorious Sweater Marvelous Sweater Astonishing Sweater x
BRIGHTSHINEBAUBLES wrote:
Illuminated Emblem Illuminated Crown x Solar Blades x Luminous Legguards x Hewn Philosopher's Veil x
Vista: Brightshine Jubilee x
THUNDERCRACKTREASURES wrote:
x Electrician's Crown x Mesa Mechanojets x Surgestream Coat x Highland Scavenger x
Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale x
FLAMEFORGERSFAVORS wrote:
Searing Emblem x Searing Crown x Will o' the Ember x Black Iron Plates x Welder's Mask x
Vista: Flameforger's Festival x
STARFALLSPLENDORS wrote:
Starseer's Emblem Starseer's Crown x Cosmologist Fieldtools Starlight Cloak x Starwood Veil
Vista: Starfall Celebration x
RIOTRIFLINGS wrote:
Infectionist's Emblem Infectionist's Crown x Skeletal Chimes x Scavenger's Tatters x Carapace Arm
Vista: Riot of Rot x
ROCKBREAKERSREWARDS wrote:
Stonekeeper Emblem x Stonekeeper Crown x Bluffclamber Belongings x Pyrite Pauldrons x Gem Thief
Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony x
CRYSTALLINECURIOSITIES wrote:
Frigid Emblem Frigid Crown Chillspike Crown Snowfall Robe Vista: Crystalline Gala Vista: Icewarden Icicle Chains
(1 skin from each year 2015-2019)
TRICKMURKTROPHIES wrote:
Shady Emblem Shady Crown Gloomwillow Guide Trickster's Magic Cards Vista: Trickmurk Circus Vista: Shadowbinder Bramble Mantle
MISTRALMIRACLES wrote:
Whirlwind Emblem Whirlwind Crown Windbound Mask Bamboo Breeze Cape Vista: Mistral Jamboree Vista: Windsinger Map Kit
WAVECRESTWONDERS wrote:
Diver Emblem Diver Crown Warmwater Wanderers Deeprealm Trident Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia Vista: Tidelord Fin Jewels
GREENSKEEPERGIFTS wrote:
Druidic Emblem Druidic Crown Butterfly's Kiss Dryad's Guise Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering Vista: Gladekeeper Tree Warden's Garb
SWAPPINGSKINS wrote:
x x x

22839581_350.png

(AYEZI)
1 yr old | lvl 1

Spiral Female

Ice Iridescent
Splash Facet
Ice Smoke

tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif

Comes w/ Items Listed Below
Quote:
THIS PRIZE & DRAGON WAS CLAIMED BY XXDOXXIE

18616300_350.png

(PRIDE)
3 yr old | lvl 1

Nocturne Male

Maize Cherub
Maize Seraph
Platinum Spines

tumblr_inline_n6kdvfauea1qlye38.gif

Quote:
THIS PRIZE & DRAGON WERE CLAIMED BY GLITTERBUM

21355478_350.png

(LAZULI)
2 yr old | lvl 1

Guardian Female

Azure Crystal
Azure Facet
Sky Smoke

tumblr_inline_n6kdviAEBO1qlye38.gif

Quote:
Undrowned Chest Pearl Arowana Chest

29497369_350.png

(AQUARIUS)
1 yr old | lvl 1

Bogsneak Female

Gloom Skink
Charcoal Spinner
Aqua Glimmer

tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif

Quote:
Verdant Embrace Chest Nectar Collector Chest

28658376_350.png

(POLARIS)
2 yr old | lvl 1

Bogsneak Female

Ice Crystal
Ice Butterfly
White Glimmer

tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif

Quote:
THIS PRIZE & DRAGON WAS CLAIMED BY PERSEPHONEZEA

32339551_350.png

(SUNSET)
1 yr old | lvl 10

Wildclaw Female

Sunset Crystal
Peach Facet
Banana Thylacine

tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif

Quote:
THIS PRIZE & DRAGON WAS CLAIMED BY RINEBARY

26987736_350.png

(NINETAILS)
2 yr old | lvl 10

Imperial Female

Maize Cherub
Flaxen Facet
Cream Underbelly
tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif

Quote:
THIS PRIZE & DRAGON WAS CLAIMED BY PERSEPHONEZEA

26131932_350.png

(ROBINA)
2 yr old | lvl 1

Female Coatl

White Iridescent
Robin Facet
White Circuit

tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif

Quote:
THIS PRIZE & DRAGON WAS CLAIMED BY FIREFIREBERT

47554369_350.png

(NOC*NOC)
Unnamed Hatchling

Male Nocturne

Pearl Cherub
Maize Seraph
Ice Spines

tumblr_inline_n6kduuBoHW1qlye38.gif

Quote:
THIS PRIZE & DRAGON WAS CLAIMED BY ALANON
breedingpair6.jpg

(EVER*AFTER)
Breeding Pair
#28769352 & #28110084

tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
Quote:
THIS PRIZE & DRAGONS WERE CLAIMED BY AERSOLACE
raffleguideicon.png
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/entrylist.png[/img] Aersolace - 40 Alanon - 447 AnotherUser - 19 ARandomFRUser - 2 Bbong - 60 bellyacher - 1123 BurningFeather - 200 CatTale - 40 dragonlover1234 - 101 emkily - 2 Firefirebert - 360 FrogTea - 110 Ggirl - 5 ghostss - 7 Glitterbum - 78 HedwigHufflepuff - 14 Hikaruna - 1608 Holographic - 270 HolyShipper - 120 Jaderannosaurus - 116 JayChirps - 17 KairinRose - 39 LuckyKitty - 19 Lunalii - 3 LunaTenebrisFlos - 36 lycheejelly - 150 marine50799 - 11 NivRyo - 400 OmegaEspeon - 3 OrcDovahkiin - 37 PersephoneZea - 491 prettykitty426 - 30 PurpleHusky - 20 RikaSigma - 11 RineBary - 1432 Rookie - 1 Saraceaser - 193 Seonais - 133 Silphion - 90 SkyDancer10 - 13 Smuggler - 1 Starofsorrow - 325 Starwindrider - 1 TariTarts - 277 TheExorcist - 855 todorokishoto - 201 Vinyamar - 44 VolcanicThunder - 22 WispyShadows - 52 WickedBunnie - 3 Wylin - 49 xxDoxxie - 168 XxSwiftwaterxX - 8 [size=1]Last updated 01/01 05:32[/size]
entrylist.png

Aersolace - 40
Alanon - 447
AnotherUser - 19
ARandomFRUser - 2
Bbong - 60
bellyacher - 1123
BurningFeather - 200
CatTale - 40
dragonlover1234 - 101
emkily - 2
Firefirebert - 360
FrogTea - 110
Ggirl - 5
ghostss - 7
Glitterbum - 78
HedwigHufflepuff - 14
Hikaruna - 1608
Holographic - 270
HolyShipper - 120
Jaderannosaurus - 116
JayChirps - 17
KairinRose - 39
LuckyKitty - 19
Lunalii - 3
LunaTenebrisFlos - 36
lycheejelly - 150
marine50799 - 11
NivRyo - 400
OmegaEspeon - 3
OrcDovahkiin - 37
PersephoneZea - 491
prettykitty426 - 30
PurpleHusky - 20
RikaSigma - 11
RineBary - 1432
Rookie - 1
Saraceaser - 193
Seonais - 133
Silphion - 90
SkyDancer10 - 13
Smuggler - 1
Starofsorrow - 325
Starwindrider - 1
TariTarts - 277
TheExorcist - 855
todorokishoto - 201
Vinyamar - 44
VolcanicThunder - 22
WispyShadows - 52
WickedBunnie - 3
Wylin - 49
xxDoxxie - 168
XxSwiftwaterxX - 8

Last updated 01/01 05:32
raffleguideicon.png
[size=5]DRAGON MINI-GAME GIVEAWAY[/size] Anyone and everyone has a chance to win, for [u]free[/u]! [size=4][color=red][u]Please only enter for a dragon if you intend to take it.[/u][/color][/size] [size=5]TODAY'S DRAGON[/size] Today is the final day of the raffle, and therefore the last dragon giveaway. I'd like to close off our adventure together by giving away a freshly hatched Nocturne with a New Year's birthday! [quote=12/31][center][item=unhatched Nocturne Egg][/center] [b]Challenge: In an @ post to me list your best guess at the dragon's [u]primary[/u] color. The closest guess will be the winner of the newborn dragon hatched tomorrow.[/b]
DRAGON MINI-GAME GIVEAWAY
Anyone and everyone has a chance to win, for free!
Please only enter for a dragon if you intend to take it.

TODAY'S DRAGON
Today is the final day of the raffle, and therefore the last dragon giveaway. I'd like to close off our adventure together by giving away a freshly hatched Nocturne with a New Year's birthday!
12/31 wrote:
Unhatched Nocturne Egg

Challenge: In an @ post to me list your best guess at the dragon's primary color. The closest guess will be the winner of the newborn dragon hatched tomorrow.
raffleguideicon.png
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/dragonsanta.png[/img]
dragonsanta.png
raffleguideicon.png
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o171/jackalsscalpel/dragonsanta.png[/img]
dragonsanta.png
raffleguideicon.png
Huzzah! It's open! Come on in and take a chance at winning some fantastic prizes!!
Huzzah! It's open! Come on in and take a chance at winning some fantastic prizes!!
raffleguideicon.png
bump
bump
raffleguideicon.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 69 70